•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Any news regarding today's update ???

PLEASE

I was unable to open this page/site till sometime ago and I guess Deadly, one who does the update, must have also faced the same problem. Hence, she must have been unable to do today's update. Hopefully, we should have the updates by tomorrow...

Hi All,

Due to the high amount of hits the site is getting and with the site popularity I decided to move the site to a high availability Dual Xeon Server.

And due the transfer to another server caused the unavailability of the site for some time.

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience but now you can enjoy better speed. 😊

Deadly:
I also missed the episode and a bit used to read your updates daily so if you get time please post it on the forum.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago

Hi Guys,

Here's the gist. I am sure deadly will do a detailed one soon.

Jassi wakes up to find choclates on her bed.  She is seeing choclates all around her. She starts collecting them. She picks up the wrapper of the choclate which Armaan gave her from under her pillow and is similing to herself  when Billo call her down to breakfast. She is very cheerful, arousing suspisions in Billo that day. Her wearing the watching upside down and giving chochlates to everyone does not help. Nandu comes in asking why is Jassi flying and Billo papaji wonders if Purab has anything to do with it

Armaan and Raj are happy that their choclate scheme was successful and Raj tells that if Jassi says " I love you" to Armaan, then their plan has succeeded. They arrive at the office when the gang is looking at some photos along with Jassi. Raj wishes Armaan good luck. Armaan gets Jassi in his cabin with the pretext of getting a file. He asks her Jassi the status of some files and slowly asks her why she did not give him his choclate. He asks her not to call him sir. He then tells Jassi about a dream of his in which is was lonely in very lovely cottage and says he is missing someone there. When Jassi asks him whom he is missing, he asks her if he has to tell her explicitly. Just then Mallika enters and Armaan starts complaining to Jassi regarding the paint in his office. Jassi says she will talk to admin and leaves. Mallika asks Armaan to take her out to dinner.

Aryan calls up Purab and meets him. He hints that he is still willing if Purab wants to take over Gulmohar as he cares about it.

Jassi goes to buy Armaan a choclate and a gift. She selects an expensive silver rose finally and after some hesitation wants to buy it for Armaan. When she wants to pay for it, realises that Mallika who had come to the same shop also selects the same rose. Mallika is surprised to see Jassi and asks her if it is for someone special. She says they liked the same present and doubts if it is for the same person. Maillka tells Jassi she wants to buy it for Armaan. Since there is only one rose available, Jassi asks her to keep the rose but Mallika returns it saying she can keep it since she first spotted it.  

cheers...

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Soory guys for the delay.I had the same problem as Ash.And laksmi thank you for doing the short update. Your update is also good as you haven't left any main point. You have covered up everything.