Balika Vadhu

   

Happy Birth Day TO Heartthrob of Million Siddharth Shukla| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 829

geet005

IF-Sizzlerz

geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012

Posts: 22855

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Originally posted by Sheetsden

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2499/siddharth-shukla/video/306266-siddharth-shukla-celebrates-his-birthday-with-india-forums.htm#6282784


IF celebrating SID Bday. He really reads all the twitter messages and the questions and answers people are talking on his Siddains fan forum on twitter.
thank you sheethal

TFS dear
Will watch the video once I reach office

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsHemangi5--SudhaS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birth Day TO Heartthrob of Million Siddharth Shukla| (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

5cents

IF-Rockerz

5cents

Joined: 12 October 2005

Posts: 7775

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Olive & Team just WOW!! Party
Beautifully expressed and presented Heart loved it!!

Shukla Ji on your very special DAY  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Party
"Aap jeeye hazaro saal "
Enjoy the music as your friends chant the lovely Happy Birthday song! Make the most of your big day today!

-------------------------
Best from the IF video...
Yeh dosti hum  nahi chodenge...Shukla ji & Yadav ji Day DreamingLOL




Edited by 5cents - 11 December 2013 at 6:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRusshme22Hemangi5--SudhaS--OliveWellington

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17959

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Wish you many more happy returns of this day, Sid Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Russhme22Hemangi5

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17959

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Originally posted by Sheetsden

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2499/siddharth-shukla/video/306266-siddharth-shukla-celebrates-his-birthday-with-india-forums.htm#6282784


IF celebrating SID Bday. He really reads all the twitter messages and the questions and answers people are talking on his Siddains fan forum on twitter.
thank you sheethal


That's really sweet of him, Sheets Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemangi5

Hemangi5

IF-Rockerz

Hemangi5

Joined: 20 May 2013

Posts: 5047

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Sid a very happy birthday to you. The maker crafted you with great interest thus blessing you with magical charm, equipped you with the quality to entertain and you by the dint of your hard work made yourself enlisted in the category of great actors.
Wish you very happy birthday our Hero. Time to rejoice & partyPartyDancing
My greetings to all you on this special occasion.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Russhme22--SudhaS--OliveWellington

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17959

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hema5

<font color="#ff0000">Sid a very happy birthday to you. The maker crafted you with great interest thus blessing you with magical charm, equipped you with the quality to entertain and you by the dint of your hard work made yourself enlisted in the category of great actors.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Wish you very happy birthday our Hero. Time to rejoice & partyPartyDancing</font>
<font color="#ff0000">My greetings to all you on this special occasion.Big smile</font>



Hi very well written, hems Smile

Will join you all around nine, bye now.

Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 11 December 2013 at 6:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemangi5

Hemangi5

IF-Rockerz

Hemangi5

Joined: 20 May 2013

Posts: 5047

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by hema5

<font color="#ff0000">Sid a very happy birthday to you. The maker crafted you with great interest thus blessing you with magical charm, equipped you with the quality to entertain and you by the dint of your hard work made yourself enlisted in the category of great actors.</font>
<font color="#ff0000">Wish you very happy birthday our Hero. Time to rejoice & partyPartyDancing</font>
<font color="#ff0000">My greetings to all you on this special occasion.Big smile</font>



Hi very well written, hems Smile

Will join you all around nine, bye now.
GM Sudha .Thanks & bye see you soon.Smile

nandita_bVian

IF-Sizzlerz

nandita_bVian

Joined: 18 August 2012

Posts: 16215

Posted: 11 December 2013 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

A very very Happy birthday to Siddarth Shukla..."TUM JIYO HAZARO SAAL ...SAAL KE DIN HO EK HAZAAR"...Keep smiling And keep shining..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Russhme22

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla|Simply Irresistible and Charismatic Personality 44 AT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

OliveWellington 1201 14963 07 October 2013 at 3:31am
By Viamuniquestyle
Siddharth Shukla makes an entry for 5 lakh AyeshaC4Sid 3 870 06 October 2013 at 9:52pm
By Hemangi5
Siddharth Shukla| Heartthrob OF Million|Jhalak Dik

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

OliveWellington 1209 17308 12 June 2013 at 4:02am
By Choco.Butter
happy navratri and happy new year surabhi01 0 740 22 March 2012 at 8:55pm
By surabhi01
Happy Happy Happy!! -HJ- 1 693 05 November 2011 at 3:16pm
By dietcokegirl

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.