Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Kalpi ke sapnoko pankh lagane aa rha hai koi...:-) :-)

SmileySoniKudi IF-Rockerz
SmileySoniKudi
SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
So Raghav Singhaniya gonna make a dashing entry on MondayDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
So wht do u think guyzz..wht kind of role will raghav play in Kalpi's lifeStern SmileStern Smile
& with whome he'll fall in luv..Ermm
Kalpi or PakhiStern Smile
Forum made so dead ...we hv to increase forum activity..
So peep up guyzz & share ur views for upcoming trackBig smile

Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 07 December 2013 at 1:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

...Shayna...tia_s-Swetha--Gitanjali-MGYlove_green_Hillyloveangelina285-Wanderer-pieryrose-himu-

Saimaa.H Goldie
Saimaa.H
Saimaa.H

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
If he falls 4 Kalpi, it will be too easy..and then we might be served the staple rich boy loves poor girl-poor girl loves family-rich girl jealous of poor girl track.
But! But but but..
IF raghav falls in love with paakhi, then there wud be lots of drama nd anguish coz he knows his fathr wz murdered y paakhi's dad nd he himself wz kept confined in their house till he escaped. So there wud be love-hate, passion, separation, conflict nd a lot of masala and of course it wud be refreshingly different 4m the usual tracks...nd kalpi cud be woven intro the track in a million novel ways! As catalyst or impediment or both!
So m keeping my fingers crossed 4 rahgav-paakhi...bt i dont hv vry high hopes coz acc. 2 promos raghav is coming 'kalpi ke sapno ko pankh lagane'! Bruhahaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio-PhoenixD-

SmileySoniKudi
SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAngel21

If he falls 4 Kalpi, it will be too easy..and then we might be served the staple rich boy loves poor girl-poor girl loves family-rich girl jealous of poor girl track.
But! But but but..
IF raghav falls in love with paakhi, then there wud be lots of drama nd anguish coz he knows his fathr wz murdered y paakhi's dad nd he himself wz kept confined in their house till he escaped. So there wud be love-hate, passion, separation, conflict nd a lot of masala and of course it wud be refreshingly different 4m the usual tracks...nd kalpi cud be woven intro the track in a million novel ways! As catalyst or impediment or both!
So m keeping my fingers crossed 4 rahgav-paakhi...bt i dont hv vry high hopes coz acc. 2 promos raghav is coming 'kalpi ke sapno ko pankh lagane'! Bruhahaa

I agree with uThumbs Up
but drama & all will here too if kalpi-raghav falls for each other coz i'm damm sure the luv story gonna be nt triangle bt squre..
on 1 side if kalpi-raghav falls for each other & on other side prem & pakhi will falls for them...so lots off drama on this side too..
i'm saying all this only on the basis of raghv-kalpi-pakhi-prem childhood..in past we always interacted wit kalpi-raghav sweet momentsBig smile *finger crossed* for Raghav-KalpiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed They looks best wit each other..& their chemistry gonna be very rockingg & hottDay Dreamingwhile for a 1pen which raghav gifted to kalpi was forcefully snatched by pakhi..& yest prem statement wondered me that raghav always snatched his things in childhood.. he snatched my room & nw my business..so may be in future kalpi too...only i'm guessing this ..but i won't build my castles in air until i won't get wht is in raghav's heart. Stern Smile
& yaah promo saying that raghav is coming for kalpi..bt nt sure..wht will happenStern Smile i'm egarly waiting for his EntryDay Dreaming

Edited by SoniLuvsRT - 07 December 2013 at 1:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HI30chitchan-Swetha--Wanderer-pieryrose

loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I want Raghav with Kalpi...why everytime Pakhi gets the best people in her life...why  kalpi has no right to get happiness in her life?
everytime Kalpi has sacrificed...CVs can show the love story bet rich boy n poor girl in many different ways...so there is no chance of getting bored!!
I want kalpi-raghav only

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HI30PROTIM21urvashaparnasvjyellowpurse-Swetha-Sam_KaShianMGYlove_green_Hillylove-Wanderer--himu-pieryroseSilverBell

tia_s Senior Member
tia_s
tia_s

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Kalpi and raghav want them together and i am sure pakhi will fall in love for raghav and then more than kamla raghav will be important in her life and that time neetu will play a game to make pakhi and kamla away
and i am sure when raghav pakhi marrige day pakhi will know she will loose kamla after her marrige so she will marry pakhya LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sam_KaShian-Wanderer--himu-

SmileySoniKudi
SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveagni

I want Raghav with Kalpi...why everytime Pakhi gets the best people in her life...why kalpi has no right to get happiness in her life?
everytime Kalpi has sacrificed...CVs can show the love story bet rich boy n poor girl in many different ways...so there is no chance of getting bored!!
I want kalpi-raghav only

Yess yes me too want only n only n only kalpi-raghavEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed i'm watching this show only becoz of them..They hv lot of potential..no matter poor girl & rich boy..only matters hw they look wit each other..their chemistry n all & kalpi-raghav already made me mad for them & after raghav's entry wht will be my condition lolzzLOL..pakhi hs already lovable & careing ppl..so why also raghav too...nooo i only want raghav with kalpiEmbarrassed*finger crossed*Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urvash-Swetha-Hillylove

SmileySoniKudi
SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia_s

Kalpi and raghav want them together and i am sure pakhi will fall in love for raghav and then more than kamla raghav will be important in her life and that time neetu will play a game to make pakhi and kamla away
and i am sure when raghav pakhi marrige day pakhi will know she will loose kamla after her marrige so she will marry pakhya LOL

Yess yr me too want only Kalpi-RaghavEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hehe this will be good if pakhi marries pakkyaLOL pakkya is really very mad for pakhi so aisa hoga to she can live wit her dearest kamla maa foreverLOL good solutionLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Hillylove

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Paaki nd Raghav...there its forbidden love <3 nd i always get attracted to forbidden things;-) paalkhi nd raghav there wil so.many hurdles bt for kalpi raghav it will only be prem nd paalki that we have already seen in many shows !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kooliio

Go to top