JUST MY VIEW SEPERATION OR CLOSE

seemakothari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
THIS I HAVE BEEN SAYING IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS ALSO THAT YOU GET HINT.

IN THIS SERIAL YOU GET HINT FROM EVERY EPOSIDE SHOWN FOR EG:

1] RK IN THE DIWALI EPISODE SAYS HE NEVER WANTS TO SEE ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT MADHU WITH HIS EYES AND THEN THERE WAS A NEW ENTRY IN THE SERIAL.

2] BITTUJI  TOLD RK THAT HE WILL SOON REALISE HIS MISTAKE AND AGAIN WE KNOW RIA[NEW ENTRY] IN A NEGATIVE SHADE WILL MAKE RK UNDERSTAND OR REALISE HIS MISTAKE.

3] IN NEW VIDEO WE CAN SEE MADHU SAID BITTUJI THAT SHE WON'T LEAVE RK EVER AND SO NOW I AM 99% SURE THAT THERE WILL BE A SEPERATION AND RIA WILL TRAP RK BY GETTING CLOSE TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS DRINKING HABIT AND PUTTING THE BLAME ON RK THAT HE GOT PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO HER ANDSHE WILL FORCE RK TO GET DIVORCEED TO MADHU😡 I  THINK THAT MADHU WILL ACCEPT THIS OR ELSE THERE WILL BE A NEW ENTRY FOR MADHU AND THEN LIKE THE EKTA KAPOOR SERIAL '' SAB SHADI-SHADI KHELENGE."LOL

OR                              

RUMOURS SAY THAT DRASHTI IS GOING TO GET MARRIED .THIS IS NOT OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BY  HER  AND CHANCE ARE VERY RARE OF DRASHTI GETTING MARRIED BUT IF  SHE GET MARRIED THEN  SO SHE WILL LEAVE THE SHOW OR TAKE A LEAVE WHEN THE MAIN LEAD IS SUPPOSE TO GO FOR A LEAVE OR LEAVE THIS SHOW PEOPLE WILL STOP WATCHING, SO THERE ARE CHANCES OF GIVING A  HAPPY END TO THE SHOW ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i do not feel there will be a divorce
remember at the bhai time also the same thing happened ?
in fact at that time there were a lot bhaibala fans too
who were rooting for bhaibala marriage
but then there the there was no divorce actually
i mean they just signed the papers
so now too may be situation will reach there
it may reach to the divorce paper signing
but divorce nahi hoga at the end
and i do not feel dd will get married now
if she was she would have told it publicly
and i dont want the separation any longer
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if ria RK paasa bhi le now it's Madhu's turn to bring RK out of the ria's clutches.this mu only going to lead for reunion of Rishbala later.till then how we beared sultan we should bear ria. Edited by sree.gattu - 10 years ago