-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it! 
Please add me to the pm list
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey grt concept..really new..
Liked it..its amazing..yudi's outburst..Gauti's decision..
Grt one..update soon..its revenge of Gautam dis time..:)
Keep writing..
Pls pm me the next time..

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lola123

Loved it! 

Please add me to the pm list

thank you so much
i will surely add you

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita1996

Hey grt concept..really new..

Liked it..its amazing..yudi's outburst..Gauti's decision..
Grt one..update soon..its revenge of Gautam dis time..:)
Keep writing..
Pls pm me the next time..

thank you so much
yes wanted a bit aggressive
yes surely i will pm you

_Annesha_ thumbnail

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikiee-Abhiya-iluvrainaartinishaya...harshita1996lola123-Raj-sups2222abhi_arshilover

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

The morgue room was filled with a rotten stink that suffocated his breath, but managing his steps he went inside, there were piles of dead body with their body crisped in a terrible manner. He examined all of them one by one, but every time he was born with a new hope. When finally all were done there was glint of happiness it was not she, Roshni was not among one of the dead, his heart raced as he went to Yudi to inform him, but then stopped three steps before as he knew Yudi would not be so happy  as he already knew that his sister did not die and was even against going to the morgue. He went and joined Roy and Yudi as they looked outside, for the first time this boys got the time to take out time from their life and notice what the outer world actually looks like, this had really bought them all close once again like the college days, thought the even could not be very remarkably yet they all missed their important thing and assembled, Roy missed his Rehearsal Dinner with his fianc Marium, while Nehal missed a chance to be the photographer of Angelia Jolie and as for Yudi he had to miss his party election. But nothing mattered to them anymore, all that mattered was Roshni suddenly Yudi phone vibrated it was a call from some private number, he missed the call for first two times and finally picked up for the last time and there was a shrill scream, it did not take him much time to realize that it was his sister as he panicked and asked again

"Roshni ...is that you...chotu is that you.. Please answer me chotu"

The three of them were alerted as a laugh was heard and they heard someone speaking

"Are you happy to know that your sister is alive or scared about her where about"

"You bas***d who are you and why did you kidnap her let me catch you once and I will make sure you rot the worst dead" said Nehal

"Huh Nehal I would be waiting for that dead but just after yours, after all even I should get an opportunity to click you burn in pyre right"

They all were put off guards, he knew all of them but how...as before any of them could speak Roy barged in

"What do you want from us...money...land...party seat...drug"

"That what I love about you Roy no matter what happens for you everything will end up in drugs only"

Yudi could not hold on to any long and broke abruptly and said

"Please don't do anything to my sister, if I have done anything to you please I am ready to repent but please do not hurt her"

"My damage cannot be repent by you all and you are eager to get your sister back go search in each and every bothral of the country you will get her for sure but maybe till them it will be too late"

The phone was disconnected.

Mount Abu, Rajasthan.

The motel provided them with comfortable beds and very good lodging after all it was a suit, he had given their false identity, of married couple, he wanted to stay in this motel for one single reason all the rooms where sound proof. When he bought Roshni she was still sleeping he placed her on the bed and ordered for some food, when she woke up it was already dark outside, she could not see things clearly as her vision was blurred due to her weakness. That was when he made a call to Yudi she did panic about herself and screamed for help to Yudi but the phone was snatched away and the conversation was continued by Gautam. She was baffled by hearing such cheap things from his mouth. After ending the call he went and went and sat beside her on the bed, she dragged her body away from him, fear was evidence from her eyes and her body was already quivering... as he tore a piece of nun dipped it into the dal and bought it near her mouth, her hands were tied and so the only option was that Gautam to feed her, he did not mind much as even a moment of closeness with her now meant a lot to him but she turned her face away, as he cupped her face in a forceful manner and said with a wicked smile in his lips

"You should be glad full to me that I am letting you eat now don't you dare throw your tantrums and just eat it ok because I am not a very patient man"

She looked terrible scared, she was very scared of him, as she by now was aware of how low this man could stoop, as she opened her mouth motionlessly as he fended her but the food with great difficulty went down her throat as her voice was broken into small sobs. It was very much true that Gautam did not like the sight in front of him, he did not like her crying, he wanted her to smile to be happy but situations had tangled him in a way so complicated, as in middle of the food she said,

"Why are you doing this to me? What did I do to you? I don't even know you? Please let me go, bhai must be very tensed and my ma she had not even eaten anything please let me go"

"It is really a shame that when your beloved torments other people they completely forget about what their family must be facing and so even I am not bothered. You aren't going anywhere and quote that in your mind"

"For how many days will you keep me this way, one day you will be caught so its better if you leave me now"

"Sorry sweetheart I am so not going to get manipulated by your sweet talks"

She knew that there was no use of saying anything to this thick headed kidnapper as after the food, her face was wiped off by him, and she laid on the side of the bed watching the open sky and wandering about her olden days with her family and friends. While Gautam sat near to the fireplace he was studying the map thoroughly but his mind was clouded by the moments he just spend with Roshni, how close his hands were to her soft lips, her hot breath was falling on his face, how he wished he could wipe off the tear forever. His trance of thoughts were disturbed as he heard her say

"Will you please open me up I need to go to the washroom please"

He nodded his head and grabbed her arms and took her to the washroom door and opened her hands and let her inside. The door was closed but he heard her throwing out, he could no longer hold back himself and banged open the door just to see the flush filled with blood she was pucking out blood, he went near her and helped her to wash her face and stabilize her balance, he made her sit down in the bed and fanned her with his hands for some time, he was hell sacred by seeing her that way, she for some time found it so difficult to breath but after catching the normal heart beat again she looked at him, her eyes were teary, but due to the pain and anger suppressed in those it looked she was shedding blood tears as she said in a firm voice

"Stop tying me up like an animal I promise not to run away but just stop please"

She covered her face with her palm and cried out, he tried to console her by keeping his arms on her shoulder but she jerked it away as he sat beside her and said in a sorrowful voice

"I am sorry I know you did nothing to deserve such hatred but trust me even I do not deserve the title of a kidnapper, life is really hard at times and we are put into such situations that even we do not want to be in"

She looked at him and wiped her tears, she looked into his eyes, that had so much of pain in it, she believed that maybe even he was not at fault as she asked him in a timid voice

"What is your name?

"Gautam.. Kapoor"

"Can I call you Gauti"

"Gauti that an incredibly weird name"

"Please"

"Fine"

They both did not chat for long as he made his bed on the coach and they both slept.

do hit the like button
no res box

This chapter is delicate to my dearest twino, my jiji it is her birthday today and I request all of you to sneak into the part. The link given below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3841709
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
unres
it was an amzing chapter!
so wonderful seeing gauti and rosh soften up to each other.
Gauti incredibly weird name haan?
nice that she already has a special name for him.
Well penned!!
pls update soon.
pls send pms for ur update:)
soory for late ures.

Edited by -Raj- - 10 years ago
-Abhiya- thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Roshni undestood him
Gauti's feelings for her increasing by every second
continue soon
harshita1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey its amazing.. friendship will soon take d place n den love
Interesting really gauti doesnt hate her :)<3
Really nice keep writing
Update soon..
Thanks fr pm..:)
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Awesome update. Loved it. I'm happy that gauti is falling for roshini. And it seems roshini too is developing a soft corner for him. I'm very eager to know about gauri and her past. Please cont soon. Thanks for pm.