Page 1 of 42

Page 1
Page   of 42
Page 2 Page 42

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

After the success of the old ff  I have decided to start a new ff which would be much different from the first which was an inspiration from 24' . as a nbtian and a writer through this ff with a new story I want to come a story which is relevant for a new story for a season three or is a fresh story for new show . through this ff my main purpose is to give nbtians a new  story and explore my writing  skills . hope you all nbtians shall co-operate with me in this new ff and give all your comments praises and criticisms are most welcomed if you like and do not like the ff or the chapters . and my introduction to all that i am the youngest members on the forum and youngest writer also just '13' and to be '14' on '14 jan 2014' . for me all are big so i respect and welcome all nbtians praises and criticisms !

Prologue- 

Mohan and megha relationship will be evergreen forever . they will  remain in the hearts of the fans      after all love and attraction the end stage of love is death but Mohan proved it wrong their  love will remain forever . in this ff they are now reborn and as hindu mythology and marriage says that a female and male are together for seven janms  Mohan and Megha are reborn  again to love each other .  as Mohan said that "Megha aur mujhe koi alag nahi kar sakta na tum ,na main ,na bhagwan na kuch hazar kilometer ,aur na meri moth ! " Mohan and Megha cannot be separated from each other by anything beat it God or some kilometers even they both themselves and not even their death . their  relationship is for many reborn and will be there  . in his ff  mm are reborn and I have kept the same name for relevance  "Mohan and Megha " and they are ready for an entirely new life  . they both are aspiring doctors who  have to go after one month for their future dreams  . but in the one month time they meet each other  because of their friends and their work  and then become friends  , best friends , soul mates . they help each other in saving people life but then themselves get sick but still they help each other and the people  and find love . but they find their  real love when they work with each other for some years and have to leave each other in between for their family demands . they meet  each other after many years again and both are happy but megha had to leave for some time and there are news that  mohan  and done a suicide because of jealousy of megha being with other but that 's not the truth . problems are there when he is spotted  after a year at mountains but he only remembers megha and no one else . fate makes them meet again   and mohan remembers all things and finally they are together for years yet again to love each other ! . Embarrassed

Special thanks to 

Senpoo - for inspiration 

Purvi08- for the images 

to all members and nbtians my real name is aditya Wink 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419 with chapter 1 and 2 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=7 with chapter 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=8 with chapter 4

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=11 with chapters 5 and 6 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=18 with chapter 7

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=21 with chapter 8

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=22with chapter 9

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=25 with chapter 10

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=27 with chapter 11

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=30 with chapter 12

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=32 with chapter 13

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=34 with chapter 14

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3840419&TPN=37 with chapter 15

Edited by KKKASANS - 12 January 2014 at 10:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalkiAC143Ani_98Pilu05LavleenaSpurvi08--BimBim--shivangi838shayranahui.-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW FF- Ek unkahi unsuni kahani chapter 15 on page 37" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged

these are some images  of nbt  i saw so i posted but they are not made by me 
picture credit to - purvi08Wink 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

trisa_9816lvkkkkunalkiAC143Pilu05Ani_98LavleenaSshayranahui.--BimBim--purvi08Senpoo

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
a poem dedicated to nbt  and mm before i started this  new ff Wink

the poem i wrote for nbt and was put into edited images  by purvi08 Wink
matter and content credit to - KKKASANS 
images credit to - Purvi08

Edited by KKKASANS - 08 December 2013 at 2:50am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfantrisa_9816lvkkkkunalkiAC143yashimalhotraAni_98Pilu05LavleenaS--BimBim--shayranahui.purvi08-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 1 - SOME MOMENTS OF PREVIOUS LIFE

As in the serial we saw  Mohan and Megha have been always sacrificing their from their happiness  for their family and also for else people Mohan and Megha will remain in the hearts forever and no one can take them away from us as they have put their carbon foot print on our hearts  .

But all things that have come on our earth have to go one day and leave the world and go back to the place from they have been end . we all our assigned  with some work which we have to do in our lifes which GOD  has given us and after that we go to the place we come from . and so was with mohan and megha which was to happen one day but it happen first with mohan and megha  so what they will be together forever in the next other  births and ever .

Sometimes GOD does the things we not have even thought in our lives and that what happened with nanhi  when her spiderman and maa died for saving the lives of some human beings  . that day was the most difficult day for nanhi to accept when her father mother had gone and now she knew that they have left her forever from their bodies but not from their hearts .

She remembered the beautiful moments she spent with her spiderman and maa and most her spiderman who was the hero of the lives of her mother and hers and first she was the only one who met "her spiderman   her hero  ! ." tears rolled from her eyes as she came back home and was sitting on the top of "her spiderman "house which he had gifted her and she has remembering "her spiderman" and "her maa ." she thought may that morning time had stopped at that time only and she had stopped her parents from going outside in the bike for a ride in the morning as they went every day .

" Spiderman where are you going so morning with maa . your work I can do with beera and you shall remain home as you have grown old ! " she remembered she spoke to mohan  when he was there  in the morning taking the car keys . " I will be back nanhi in an hour or so . don't be so worried  ! we have become old but our hearts our as young as ever I first met megha your mother !  and we have to just go for a work at the orphanage and then we will be back here ! " saying this he hugged nanhi  and then just megha came and then mohan hugged megha also .

Nanhi did't knew that this was the last time she was seeing her parents alive as they would then go to that place from where they have come . nanhi had just come from London with beera to meet her parents after many days and she wanted t spend time with them . she didn't knew but a tear came down her eye and her parents standing in front of her started laughing  mohan saying " aye chavanni ! sunn na ! don't cry  like a small child ! we are just going for an hour outside " and then both megha and mohan hugged nanhi  and mohan wiped her tears .

Mohan and megha sat into the bike and went from their and nanhi seeing them going . addu had already settled in delhi and rimjhim was in twelve standard and just gone for her school in the morning before mohan and megha  . may GOD  had only decided to nanhi to meet her parents last before  their death . mohan and megha drove  in the roads in the morning which were just empty due to the cold weather  and mohan drove   just like the days when megha first met mohan and he drove fast. Mohan was driving and then they together looked at the mirror on the side and saw each other and as if remembering the old days .

megha hairs were all open as mohan  always said her to make them open as she looks very beautiful in that . and mohan was again drumstruck looking at megha she was looking as beautiful as she looked through the years since mohan had met her  and  mohan said " mirchi madam  aap itne saalno mee aaj tak nahi badli ! ekdum  waahi lambe baal ,ek khubsuraat sa chera , apki muskaan jisko dekh kar meri zindagi muskura uthi thi aur aaj bhi aapko muskurata dekh me muskura utha hu ! " listening to mohan word of praise megha just blushed  and her cheeks were as red like red tomatoes  ! then megha spoke " Mr.Musibat aap itne saalno me kaha badle hee !  wahi pura bike chalane ka andaaz wahi chewing gum ko lamba kheechna aur wahi purana  "aye mirchi madam " aur wahi aankh marna  jise dekh laadkiyan ka kya hota tha  ! " both laughed on these lines by megha and then megha just put her hands around mohan  . mohan driving fast to reach to the place and then ...

Edited by KKKASANS - 08 December 2013 at 3:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfan16lvkkkPilu05Ani_98LavleenaSshayranahui.--BimBim---AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 2

mohan was driving and suddenly the brakes of the bike failed and mohan was not able to control the  bike and the bike was at great speed . the time had come for mohan and megha to the place from where they had come from that's why nothing was happening in their  favour and then a ruck came in front and then it hit mohan and megha with such speed that they both with the bike feel much far apart down the road in the forest near the river bank rolling down and mohan and megha hurt very badly and blood flowing from both body badly and mohan and megha the distance was not much but they both on the ground  down trying to reach other hand  .

a very emotional sequence and they both knew that they both would now not be alive and all the days of their togetherness came in front of their eyes and all the moment spend by them . a sum up of the whole journey came . mohan said " megha ! mee aa raha hun " as he move forward towards her . megha said  " mohan  mera haath tumhare haath ke paas hai hamesha " as she also move forward towards mohan . blood was coming out like water but then also mohan and megha moving forward to touch each other hand once . they both at last reached each other hands and mohan said to megha "hame  au koi alag nahi kar sakta na tum ,na main ,na bhagwan na kuch hazar kilometer ,aur na  hamari  moth ! me tumara tha aur hamesh tumhara rahunga " as he put his hand on megha face and then megha said " mee bhi tumhari rahungi hamesha aur hamara pyaar hamesha amar rahega mohan  ! " megha also put her hands on mohan face  and then both smiled and then ..

absolute silence all around and the cold wind blew making sound all around and mohan and megha both together the eyes closed and the hands were still in each other  faces .the heartbeat stopped and then it was known that mohan and megha had left their bodies . the  faces were still as when mohan and megha were alive with a smile and a sense of relief on their  faces . the birds stop speaking and bowed and then flew from there as if showing their grief . the flowers petals fell down and the dogs and the cats became silent and went from there making voices as if showing their grief and hen the sky was filled with clouds and the cold wind blowed very fast . mohan and megha had gone to the places from where they had come from but together and their relation will be evergreen forever .  nature was also very sad for the going of such wonderful persons and such a wonderful relation .

after sometime somebody passed and saw mohan and megha and called the police and also took mohan mobile out and called nanhi and she came running with beera and was shocked to see what had happened and seemed like all the problems and all the sadness has come to her . her spiderman and maa had left the world today . she shouted and cried loud but now nothing can be done as mohan and megha had gone . GOD  had wanted them just now so they went . beera came and hugged nanhi to lessen  the pain of her put he somehow managed to control himself  .

the next few days were very difficult for nanhi and beera and the family . nanhi called addu from London where he was doing his job and rimjhim was already there . rimjhim was big enough to be told this news . when rimjhim listened she was just shocked but nanhi controlled her and herself also as the both sisters hugged themselves tightly . addu came  and also hugged nanhi and rimjhim and all were very emotional and could not speak anything on what had happened . it seemed like everything has finished after their parents left this world . addu  but then said that as  mohan said "Megha aur mujhe koi alag nahi kar sakta na tum ,na main ,na bhagwan na kuch hazar kilometer ,aur na meri moth ! " and mohan and megha will be together forever

nanhi wiped her tears and addu also and rimjhim also and now they believed that wherever mohan and megha would be they would be together forever and they cannot be separated .  they both left this world together and now they will take reborn also in a new place maybe not here anywhere else but they will be together forever .  that day the sunrise over there in the town was the most beautiful ever as if symbolizing the ending of a beautiful relationship which lasted long for years and will remain in the hearts forever. Rimjhim said to all other members of the  family that "we should not be unhappy because its gone but be happy because it happened to us and we  experienced it ." 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfansouji200816lvkkkdevil.bunny890kunalkiAC143Pilu05LavleenaS--BimBim--meghan27shayranahui.-AkkiLuvsNBT-

-AdiLuvzNBT-

IF-Rockerz

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged

PROMO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS

A beautiful lady in  her twenties was sitting on the window looking ouside the beautiful scenes as the wind blew and she shivered and put her body closer to herself . she had  tears in her eyes and  also smile on her face both the emotions together .A  young handsome  boy looked  towards the sky and see towards the sun which as coming out in the morning through the clouds and he scratched his hair and pulled them back. The sun came out through the clouds the sunlight seemed like almost cutting the clouds and making its way and when on the sunset mohan and megha relationship had ended which a so legendary a new relation was now about to start in the coming days as mohan and megha were going to meet each other in the days  coming  forwards and there shall be a beginning of a new relation which will last forever .Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfan16lvkkkkunalkiAC143Pilu05Ani_98naina2010LavleenaSmeghan27shayranahui.purvi08--BimBim---AkkiLuvsNBT-

LavleenaS

IF-Dazzler

LavleenaS

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Congratulations for the new FF Aditya Thumbs Up

Nice prologue , great going Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkk-AdiLuvzNBT-

shayranahui.

IF-Rockerz

shayranahui.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 08 December 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Congratulations Aditya for your 2nd FF Big smile
Prologue, chapters & the promo all r very nice. Wink
At first u've mentioned about the car keys & then u've written that Mohan drove the bike.? Confused I'm confused re LOL
P.S: Gorgeous siggies Purvi! Clap

Edited by -Amanat- - 08 December 2013 at 3:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AdiLuvzNBT-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top