My note on Samud.. Search for urs..

Jananivjc thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Last two three days, the episodes are beyond horrible..
I love SaMud so much.. I always FELT their on screen chemistry just rocks..
I decided not to watch the show numerous times getting irritated on this bad storyline..
But i couldnt quit coz i just loved the show.. Love cannot be forgotten so easily.. The best thing i love about saras is his unconditional love for kumud which he attained after breaking all his restricting bonds.. Coz she was his only happiness alive for him.. He valued his relationship more.. This makes every girl fall for him..even kusum..
And the best thing about Kumud is her himmat..But she is losing it now..She is being potrayed as a weak character now.. Even Kumud respected her relationship before getting married.. Any girl cant see his lover with the same thought after getting married to someone else.. This made her weak..A girl's bad situation ever.. The very first moment i got angry on kumud was..She could have waited for saras before taking any decision of getting married to an another guy.. But poor kumud..wat can she do..She was hurt..Saras was her first love, which she had longed after seeing him in her dream..And which she achieved breaking all her so called attitude..
Love is all about sacrifices.. But sacrificing love is not fair at all..
Saras and Kumud loves each other.. But Kusum what kind of an attitude she have..?? And I cant agree the fact that she is Meera.. Oh god.. When kumud said she will get married to the one she wished..She got up n asked..He agreed..??? Disgusting.. I felt like asking What kind of a woman are you..Dont you have any morals in ur life..?? He is the one who loves ur sister..And ur sister loves him too..They are almost become partners for each other.. But how she love him..?? Falling for such a good person is natural, but demanding him to marry her is really horrible.. If she really wants to attempt suicide, why is she attempting in terrace ..?? Are we fools to accept this..Kusum is such a disgusting character I have ever seen,.. And Danny..I m feeling very sorry for him..Really bad choice in choosing ur love..She dont deserve it danny.. U re the only hope to save SaMud now.. 
And kumari, very less screen space for her nowadays.. she lost her papa.. fed up wit her furious mom.. got cheated in love.. And now too Saras and danny are her brothers coz Dughba is saras' mom na..
Kumud touching saras' feet was just divine(In my pov).. Its not that she is begging, then we could say every indian girl is begging in front of her husband.. The respect they have for their husband..they shows.. And the right to touch their feet..Which kumud showed.. 
Honestly saying..They are excellent.. And their love for each other is still no way less.. Ya.. she is not respecting her beloved's feelings.. But she is helpless..
We re with u SaMud..
With lots of love n support..
God gave us two hands..Two legs..Two eyes..Two ears..but only heart..Coz to search n reach the another one by self..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love ethics :
Saras : I can die for my lover, I can do anything to keep her happy. 

Kumud : I can die for my lover so my lover should be die also. 

Kumud made him live and saras too made her live after her marriage. 
Live / Live = Live 

Kumud trying to make him die again .
Kumud trying to make him weak again.  

But will he ? 
No , she made him strong by marrying someone else that he wont be weak again.

Wait and watch kumud ji:) 

ShanUlas thumbnail
i agree with all ur points .

But again i will say as i have been saying everywhere on all posts .i did not like kumud attitude to sacrifice saras or ask him to sacrifice. i used to see in old movies and old doordarshan and mythological sericals and used to hate it when one woman said to her man to maarry another out of pity or saving grace or coz her husband loved her.

Ekta kapoor renewed this saga and showed woman accepting it and i hated her and i dont watch any of her shows just coz she always propogates same thing in all fashionable ways.

if u love a man and he loves  then it does not mean it gives u rights to ask him to marry some x y z saying i would to it for u ...damn it so u sleep with somebody coz ur wife or husband or beloved wants it !!!! Has not the person asked self respect or we loose all self respect when we r in love.

Well love makes u rise and ur sol mate never encroaches ur self respect infact he dies to save it.

Next was Ghar ki izzat ...well here ghar ki izzat to waise hi gone case ho chooki hai ...plus if kumud things her sister was maligned then why only saras danny to wants to marry ask him why saras...just coz ur disillusioned sister asks for chaand and u want to give her...i hated that dialogue...saras is no chand or Sooraj .he is a human very much in live with kumud and what reward he got from being in love ...sold for chavanni in name of ghar ki izzat and some psyco sister !!!
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful post buddy.
I love Kumud. I love Saras. I love SaMud. This is the reason I watch this show n spend so much time discussing it.
I am disappointed with Kumud. She has broken my heart by disrespecting the love they have for each other by forcing Saras to marry her sister n wat bugs me mire is her confidence that he would even he had not say so.  For me more than love, respect is crucial in a relationship. The day she will give him his due respect n the love n place  he deserves in her life, will be the happiest day in every SaMudian's life who is as upset as me.
Rectification:
Kumud definitely begged when she came for her sister's marriage proposal. 
 Kumud touching Saras' feet was not begging. It was an act to say thank u n glorify his greatness n show her gratitude.
I don't think it was done as a wife touching her husband's feet.

Edited by omshreejaanu - 10 years ago