Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

filme nahe dekhte kia ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ search and dedicate the suitable dialgue ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haan toh usme time lagega๐Ÿ˜†mujhe time lene de๐Ÿ˜›
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suhana-

Phir nahi hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† back to being just friends๐Ÿ˜†BTW,what is kabab??I mean bolte hain na kabab me haddi..

kia nahe ha ๐Ÿ˜ณ sab kuch ha 

kabab kemme daalein aur allo se banta ha ๐Ÿ˜†
TroubleLoser... shooter... Troll ๐Ÿคก
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HooLiGaN

whom do u think famous celeb u resemble :P

whom i resemble to famous celebrtiy

People around me thinks I resemble Sonam Kapoor
You resemble Salman as u look dabanng type
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suhana-

People around me thinks I resemble Sonam Kapoor
You resemble Salman as u look dabanng type

sachi kehrahe ha ya khush fehmi ma dal rahe ha mjhe ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
1.One thing you hate and love about Dr3v*l and urself 
2.if given a chance to date somebody whom it will be and how it will be ...Choose from following options ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

a. dr3v*l
b. Freethinker
c. HooliGan
d. The Boss
e. Penta the tubelight 

3. Ok, and as hooli said we want to know ur crush...u can give his initials, that will also work for us..๐Ÿ˜ƒ but best will be if u give his name. ( Promise we won't tease you )

4. as u have said u love watching cartoons, relate each cartoon character to members

a. troubleShooter
b. dating_mystery
c. Hooligan
d. Shelly
e. Farah /Pyscho
f. Freethinker
g. ..Ashraa..
h. Pencil
i. Penta tubelight
j. Dr3v*L
...u can add other members if u want to..

5. If given chance where would u like to meet Dr3v*l ... old enchanted forest (with trees making canopies and lots of flowers) or it should be the moonlite beach ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...and how will you spend your time with him..๐Ÿ˜†

6. sweet innocent naina or naughty cray sexy naina. which one you prefer and why ? 

...more question will come ...no worries ๐Ÿ˜‰

edit : more questions

7.  Consider u and dr3v*l are famous BW actors...and u have to reenact one romantic song in ur movie..which song it would be...post the song video link here . Wht would be ur movie name..๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

8.  Dr3v*l has proposed you for the marriage and he is ready with the flowers and the ring but suddenly phone call comes to you by The Boss and he confesses his love for you and also proposes to u..and secretly you also like boss but u like drev*l too...whom to choose now drev*l man standing with heart and ring or boss who was always against marriage but only for your love..he is ready to marry.. ? ( this just hypothetical situation, so i have just used people's name as an example ..don't get hurt ) 

9.  what naina hate the most in ...
            a. Love
            b. friendship
            c. dating
            d. relationships
            e. girls
            f. boys 

10. Whats your take on those guys who just run around cuz of good looks..? How much good looks matter to you and in your partner ? Do u think dr3v*l is good looking ? 

11. Choose one ... Guy who is rich but has no time for u
                                  Guy who has time for u but treats you like a doormat
                                  Guy who treats you good but expresses no love to you
                                  Guy who loves you but has no money and job

ok..i can't make funny questions..i don't have humor bone in me..but naina still try to enjoy..LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0099cc">TroubleLoser... shooter... Troll๐Ÿคก</font>

do you love trouble? I think you want to get into trouble! You are in trouble !! Zzz Heart muahaha
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">1.One thing you hate and love about Dr3v*l and urself</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">2.if given a chance to date somebody whom it will be and how it will be ...Choose from following options๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">a. dr3v*l</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">b. Freethinker</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">c. HooliGan</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">d. The Boss</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">e. Penta the tubelight</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">3. Ok, and as hooli said we want to know ur crush...u can give hisinitials,that will also work for us..๐Ÿ˜ƒbut best will be if u give his name. ( Promise we won't tease you )</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">4. as u have said u love watching cartoons, relate each cartoon character to members</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">a. troubleShooter</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">b. dating_mystery</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">c. Hooligan</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">d. Shelly</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">e. Farah /Pyscho</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">f. Freethinker</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">g. ..Ashraa..</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">h. Pencil</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">i. Penta tubelight</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">j. Dr3v*L</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">...u can add other members if u want to..</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">5. If given chance where would u like to meet Dr3v*l ... old enchanted forest (with trees making canopies and lots of flowers) or it should be the moonlite beach๐Ÿ˜ณ...and how will you spend your time with him..๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">6. sweet innocent naina or naughty cray sexy naina. which one you prefer and why ?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">...more question will come ...no worries๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">edit : more questions</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">7. Consider u and dr3v*l are famous BW actors...and u have toreenactone romantic song in ur movie..which song it would be...post the song video link here . Wht would be ur movie name..๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">8. Dr3v*l hasproposedyou for the marriage and he is ready with the flowers and the ring but suddenly phone call comes to you by The Boss and he confesses his love for you and also proposes to u..and secretly you also like boss but u like drev*l too...whom to choose now drev*l man standing with heart and ring or boss who was always against marriage but only for your love..he is ready to marry.. ?<font size="1"> ( this just hypothetical situation, so i have just used people's name as an example ..don't get hurt )</font></font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">9</font>. <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">what naina hate the most in ...</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> a. Love</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> b. friendship</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> c. dating</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> d. relationships</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> e. girls</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> f. boys</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">10. Whats your take on those guys who just run around cuz of good looks..? How much good looks matter to you and in your partner ? Do u think dr3v*l is good looking ?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">11. Choose one ... Guy who is rich but has no time for u</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Guy who has time for u but treats you like a doormat</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Guy who treats you good but expresses no love to you</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Guy who loves you but has no money and job</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> ok..i can't make funny questions..i don't have humor bone in me..but naina still try to enjoy..LOL๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Lolol awesome set of questions! I better win some of those questions.. After all I have two tickets in some questions lol

Naina doesn't do moonlight and beaches or leela's bedroom in ramleela .. Naina needs a camera and she can take pictures of me and ill take pictures of her and we can admire eachothers photos and then take some more and put out pictures up at rateadesi.com and that would be out perfect date.. Haina Naina?
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

do you love trouble? I think you want to get into trouble! You are in trouble !! Zzz Heart muahaha

OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒ...๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

I love Trouble but not TroubleShooter  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›