SS: The Ghost Love Triangle (Preview)

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have been getting some requests for a comedy lately but I am still not over the angst of fall. So, as a compromise I propose a dark comedy about a ghost who haunts RK and has a giant crush on Madhubala. Will he cast the last stone on the already failing Rishbala relationship? Or will he help rekindle the lost spark? Find out how a selfish spirit in love teaches our arse of a hero a thing or two about romance.
PROLOGUE

After weeks of denial and doing just about anything to disprove my existence, that mess of a man finally sat down to have a drunken conversation with me. Of course, in his intoxicated stupor he would say the most inappropriate things. I was already rolling my eyes internally and preparing myself for the incoming storm of unwanted dirty laundry. 
"Most people", he began with drool dripping down the corners of his mouth, "remember the first time they lay eyes on her, the first time they meet her, talk toher. The first time her lids fall down in shyness, the first time she calls you 'sweetheart' but I...that's not what I remember".
Here we go again. The man who didn't know the R in romance was trying to prove his affection to me, the king of pleasing women. I, albeit a dead man, would seduce Madhubala ten times over before he could blink once. Talk about shooting shit out of your butt. Anyway, back to his pile of lies. 
"I...I"
"I, I what? Speak up you bas***d! I don't have all night. The death guards will be roaming my coffin any minute now. My spirit has to be back in its bed by night, don't you know?"
I released all my built up anger on this idiot. Now that I was dead, he didn't scare me. His sneers, insults, threats that once rang terror in my heart didn't affect me anymore. Earlier my Madhu protected me from this monster. Now, it was my turn to protect her. 
"Alright, alright. I am just drunk. Bare with me, okay? I have to gulp two shots just to reassure myself that I am not insane for seeing ghosts. You aren't the only one who should be getting angry here".
Well, he was kind of right. But that wasn't the point. I died young so I inherited the right to unleash my wrath on the unjust world the moment I died.
"So as I was saying Lamb, I...RK isn't like the other cheesy people. I don't remember our first meeting. All I remember is when I first held her in my arms, how warm her body felt next to mine. How supple her skin breathing in my flesh. How innocent her smile buried in my chest. My fingers massaging her scalp and her eyes resting on my forehead exploring the hills and valleys built from the years. She was so content back then, so peaceful. Earlier, when my lips touched her naval..."
"Of course that is what you remember you pervert!" I toppled over the table he was seated on. Pinning him underneath the oakwood, I took hold of his neck. I pressed down until my anger was enough to block his breathing. "You dare insult my Madhu. You are a dead man Rishabh Kundra!"
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg... this is hilarious!! super like though i didn't really get who the ghost was... is it Sultan or the unborn baby or someone else all together?๐Ÿ˜•
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: book.worm

omg... this is hilarious!! super like though i didn't really get who the ghost was... is it Sultan or the unborn baby or someone else all together?๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you. It is someone else, a new character. Chapters 1,2 will reveal more
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Find out how a selfish spirit in love teaches our arse of a hero a thing or two about romance.

You had me hooked right there at the line above but I shouldn't be shocked that I was amazed as I read the prologue. I am still not certain which description of the character I like more the drunk arse of a hero or dead angry friendly ghost? I think the ghost is winning at the moment. LOL

Fantastic start! Thank you! I do need to read something that makes me laugh when it comes to this fandom because everything I write is just depressing. ๐Ÿ˜Š
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdave1

Find out how a selfish spirit in love teaches our arse of a hero a thing or two about romance.

You had me hooked right there at the line above but I shouldn't be shocked that I was amazed as I read the prologue. I am still not certain which description of the character I like more the drunk arse of a hero or dead angry friendly ghost? I think the ghost is winning at the moment. LOL

Fantastic start! Thank you! I do need to read something that makes me laugh when it comes to this fandom because everything I write is just depressing. ๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you. I glad I could do better than the incompetent writing on the show lately. The script that is, not the dialogues. Yup, ghost 1, RK 0. Let us see what happens in round 2
LizBennett thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was well done...well done indeed...lass
sanghita0000 thumbnail
hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ...but who is this ghost??...is it sultan??
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizBennett

That was well done...well done indeed...lass

thank you. side note: I f**king hate unsanitary people. friend crashing in and he is f**king dirty. gosh I have never cursed this much in my entire life. I stepped on something wet and I don't even want to know what it is. f**king hell. errr. keep my house clean๐Ÿ˜ก
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghita0000

hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ...but who is this ghost??...is it sultan??

i dunno yet but I can tell you it is not sultan.
LizBennett thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

thank you. side note: I f**king hate unsanitary people. friend crashing in and he is f**king dirty. gosh I have never cursed this much in my entire life. I stepped on something wet and I don't even want to know what it is. f**king hell. errr. keep my house clean๐Ÿ˜ก

Yep,that has happened too..'cept it was expected that I would cook and clean and keep house for that visiting moron...realized my frustration tolerance had such teensy limits 'bout then...
Put a politely worded note ...strategically...should stop that nonsense..