kanica interview-hans india

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Kanika maheswari aka meena from sp hit show dabh also a part of nb 6 in which she is participating with her husband ankur. the actress proved herself on small screen with her antics and comedy role. And now she is all set to prove her dancing skills

1. How did u get into acting
acting way my hobby which later turned into my profession

2. Tell us abt dabh and ur character
I completed two and half years with dabh family. It has been a good experience . We have been working together fr a long period of time. So i have gotten used to working with them and enjoy that. We have a lot of masti on sets, especially anasrashid and me. I play meenakshi who is not a vamp, but just woman from a joint family, who does not mind stealing food to placate her hunger.

3. Tell us abt ur love story

Ankur was my classmate in clg. We knew each other fr 8 yrs before we suddenly connected over the internet, started talking tobeach othet all over again. And that's how we ended up marrying to each other.

4. Wt is the reason to participate in nach baliye.
We have been married fr two and half yrs but we havent spent even a month together after marriage,since amkur works in delhi and i in mumbai. Its a selfish reason. I had to travel to delhi every fortnight to meet him. The main reason bcz of which we decided to take up the sjow is that we ill get to spend some time together. We want to make every moment together special

How has the experience been so far in nach baliye6
My experience has been good. Iam pretty nervous, than being excited,abt the dhow. I and my husband r non-dancers. We r learning a lot. So far the show is goi g great and we proved it in our dance. I hope we ill do great in futuretoo. Let's hope fr the best.

Who do you think is yr competator in nb6
We r nondancers and we r ccompetating with really good dancers on the show. I think everybody is a competator fr us. My coactor bhabho neelu veghala was a part of nb5 and she gives me useful tips and some useful and helpful precautions. The expectations r more frm us bhabho was from top three of ladt season and i have to work hard to reach there.

Who do u think r the top three jodis
I think gurmeet choudary-debina,rithvik-asha,vinod-raksha r dancing really well.Edited by ksp9 - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing Supriya.
Originally posted by ksp9

Welcome 😊
Most welcome ðŸ˜†
thanks for sharing...

but what's with this DABH people?...they are so obsessed with their characters and think it's normal to be like their characters...Meena is not a vamp but definitely a negative character...Gluttony is also bad...