Posted: 10 years ago

Hey all forumwasis,
I am annesha kapoor
I am from the Dekha ek Khwaab forum
I am extremely obsessed with this serial
The concept is unique and totally awesome
I love each and every character
my long fascinated with paanch  has previously resulted
 into a story that gives me great joy to write.
I am not too good at it
but will try my best
so here I guess the first Fan Fiction of Paanch
Final Justice

no res box
scroll down
hit the like button
Edited by annabh - 10 years ago

Prologue
"Times Of India
25th May, 2010
Mumbai
A 19-year-old college student, named Ghori Kapoor , was kidnapped and repeatedly gang-raped by three of her seniors.On the 23th morning they kidnapped her from her hostel room and
they dragged the girl to a secluded spot behind the college and raped her repeatedly till early Sunday morning, ie 24th may. The police continues it investigation. MLA son 's Yudi Chauhan name is also being included. The college association denies the blame claiming that it was not their student but some other random boys who happen to be her friend. The girl was found by the college watchman and taken to the hospital at 10.30 Sunday morning.
Reported by Mohit Shregill"

He read the letter over and over again, to her, and laughed mysteriously. The room was covered with a blanket of darkness, as she had been not seen the sunlight for the past five days. For whole five days she was tight to the chair with the strong pricky iron chain that would make a deep cut in her flesh if she even tried to move an inch. Neither tears, nor curse helped her, he had a stoned expression since the very day he bought her. Her head was already heavy due to the heavy morphine inject and also as she was deprived of food for so long. She did not know what could be his next move but she was hell scared of the smirk that he was passing on her now. She asked him million times but he left her unanswered and but she asked him again
"What do you want  from me? Why did you kidnapped me? And who are you?"
He looked at her and smiled as he said in the most polite manner
" Slow down Miss Roshni Chauhan! You will get all your answer soon or probably that can be too late for you"
saying this he walked out of the room locking the door behind as she looked helpless and tears fell down her eyes. As she mumbled in a painful whisper
 " Bhai where are you? Please save me?"

so tell me how it
should i continue
do hit the like button
no res box

Gautum Kapoor:
Age 24
He belongs to an middle class family, works as RJ in Radio Station Of Pune. His mother passed away before 2 years due to stroke.His father is a retried school teacher. His younger  sister had gone to FIM "Flim Making  Institute Of Mumbai" and never came back...
Gauri Kapoor:
Age 21
A patient at the Mental Institute in Ranchi, she is mortised by the incident and hence denies to recognize even her family member.
Roy D' Souza
Age 24
The son of the biggest business tycoon of Mumbai... a spoils brat whose world revolts around only drugs. He is the CEO in his father company. His can go to any extreme for his friends.
Nihal Rawat
Age 26
The part of this group and also a renowned photographer in the Hollywood industry. He is cruel and can go to any extend to prove himself superior, people feeling does not matter to him. He is also a part of the group and eventually the leader of this group.
Yudi Chauhan
Age 24
The founder of this group, they had this boy group since playschool he is also the head of Yuva Party. He loves to manipulate thing in his favor. He is over protective about his most beloved younger sister and can go to any extend to protect her.
Roshni Chauhan
Age 19
She is the youngest member of the group and also sister of Yudi, but she is always aloof as she had been completing her AS level from Oxford University and is back for the holiday of her last semester. She is put in a made believe world and complete unaware of the true faces of her brother and their friends. She is loved by all of them and they are all very protective about her.But in the presence of all of them is she really protected?
Zara Khan
Age 23
the managing director of the radio station and also the girl friend of Gautam. She can go to any extend for her love and she is aware of his sister story.

do hit the like button
no res box
scroll down

Prologue  97350912
Characters 97350928  
Chapter One
Page 2 97588081
Chapter Two
  Page 4  97985178
Chapter Three
Page 5 99240674
Chapter Four 
Page 7 103195737
Chapter Five
Page 7 103196032 
Epilogue
  Page 8 103196288

Seems interesting. I like the way you started with a newspaper article. Looking forward to reading it.
Originally posted by medha_is_me

Seems interesting. I like the way you started with a newspaper article. Looking forward to reading it.

thank you so much
i am glad that you liked it
but i did accept at least ONE like from your side
😭
Nice start. Interesting plot. Please cont soon. And please pm me whenever u update.
Superb start Annie madam! Lolz

So Gauri is the saddy-saddy gal here,that sounds REALLY enticing and Yudi-Roshni are siblings, HOW CAN THAT BE (nywais thats ur headache ;-)), am extremely impressed ok i know am always but obvio wen you are such a good writer, i have to be! I knw dis story wil also be superb like all the others (on dek forum),do continue soon nd Dare you forget to pm me.
Originally posted by abhi_arshilover

Nice start. Interesting plot. Please cont soon. And please pm me whenever u update.

thank you so much
yes surely i will include you in pm

Originally posted by nishaya...

Superb start Annie madam! Lolz

So Gauri is the saddy-saddy gal here,that sounds REALLY enticing and Yudi-Roshni are siblings, HOW CAN THAT BE (nywais thats ur headache ;-)), am extremely impressed ok i know am always but obvio wen you are such a good writer, i have to be! I knw dis story wil also be superb like all the others (on dek forum),do continue soon nd Dare you forget to pm me.

thank a lot
yes because I feel it will be more fun to watch a guy take revenge
awn you are an awesome writer too
only if i get likes
sure i will pm you