Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: asthak

Lachii, Wonderful Analysis!

I have always felt that Shlok is a dark and complicated character. He has many layers to him which are yet to be revealed. Love your positivism.   I don't want to contradict your analysis of him, but I fail to justify some of his actions post marriage. His dialogues are twisted and double-meaning for sure. If in fact he is in love with Astha and doing all this for his goal whatever it is then it is very convoluted.
He does have that attraction, concern and fear of losing her even before marriage and even now too after marriage. I had the feeling that he is either acting or failing to understand it himself that he is in love after the SR night! I went with the second option after the pati-pujan scene seeing the 'gloat' that he had on his face when she was about to drink that yucky water.  I want to see how he is shattered when Astha really leaves even for a small period of time, that will show how much pain he is in. I really want to see his pain. I also want CV's to open up some of his layers and hsow us what is actually in his mind .Enuf of confusionπŸ˜•
So, according to HAS he is acting..let's see what is in store and let's see if  he is acting ..after all he is hero of the show right!

to tell you the truth
i do not have much expectation from shlok's side during this seperation, if he does not feel bad, we will say, he knows aastha well and giving her time, jhanda danda will say he is callous blah blah
if he feels her absence, we will say he loves her, some will say he is realizing his feelings now, others will say he is being possesive that his fav toy has left him...πŸ˜† see how passimitic i am about cvs not showing shlok's real face for a looong time..

what i am interested in is aastha's reaction, her thought process and how she utilize this time of seperation that is if seperation does occur which also feel will be a small one...i do not think it will prolong...yet i wont predict much,,,i have learnt not to predict much about EBP, just connect already known ..though sometimes i do overHAS...πŸ˜ƒ

as for shlok and why i feel he is acting are certain points
1.  he warned that his parents not to harm aastha like swati
2.  you know how people say i love you just to anyone, but this guy did not ...he said you are my maqsad in life, you are my part, myself, meri zindagi ka hissa ho tum, merey jeenay ka maqsad...then after jyoti trust develop and said i love you and said you won my trust for whole life, and i took time to understand you but now i understand you...
all that is left now is insecurity that she might leave him because of whatever the reason swati left, most probably the home politics and the same mess created by family...
but this time shlok on guard ... 

you know like the title says, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, shlok's feelings for aastha are not regular love, we cannot name them, as there is not that kind of lust in it that is in a normal relation, the love is more of a spiritual kind, the relation is of souls and body is not that dominent, though is present there...
he said right, he feels her to be his own part. oh i can go on and on...πŸ˜ƒ

and i hope cvs dont screw my HAS on it bcz i base my case on evidence...i feel taht if he feels secure about aastha he wont even mind her staying away from him...now i must stop...
Sg2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lachii

to tell you the truth
i do not have much expectation from shlok's side during this seperation, if he does not feel bad, we will say, he knows aastha well and giving her time, jhanda danda will say he is callous blah blah
if he feels her absence, we will say he loves her, some will say he is realizing his feelings now, others will say he is being possesive that his fav toy has left him...πŸ˜† see how passimitic i am about cvs not showing shlok's real face for a looong time..

what i am interested in is aastha's reaction, her thought process and how she utilize this time of seperation that is if seperation does occur which also feel will be a small one...i do not think it will prolong...yet i wont predict much,,,i have learnt not to predict much about EBP, just connect already known ..though sometimes i do overHAS...πŸ˜ƒ

as for shlok and why i feel he is acting are certain points
1.  he warned that his parents not to harm aastha like swati
2.  you know how people say i love you just to anyone, but this guy did not ...he said you are my maqsad in life, you are my part, myself, meri zindagi ka hissa ho tum, merey jeenay ka maqsad...then after jyoti trust develop and said i love you and said you won my trust for whole life, and i took time to understand you but now i understand you...
all that is left now is insecurity that she might leave him because of whatever the reason swati left, most probably the home politics and the same mess created by family...
but this time shlok on guard ... 

you know like the title says, iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, shlok's feelings for aastha are not regular love, we cannot name them, as there is not that kind of lust in it that is in a normal relation, the love is more of a spiritual kind, the relation is of souls and body is not that dominent, though is present there...
he said right, he feels her to be his own part. oh i can go on and on...πŸ˜ƒ

and i hope cvs dont screw my HAS on it bcz i base my case on evidence...i feel taht if he feels secure about aastha he wont even mind her staying away from him...now i must stop...

I agree completely with you lachii on the fact that his lust or love is not like the natural physical lust. Even the bite or licking the finger shows extreme lust here which is lust for the soul. The HM was actually meeting of the two souls, each understanding the other without words. Their eyes say everything. They can hear each other 's hearts speaking. The heart of one entering the other that Shlok showed Astha. So she is part of him. He wants her for life. He is her wajud, her soul. He is prsent in every part of her, her body and soul, her breath. She  needs him to survive. So krishna and conscience .Again the concept of the soul and the body., the concept of one's aim in life. My feeling is Shlok will go behind Astha and  will not leave her. They are connected for life. As she cannot survive with him, he cannot survive without her. I do not know if aaju would be the one bringing them together, he has special place in his heart for ajju. The day aaju callled , he called her back and tried to convince Aaju that everything is fine between Shlok and Astha. I am not sure if he will give his usual lecture this time because he knows that kalindi may not allow Astha to come back. So he will be at Astha's side. My guess and may be completely wrong. Who knows if Shlok an Astha will live separately after this. astha has started thinking . So I have hopes for both of them . Hopelessly hopeful me here. 

lachii thumbnail
i agree suchi..the seperation if happens will be a short one because i feel aastha needs some space to think and rationalize...so even if shlok goes after her, may be he would not force her to come back and give her some food for thought...we will have to wait as so much is happening.
as for ajju, he may have taken her into confidence at some point...

i agree about this divine love kinda concept here...like mother does not need to hug the child all times, love is there and felt even in fights and distance too and hugs and kisses only are a part of taht love...a mother's love is the purest and surest love in teh world, rest are all part love, part necessity for survival...

so this kind of love exist in shlok for aastha...the presence of body lust is there but is only a part and not dominent, its the connection of soul that is vital and prominent for shlok and that is waht he wants, can be achieved only after pain and tribulations say after trying times...
what am i blabbering...do i make any sense...
lachii thumbnail

thanks edna