is and soon love will too crape in
yes but only the updates will say so
well do not really know
awn it was my duty

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalanilofarrockstar4eva55aparnasvjNikieedildostidance09Nash..harshita1996ruhakhananjali22

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

It had been a complete one month and there was not even a single trance of his sister, the call were not very often and was for a very short time and even the police failed to trace the call since the past one week there was not even a call, all the words that was spoken was noted down and placed on the board, whole time they tried getting it but everything was in a mess, his hidden message could not make any sense, Yudi watched it helplessly, he knew that Roshni had no plans to end her life in a way like this, Yudi cursed himself as his luck always betrayed him, the girl he loved was taken away, his dearly loved sister was also suffering, tears trickled down his cheek as he recalled the last day when he met his love, his Gauri.

Flashback

23rd May, 2010

The entire collage was all hot and happening, it was the college feast followed by the three days holiday, Yudi, Roy and Nehal had all their plans for home, though happy yet Yudi felt sad as that would mean he could not meet his girlfriend, Gauri for the next few days as she would remain back in college. In this one year they had grown very close and finally when he proposed she accepted him, as she loved him too. They were the happiest couple of the college, all girls envied Gauri luck. At times even she felt bad as she thought she was not a girl of Yudi status but he always managed to shove off the thought by his love. As he waited and waited in the empty classroom for her, before about ten minutes he had send Dia a message to call Gauri but she did not show up yet, feeling a bit insecure he walked out and rechecked the whole campus but there was no sight of her, finally he noticed that some boys who were sometime before putting up another rival party posters were now surrounding Gauri. His eyes shot blood as he rushed towards them and Gauri hide herself behind him. Yudi looked at them and charged angrily,

"Don't you dare...look at her or else"

One of them who seemed to be the leader stepped forward and asked

"Or else what will you do huh? Do you know we are Sakil sahib member understood?"

A smirk appeared in his face as he caught their collar aggressively and announced

"Oh really then you must know the MLA, Mr Avinav Chauhan, he is my father so get out of here"

"Aha if you are the MLA son then we are the presidents son"

There was no place for another word, Yudi signaled Gauri to get inside the campus, and as he assured her safety there was a terrible fight between them in spite of being more in number they had failed to fight him back and had to run for their life but before going they threatened him, as he laughed it off and walked to Gauri who had a panic attack watching all the blood strain on his shirt as they went to the dressing room and Yudi asked

"Gauri think about it once more, you can come with me, we both are almost going to end our college life and so we can give the proposal now and we can get engaged but will get married afterwards"

"No Yudi  not now, I know what you and your family have been going through after knowing Roshni condition, this is not the time, I have full faith on god he will make her alright and then we can give this proposal"

After listening to this, he hugged her not willing to leave her as he mumbled a goodbye and walked away not knowing that this was the last time he was ever going to see her.

Flashback over

Yudi sat dejected, the moment always pierced his heart, not because his name was included, but because he knew that it was done by those party guys who tried molestation Gauri, and they must have threatened some student to blame his name, but what felt bad was in spite of everything he could not give them a deserved punishment and he had lost Guari forever after that event he had no idea where was she ... and neither did her prayers had it call, Roshni had no improvement, she had been so sick that now the doctors had called only for Five months, Yudi was sure if Gauri was to know it then it would have broken her heart as she loved Roshni dearly too they had a made a special band via talking over Skype and at times by phone. Gauri loved her more than her own brother... the last word stung Yudi as he looked through the notes over and over again, he got hold of his phone and dialed a number and said

"Trace Gautam Kapoor I am sure about him"

RACHI

It had been one month they had travelled almost every part of country, sometime by a village, by the snow covered mountain or at a historical city. Roshni loved this journey, she did not want to stop, she just loved the way she was exploring everything her life could never give her better end but she was SCARED, she was scared that if Gautam found out her little secret her illness, she did not want Gautam to end this journey, but the effect of misleading her health was now clearly visible to her, her body had grown more weak with many brushes and her fever were more constant, she almost lost her breath when in a small injury her wound had a blood cut and the blood froze on it way, she had to rub it off quickly as Gautam was too eager to wipe it off, in this many days she was clear about one thing, she loved him. As for Gautam he was very clear he was in love with her and he had realized it long back he had lost all his senses and was willing to spend the time with her like this. It was only when last week she had hit a  high fever he realized that she needed to be back to her home, to where she belonged, but before that she wanted to tell her the reason for the journey hence that is why they were here in front of  "Mental Institute Of Ranchi" she gave him a curious look as she asked

"Gauti I know recently I have being like really weird but hey I am not insane dude"

He smiled at her innocence and walked inside as she followed him, he spoke to the receptionist and then they were went inside a white washed cell as the door opened the nurse called out her name and the time paused for Roshni and Gauri. Gautam had always been visiting her while she always remained quiet; she had not spoken a word since that incident and always stayed scared of everything. But today for the first time she stood on her feet without wobbling her way and spoke out

"Roshni"

Tears trickled down her cheek as for the next time everything went blank and she felt with a thud, the doctor was called and he examined her while Gautam stood outside with Roshni and finally he asked her

"How does she know you?"

"She is my bhabhi, my brothers girlfriend, during their second year of college she was raped by another party member and when my brother returned to the college she was gone forever, he always talked about her to me and he had also planned to go to her home for asking her hand to her brother ... but how do you know her?"

"I am her brother, and your brother have mislead you Roshni, those where your brother and his friends who are responsible for my sister condition"

"No Gautam it cannot happen I know my brother can never do such a thing please Gautam believe me"

His anger had reached a new height and he had no control over his voice as he gritted his teeth and said

"Like brother like sister both are same, I mean you could put up such a good act Roshni I was a fool to believe you, why did you act like this to get freedom from me right now I am telling you GO JUST GO AWAY ROSHNI BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HURT YOU"

Saying this he dragged her hand outside the hospital while on his way back he stopped as she said in a teary voice

"Gauti I don't know what you think of me but I really love you, and if there is something that is keeping me breathing then that is you"

But he turned away and walked back without even stopping to look back at her, without even stopping to see if she is ok, without even stopping to see if she is still crying, without even stopping to see if she has really gone.

Do hit the like button

No res box

_Annesha_ thumbnail

He sat there, he knew he was guilty he should have not treated her this way and if it was all to get free then why had she confessed her love to him, currently his ego did not let him think of anything else, as after whole wait of five hour he was called inside the cabin as he watched Gauri blinking her eyes at him as doctor said that now she was completely fine the recent shock had recovered her from her previous shock. Gautam went and sat beside her taking her hands in his, as Gauri said in a low voice

"Where is Roshni? I never thought I would be able to meet her again?"

"She is gone Gauri... she has gone back to where she belonged"

"What do you mean bhai?"

Then Gautam narrated the whole tale of kidnapping her and then falling in love with her but at the end Gauri broke down in tears as she howled frantically

"Why bhai? Yudi was not responsible he was blamed bhai, he wanted to protect me ... and Roshni ... she was already in hell due to her illness and why bhai? She could have enjoyed her last days?"

"Wait what illness ... last days what do you mean?"

"It surprise me that you do not know that she has blood cancer, since the age of 16, in spite of all best treatment she had less chances to be saved and I am happy that god heard my prayer and made it till here"

Gautam stood motionless and after some time he walked out of the hospital to see her sitting on the footpath with her arms tightly wrapped around her body and on his sight she ran and hugged him as he hugged her back with equal passion and said

"Why didn't you tell me about your cancer?"

Tears rolled down from both of their cheek as she said helplessly

"I thought you will leave me?"

"How can I leave you, I love you and I too breath because of you"

They remained in the similar way, as he took her inside the cabin after some confrontation and tears with Gauri they looked so happy as thought the storm had never come in their life after that Gautam and she headed towards a motel, after a bath and a freshening up she went and placed herself beside Gautam as he asked her

"What happen why are you getting so romantic?"

"Because I love you I want you to love me back tonight"

"But that can happen after marriage also"

"No Gauti I am scared what if I cannot make it till there ... please consider it my last wish I was to die after being yours"

A arrow stung his heart as he kissed her forehead and said

"Ok if you want so then I will make you mine in all ways"

Saying this he took a piece of glass and made a cut in his figure and filled her maang and said proudly

"Now you are Roshni Gautam Kapoor"

"No I am Roshni Gauti Kapoor"

They broke into laughter, happy with the present without giving a thought of future and not caring about the past.

The morning rays woke them up, the last night they had united themselves and made their love eternal, as a highly spirited Roshni woke him up while he dozed up after some more romantic moments in showers too they got dressed up and left. They checked out from the motel unaware that they were under someone watch; they passed by a small lane as they were surrounded by people, and their Yudi, Nehal and Roy. But instead of running to her brother she hide behind Gauti and said in a scared voice

"Please don't do this. He is not at fault please don't shot please I beg you all"

She cried as she watched the army man coming closer with their armed guns, she was scared as she hugged Gauti dearly but he gently removed her and said to her

"Roshni go to them, I promise that after the custody is done I will come for you... do not worry they are just scaring me nothing will happen to me now go"

She confusingly looked at Yudi as he assured her

"Do not worry he will be fine I promise you Roshni he will be fine"

She looked at Gauti for the last time and walked silently towards Yudi, turning back every now and then to see him smiling, as she came near Yudi grabbed her arms and ordered

"FIRE"

And the next moment a shower of bullets pierced into his body, as Roshni looked at him, his corpse blood red body felt down on the floor. Everything was over...Gautam was dead and he was the reason for Roshni to breathe and now that he is gone how could she be alive, as flashes of all the past came rushing down to her, and she said in a soft mumble

"I ... cannot ... breathe ... anymore"

Yudi looked at her as she collapsed in his arms, he called for an ambulance and he knew that he had to save Gauti to save his sister but it was of no use they both were sentenced DEAD at the same time by the doctor. He sat by the dead bodies crying only of his ego if he had trusted Gautam and Roshni only if he believed that Gautam was not true to his words and did not send him to bothral, it shocked him to know that she was never raped, and after having a closer look and seeing the vermillion he was clear that they had got married he had misunderstood everything. He sat on the floor smacking his head and crying out loud

"I am sorry Roshni I am not a good brother, I could not save you... I could not trust you... I am sorry roshni I am sorry"

AFTER 8 YEARS

"Roshni you better come and have your milk  or else it would be really bad"

Yudi warned his little five year old daughter for the last time while she ran off the entire place, giving up he sat down and screamed

"Gauri please come and look after your daughter I am MLA not a baby sitter"

While she remained inside the bathroom replying to him

"She is even your daughter and you should also take care of her at times"

Giving up the argument he was about to go away when his little angle took the glass of milk and completed it making a mustache of milk on her upper lips as she said

"See papa I had it"

"Mela good bacha now go and play outside"

She ran outside the mansion that was her house, Yudi smiled looking at her , she always reminded him his sister, after that incident he had confronted Gauri and even after a lo, Gauri forgave him for killing her brother as she understood that it was not his fault and even Gautam would want her to be happy, they had got married since the six years and lived a happy life while even Roy and Nehal had moved on in their life.

Roshni walked on the grass feeling the dew with her wet feet enjoying the birds singing in the sky, as she ran through the garden whispering good morning to every bird and flower. She finally stopped in front of a huge figure; it was a boy five years elder to her as she scornfully asked him

"Who are you? and what are you doing here?"

" I am Gautam Kapoor, the superstar Akash Kapoor son my father had some work here and asked me to hang around in the garden"

"I am Roshni Chauhan ... I am my father daughter"

"Haha everyone is their parents children"

She smacked her head at the slip of tongue as she said

"I mean I am the MLA daughter"

"So let's be friends"

"Ok I will call you Gauti"

"Gauti that an incredibly weird name"

"Please"

"Fine"

As they held hands and ran through the grass playing their own games while two souls saw them from a distance, their hands entangled with each other and a happy smile on their face looking at the incomplete love getting completed in this phrase... as a soft mumble spread through the air

"I breathe because of you"

_Annesha_ thumbnail

I am extremely thank full to all the readers of my ss how could make it possible to the end, I am hoping to write more SS and FF in this forum. I am thankful to all the member who liked the ss as the increasing likes gave me an enthusiasm to write more. I am thankful to all the comment as it helped me to think the other way out to continue the story. I am thankful to my readers for waiting so patiently for my updates and not giving up on me, I am thankful to everyone here.

😃 The End  ðŸ˜ƒ
Ahana_01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey...awesome ff...i liked it vry much...and u ended it really vry well...😊
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: hhlfan

Hey...awesome ff...i liked it vry much...and u ended it really vry well...😊

thank you so much
Nash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW.. Annie. It was all over a splendid update cum story with an awesome ending.

The ending just left me with moist eyes, it was beautifully written.

I always had the feeling that Yudi wasn't responsible for Gauri's condition and so it was. Loved it.

Though Nikhil was no where in the scene but still I loved this story of an incomplete eternal love. Do write more as such please. Would love to read.
🤗
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nash..

WOW.. Annie. It was all over a splendid update cum story with an awesome ending.

The ending just left me with moist eyes, it was beautifully written.

I always had the feeling that Yudi wasn't responsible for Gauri's condition and so it was. Loved it.

Though Nikhil was no where in the scene but still I loved this story of an incomplete eternal love. Do write more as such please. Would love to read.
🤗

thank you so much dearie
awn i did not want my buddy to cry
yup love can never be created or be destroyed
are you anti gauti
ok will write more

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome story..😃...read in one go...