Fan Fictions

*Let's Make A Movie!* ~ Sign Up NOW! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

This sounds really good. I have a question though (I don't know if it has already been asked). Can we write an OS on our own characters? That means they don't belong to any TV show?

Or do we necessarily have to stick to TV characters?

P.S. Actually my knowledge of TV show characters is minimal :(

Another question, how do we exactly write this one? As an OS like we normally do OR the following:-

:)

Hey, 

It would be better if you'd stick to TV characters. they need not be on television now, you can write on old actors too. 

And about the writing, you can write as you are comfortable. No restrictions on the writing style. The judges will be looking for something new and fresh, something original and not the same old. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Let's Make A Movie!* ~ Sign Up NOW! (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I like it very muchApprove

-BlueEyes-

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueEyes-

This sounds really good. I have a question though (I don't know if it has already been asked). Can we write an OS on our own characters? That means they don't belong to any TV show?

Another question, how do we exactly write this one? As an OS like we normally do OR the following:-

Hey, 

It would be better if you'd stick to TV characters. they need not be on television now, you can write on old actors too. 

And about the writing, you can write as you are comfortable. No restrictions on the writing style. The judges will be looking for something new and fresh, something original and not the same old. Embarrassed

Okay. Is it necessary to register? I am not sure if I will have the time to write the OS. Or is it okay if I register and then submit or not submit the entry?

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -BlueEyes-

Hey, 

Okay. Is it necessary to register? I am not sure if I will have the time to write the OS. Or is it okay if I register and then submit or not submit the entry?

Registering is so that I have a rough idea about how many participants I'll get. You can send your entry anytime before the 23rd. That's a long time also. So just kind of make up your mind about writing and register and later if you are too busy then you can even withdraw Embarrassed Anyway, the last date for registering is the 20th! So long time so think :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina69crazy2012

Pearl_Oyster

IF-Rockerz

Pearl_Oyster

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Another query. Embarrassed

How many entries are allowed per participant??

Just one or more than one?

-BlueEyes-

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Very interesting concept, Manjari! You surely come up with great ideas. I love the word limit too Big smile

Wish I could participate in it. But alas, I can't. Exams :(

I however would love be a critic for the movies. Something I always wanted to do! Omg excited to read them!

-BlueEyes-

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 09 December 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_Oyster

Another query. Embarrassed

How many entries are allowed per participant??

Just one or more than one?

Let's stick to maximum 2. Embarrassed

Pearl_Oyster

-shenz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-shenz-

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
This sounds really interesting..

-BlueEyes-

Post Reply New Post