Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NEW FF- Ek unkahi unsuni kahani chapter 15 on page 37 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 42

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKKASANS

Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Thanks for considering my suggestion. Yep I am Bidzie and you can call me di. :D
yes bidzie di ;-) and your mm fairytale is just awesome ! i am new to the ff world but you are experienced ! this my second one

I have read the other one too and its more awesome! Great work! I love MM's adventurous love story Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF- Ek unkahi unsuni kahani chapter 15 on page 37 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
you had read that ! thanks di ! it was a inspiration from "24" but then i took the story myself foward and just now it has not end . i shall update it soon but i have to update this first !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkk

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

you had read that ! thanks di ! it was a inspiration from "24" but then i took the story myself foward and just now it has not end . i shall update it soon but i have to update this first !

PM me when you update any of ur stories :)

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

for sure di ! did you read my more previous works when nbt revamp use to come i wrote?

--BimBim--

IF-Rockerz

--BimBim--

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Adi, Awesome FF, Poem & ImagesThumbs Up..Keep up the great workCool

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ll-Bliss-ll

Adi, Awesome FF, Poem & ImagesThumbs Up..Keep up the great workCool
thank you yalini di will update next chapters soon ! thanks for poem di and images i said that @purvi08 my another sister made !

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

will update soon and you also pm me when you update !

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

A beautiful lady in  her twenties was sitting on the window looking outside the beautiful scenes as the wind blew and she shivered and put her body closer to herself . she had  tears in her eyes  and  also smile on her face both the emotions together as in one month time she had to leave the town and her family and go for studying abroad and also she was excited to meet new friends and studying more about her subject and then get a job . she remembered the beautiful moments spend with her friends and family and specially her small brother who was very close to her in the whole family . "But for getting something we had to leave something and this is the truth of life and we have to except  it !"

Tears rolled from her eyes but then somebody took them of her face and that megha small brother aakash who megha loved the most in the family just ten years small then megha and just entered his teens . "  megha di why are you crying ? is there any problem that is making you cry ?  " megha just hugged her small brother and cried to but then she wiped her tears  and said " nothing  akash but why are you here did you need some help from me ? I am free ! " but aakash replied " di I am not so small that I cannot understand your feelings ! I have entered my teens  ! " and then megha hugged aakash again but this time tears were full on . " I will miss you aakash the most ! " " your all fun deeds and jokes and our fights which we did and whenever we helped each other  and also enjoyed " megha said . aakash also had tears in his eyes and said " di I will also miss you the most . you have been special to me and so close to me in the whole family !" then megha hold her brother and said " rona -dhona bahut hogaya aur mera bhai tu strong hee  aur mere bina bhi wo rahe sakta hai !" " mere duaaene tumhare saath hamesha rahengi aakash au tum bahut jyada  safal hoge " as she wiped his tears and herself also

A  young handsome  boy looked  towards the sky and see towards the sun which as coming out in the morning through the clouds and he scratched his hair and pulled them back . he also had to leave this town in a month and go to abroad for having his dreams fulfilled  . he breathed the air which was fresh and stretched his arms but suddenly a cold brezze blew and he shivered also as he was only wearing a shirt and then he in search of jacket but he couldn't but his sister came and give him his jacket and she then said " bhaiya agar aap aese London mee rahe tu bimar pad jayenge ! me waha par  nahi hungi  aapka khayal rakhne  ke liye . " and then she hugged her brother . mohan also hugged his sister as she was only the one as his parents were living in other town and his sister was the only one who took care of him . " tumhari bahut yaad aayegi sonali behena ! pata nahi   tumhare bina kaise rahunga " as he wipped his sister tears and also his tears . " kya behena phir tumne rula diya par shayad mee tumhara ye rulana hasana bahut yaad karunga  " " arrey yaar ! sun naa ! yee  rona -dhona bandh karo aur aansu ko pochu aur chahere pee muskaan  laao  sonali !" 

Then mohan went from there and said sonali that he will be back after some time and he gets a phone from dipika her friend " mohan you have come to the caf  on Saturday and we will have a get together  and sure I will meet you with my new friend megha who is the topper of her university and she will join our group and can do wonders in doctor's job with you in the research work which has to be done !"

On the other hand megha got a phone from dipika and she said to her " megha you please come on the get together at the caf and you will meet mohan who is also an aspiring doctor and a wonderful person to meet as he is the person whom you cannot be bored of any time ! "

The sun came out through the clouds the sunlight seemed like almost cutting the clouds and making its way and when on the sunset mohan and megha relationship had ended which a so legendary a new relation was now about to start in the coming days as mohan and megha were going to meet each other in the days  coming  forwards and there shall be a beginning of a new relation which will last forever . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfan16lvkkkkunalkiAC143Ani_98LavleenaSmeghan27shayranahui.Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top