Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 1

The wrist watched showed 1.30pm. They were still in the police station; it had been two hours they were waiting there. Yudi palm had covered his face, the great fearless Yudi was actually hiding his silent tears today. The angel of his life his little sister, Roshni was missing since 10 hours, she left for college early in the morning to visit her dentist but did not return yet, she had not been reported in the dentist place also. The new Audi gifted to her recently was also missing. He crushed himself each moment for being so careless and letting her go all by himself. The entire time Nehal and Roy was by his side, as they were equally tensed about Roshni. The media created a menace of it, about her going missing, which disturbed there family even more. His mother was already bed ridden filled with the worries of her daughter and her father the MLA was running around the street with the police and searching for his daughter like a lunatic. The entire city of Mumbai was covered with the fire of this news. The sudden approach of the police team put the three off guards, as Yudi looked up with a glint of hope but was disappointed as Roshni was not there. The SEP Mr Rathore came and informed him in a voice that quivered with fear

"sir we have found an unidentified dead body in City Hospital,  we bought it here the postmortem report says the cause of her dead was a car accident. Will you...?

Yudi had fire in his eyes as he grabbed the collar and almost placed his punch on his face declaring in a loud roar.

"I asked you to search for my sister not to KILL her... So don't you dare repeat yourself again ...Understand"

As he left the collar and marched his way out of the building, Nehal signed to Roy as after a few moments Roy made his way out of the building too. Nehal turned to the inspector and said in a calm voice.

"Let's go inspector I want to see the body"

The police man nodded and took him inside, as Roy followed Yudi out and watched him knelling down and crying his heart out. His loud sobs were stoking him from breathing as Roy kept his hands on his back and Yudi said in a broken voice

"Chotu is so innocent, she has never done wrong to anyone then why is god doing this to her? If someone has enmity with me or dad they would target us why her? Where is she? In which condition I don't know anything Roy... it's my entire fault I should have protected her. Why does god always snatches away the person whom I love the most and this time it's Roshni"

Roy's replied in an assuring tone to him

"Do not worry Yudi we will find her and I am sure she is fine"

In Dhani, Rajasthan

The women went away with many girl aged from 13 to 35, Roshni was aware of the fact that the girls were not going for any fashion show but for prostitution, but she could not speak a word  the women sat in front of her was of her mother age, she was dressed in cultural gaggra choli with several beads covering her body, it had been a few minutes since the women was checking her, as Roshni sat crossed legged beside the kidnapper. It seemed even he was not very comfortable in the position though his revenge plan was at its peak and this was his last chance...but some where he felt guilty, he watched the innocent begging for her life to him. Roshni did not even know when she was brought here but all she knew that the kidnapper was up to selling her off, she clutched to him and cried her heart out, she was unable to speak anything as she was too scared and she shook with fear but to her kidnapper looked more safe then that lady. The women light her cigar and said showing her yellow teeth

"So gautam bhai what are your last terms you can leave and we will look after the s**t quite well"

He looked a bit nervous and a bit scared too as he said in a demanding voice

"But remember our term you will just keep her and scare her...she must not be hurt and later when the right times come I will come back to take her"

"Trust me gautam bhai... I am not going to harm her you can feel safe"

"Ok then meeraji she is your now"

The women ordered two muscular mans who picked her up mercilessly by her arms, she did not struggle much just looked at him with those eyes. As she was being taken inside the door, her struggle increased, she was throwing her legs up and trying her best to escape. Guatam watched her after all this is what he wanted, to put Roshni into the same position as Guari but why was he so guilty? He wandered that maybe this was also the same way his sister was struggling to let go of her. His eyes was clouded with tears and all he said was

"Let go off her Meeraji"

The lady looked at him; the guys had paused as she looked at him, he closed his eyes and demanded

"I said let go of her"

The women ordered them to leave her, as all she did was to run, a thunder stuck his mind, he crushed himself for letting her free, he was about to take a step towards her but stopped by her as she stood in front of him and hide herself behind him. He holds on to her hands as he bide them bye. He dragged her to the car and got her seated, but this time instead of tears there was a glint of joy in her eyes. Before starting the engine he opened the cloth that was wrapped round her face, as she breathed heavily, her face was covered with dark amber and dust, her eyes had dark circles and her lips were dried. Gautam was mesmerized as the golden rays of the setting sun poured down her face, glowing her fragile pale body which was now filled with small cuts, she breathed freely for about some minutes and finally said trying to catch her breath

"Thank...You"

He looked down and started the engine and drove by the deserted roads of Rajasthan. He watched the camel gazing round as the sun set in the ocean of sands. His mind was filled with an unknown peace, he was still adamant to take revenge but he would not be hurting an innocent anymore, he looked at her as he watched her fallen asleep. A smile formed in the curve of his lips as he watched her mouth slightly open in her sleep. As his eyes were fixed on her, his heart felt all over beating again, he had never felt this way again everything seemed to loose his mind, even his girlfriend Zara. The only thing that he thought was of Roshni and she was the only thing that had taken control over his mind.

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaad_luvznishaya...-Raj-abhi_arshilover

DO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
NO RES BOX PLEASE
THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Awesome update. Thank god gauti hadn't stooped that low to take revenge! And now as the attraction has started from his end its going to be more difficult for him to take revenge. Please cont soon. And thanks for pm. 
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, i loved Yudi's outburst, it was truly Awwwssumm.

I loved Gauti's reformation, you described it so well Annie, now the love will be in the air. GREAT GOING!!!
-Abhiya- thumbnail
awesome ff
loving ti
so Gauti couldn't revenge because he feels for Roshni
continue soon
-Raj- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow!!
freaking awesome!!
Gauti is attracted towards roshni nd zara is gf!!
wow!!
that's another interesting turn!!
ty for the pm.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Abhiya-

awesome ff

loving ti
so Gauti couldn't revenge because he feels for Roshni
continue soon

i am glad that you liked it
yes he have started to feel for her
i will try my best

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishaya...

Wow, i loved Yudi's outburst, it was truly Awwwssumm.

I loved Gauti's reformation, you described it so well Annie, now the love will be in the air. GREAT GOING!!!

after all he loves his sister dearly
yes no the love part is yet to come

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi_arshilover

Awesome update. Thank god gauti hadn't stooped that low to take revenge! And now as the attraction has started from his end its going to be more difficult for him to take revenge. Please cont soon. And thanks for pm. 

thank you so much
yes after all he could not do that
maybe not so hard
awn it was my duty

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Raj-

wow!!

freaking awesome!!
Gauti is attracted towards roshni nd zara is gf!!
wow!!
that's another interesting turn!!
ty for the pm.

yes but then zara is just a paralleled character
i am glad that you think so