Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NEW FF- Ek unkahi unsuni kahani chapter 15 on page 37 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 42

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKK143

firstly ..congratulation Adi...for new n interesting n amazing FF..Clap

the story Is tooo good ...n the promo for nextis superb..Smile

waiting for MM meet...Day Dreaming

all the best for next...Thumbs Up.
thank you so much di and yes the story is fresh much more different from other and the next chapters mm first meet also to come i will update soon and hope i do justification with the characters !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF- Ek unkahi unsuni kahani chapter 15 on page 37 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi08

Res..

Will read and comment for sure... but later !!
Sorry adi...

edited.. :)

Congratilations for the new story bro !!!Clap
All the bestThumbs Up

Finally read both the updates...
And they are beautifully described as usual...Big smileEmbarrassed
waiting for the next parts eagerly...Day Dreaming
finally you commented ! and yes i will update soon if i get the time to write them !

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
thanks all for comment will try to update soon but i am not getting time so you all have to wait !

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I really like your stories of rebirth! It's well presented. This one is amazing and my heart wrenched to read the death scene. Great job, Adi. Just a simple suggestion, when a scene ends, make a diff para, i.e. write one scene in one para and so on. That will make it look nicer. :D

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

I really like your stories of rebirth! It's well presented. This one is amazing and my heart wrenched to read the death scene. Great job, Adi. Just a simple suggestion, when a scene ends, make a diff para, i.e. write one scene in one para and so on. That will make it look nicer. :D
i feel nice that you could also feel the emotions of the characters!and yes your suggestion ishall definetly apply but after 5th chapter as i have already written frombeforetill there!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

your name bidzie na ? i will call you bidzie di as i smaller from you !

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for considering my suggestion. Yep I am Bidzie and you can call me di. :D

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Dazzler

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 12 December 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks for considering my suggestion. Yep I am Bidzie and you can call me di. :D
yes bidzie di ;-) and your mm fairytale is just awesome ! i am new to the ff world but you are experienced ! this my second one

Post Reply New Post

Go to top