Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiaMaria93 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
heheheheheh lol...hmmm i'm cooling down..actually maybe i'll keep her...cuz it mite be calming to read of a GOOD pia..insteead of dead one 😉 😆 😆 hehehe so ok ok ok i'm cooled off now..aaaaahhhhh *sighs* ok guys, i'm writing up part 19..will post soon
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
i love ur fanfic, tiff!!! please do something bout roshini! 😡 i hate her! lol. love the cute scenes between jai and bani, it's so adorable! 😳 ur a great writer, tiff! keep the good work up!!1 👏 for insults for roshini,....hmmmm...call her a CHARACTLESS WOMAN!! 😡 hahahah! well she is. please continue soon!!!!

love,
Godess
TiaMaria93 thumbnail

IT'S REALLLYYY LONG, BUT WORTH IT!

Part 19:

"Pushkar, who's that?" Saloni asked, nodding her head in the direction to where jai and bani, and some woman stood. "Aare Bhagwan! Roshni?! Pia, who invited her?!" screeched Pushkar when he turned to see who Saloni was looking at. Pia's face contorted into a snarl. "I have no idea how she got here, I'll…" Pia fumed as she made to move towards the three. "Aare, what will you do yaar? You're 3 months pregnant…You could hurt the baby, leave it to me" Saloni said with a wicked grin. Pushkar quickly updated Saloni on Roshni.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Roshni, tum? Who invited you?" growled Jai. "Problem, Jai?" she smirked. She turned to Bani. Her surprise was obvious, as her jaw dropped when she saw Bani's stomach. "Aare, pregnant now? How come…Jai?" she turned back to Jai.

Before Jai could respond, Saloni came and grabbed Roshni's hand. "Aare, why are you bothering these love birds aah?!" Saloni asked her, giggling when she said love birds. (She's acting like Manno Bhabi…you know how Manno Bhabi acts right, when she's talking to Saloni and troubling her about Nahar?) Roshni's smiled disappeared, replaced by a very dirty look, which was intended for Saloni. Saloni, pretending not to know what was going on, winked at a confused Jai and Bani then continued to explain to Roshni, "Chalo Chalo, no point staying here, you might have disturbed something!" Saloni said laughing, dragging a furious Roshni away from Jai and Bani. Roshni unwillingly let herself be dragged away by this beautiful stranger.
"Hmm, Bani, did you and Pia invite Roshni?" asked Jai, puzzled and angry.  "Aare, do I look pagal? Why would I invite hurricane Roshni to anything?" equally angry, but then she giggled at her comment. She couldn't stay mad long, because being pregnant, she had a mood swing every 10 minutes. Laughing Jai leaned down and hugged Bani, placing arms on her waist, and she rested hers around his neck, and they started to dance to the music once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pushkar and Pia, and the rest of the Walia clan, stood watching as Saloni did her antics, and then dragged an astonished Roshni away from Jai and Bani. They laughed when they saw Roshni fuming and seething with anger and rage at being interrupted in one of her dirty schemes. They clapped as Saloni made her way back to where they all stood. Roshni had let go of Saloni's grip and was now sulking in a corner, eyeing JB coldly, and muttering under her breath. Roshni still didn't know who the hell had just ruined her plans.
"Woohoo Saloni!" they cheered softly as she came towards them, dusting off her hands and smiling broadly. (Laughs) "No problem, I don't like that chick! Bani called her Hurricane Roshni!" Saloni cracked up. Saloni had over heard Bani while they were walking away! They all broke out into some serious laughter, then they eyed Roshni down to make sure she didn't try anything again. Saloni turned around to see if Bani and Jai was okay, cause they seemed a bit tensed and angry. She didn't see them by the window. She told the gang she would go look for them and see if everything was okay, and was joined by Pia and Anu.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jai and Bani had snuck away from the party, and had gone up to the guest room in Pia's house. Bani was sitting on the bed, muttering speedily about Roshni, while Jai stood, laughing, being entertained by his grumbling, pregnant wife😆. Finally, Jai got fed up of hearing talks about Roshni, and silently made his way in front of Bani. Bani, who was too busy fussing about and playing thumb war with her fingers, didn't even know when Jai came in front of her! She was shut up quickly though, by Jai, who had stopped her words with a kiss. Not thinking twice, she leaned forward, and released all her anger in a jiffy! (Boy does Jai know how to shut his pregnant wife up! Lol hehehe)😆 😆Unconsciously Bani was somehow lying down on the bed now, ready for whatever was about to take place. Jai crawled up on top of her, naughty, devilish grin on his face! Bani laughed as she watched her husband. He leaned down, and kissed her neck, and moved up to her lips, while Bani undid his shirt buttons. HOWEVER, the poor couple forgot to lock the door! And unfortunately, Saloni, Pia and Anu were too busy worrying about Jai and Bani that when they reached the guest room door, they burst in without knocking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bani froze, stiff as board. She could have had a heart attack! In unison, both her and Jai turned their hea ds slowly towards the door. There, their eyes met three astonished faces. 😲Saloni quickly squealed and covered her eyes, Pia's jaw dropped and she burst into laughter. "Mamaji…Mamiji?" Anu was the first to talk. She was doubled over in laughter! 😳Bani felt her cheeks burning red😳, and Jai jumped off of his wife, allowing her to sit up. "So, I guess we got over worried for nothing guys!" Saloni said, peeping through her finger now.😃 "Mmmhmm" the girls agreed and they ran squealing in delight, but not before Saloni could say, "Don't hurt the kid!" Then, with a wink, she ran off too, closing the door behind her. 😉
Bani and Jai could hear the girls screaming with delight as they ran down the halls. She turned to Jai, to see him wiping his face. He saw her looking and quickly came and sat next to her. "They're right Jai, what if they hadn't burst in on us? We could have damaged the baby!" Bani said, her expression growing worried now.😕 "Don't worry Bani, nothing happened right…We'll be careful now" Jai reassured, with a sexy smile. 😈 "Now?" mumbled Bani, she was so confused, poor dear. "Haan, now" Jai replied. He scrambled over to the door and locked it😉, then flew back to where Bani sat. He leaned in on her, and placed a long, sensual kiss on her lips. Then, he slowly traced her neck with his tongue, and finally landed on where her blouse had fallen off her shoulders. He left a huge love mark there, and returned to caressing Bani's body and kissing her…That was the most they could do, unfortunately, since Bani was pregnant. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly, Jai and Bani made their way back to the party. It was after midnight, but the party was still thriving. They hoped no one had missed them, but they had been gone for quite some time. Quietly, they made their way over to Aditya and Jigs, masi and dadi and the gang. Aditya was dancing around a Jigs, who wanted to laugh, but was pretending to be annoyed, masi and dadi were laughing at the two, Pia and Pushkar, Saloni and Anu and Rohit (this pair was also taking it easy,a s they had danced enough) also sat, enjoying the entertainment provided by Jigs and Adi. All eyes turned on Jai and Bani as they proceeded towards them. Pia, Saloni and Anu exchanged amused looks, and broke into a loud wave of laughter. Bani immediately flushed red and looked down. Jai stared at the three girls, silently pleading with them not to say a word However, it was too late. "Mamaji, you're back so fast?! Had fun" Anu asked, playing innocent. Bani groaned and bent her head even lower. "Kyaa huwa didi?" Pia asked, also pretending not to know what was going on. Bani looked up. Her face was red😳. Jai placed his arms around her. "Aare, why so many questions? We were just up in the guest room, talking. We had some very important business details to discuss" Jai answered, trying to sound convincing, but failing completely. "Business, aare, munna who discusses business in a party?" asked a puzzled masi. One look at Saloni, Pia and Anu, and realization hit her. "Oooh, "Business"" she replied again, in a sing song voice. Bani couldn't take it anymore, hid her face in Jai's jacket, making the group laugh even more. Adi nudged Jigs, "How come you never discussed business with me? I'm Jai's business partner, shall we go discuss business in private too" he asked, a huge grin on his face. 😃😆Everyone cracked up, breaking down into fits of laughter. Jigs, hit Adi's outstretched hand with her purse and 'humph'-ed, then looking at him through the corner of her eye, she too doubled over in laughter.😆 Rano and Sahil came up to them. "What's going on? Why's everyone laughing so loudly?" Rano enquired. "Mamaji aur mamiji went to discuss business details in the guest room" replied Anu in and instant. Saloni tapped her on the head lightly and that lead everyone into a round of laughter again. "Aare, hmm mamiji…since when were you interested in mamaji's business?" Sahil now asked, going along with the jokes. Bani groaned, and pushed her face deeper into Jai's jacket. "Hmmm, see, now they're discussing business openly" Saloni added, indicating to Bani and Jai, who now stood entwined together in a web of embarrassment. Bani pulled away from Jai and turned away from the group. Then, turning back quickly, laughing along with everyone she mischievously replied, "Hmm, haan, we were discussing business… Aditya Uncle, didn't you and Jigyasa aunty want to discuss business as well?" she now pretended to be an angel. Jigs blushed😳 and punched Adi again. 😆Jai and everyone, astonished by Bani's comeback, all rolled off their seats now in laughter. Pushkar hugged Pia, and whispered "And we'll discuss our business later." Rohit noticed and took a turn at dropping the jokes. "See now, Pushkar wants to discuss his business tonight as well!" Rohit said, pointing to the Shukla's who stood in complete embarrassment now. 😃Everyone laughed and continued poking fun at the couples until it was time to cut cake and sing happy birthday. Pushkar made his way to the centre of the room, where a huge four layered chocolate swirl cake was placed on a table, draped in black velvet. They sang happy birthday for him and watched him eat the cake from Pia's mouth. Yes, he insisted on eating the cake that way alone. Then, they did a last slow dance together, a thanks speech, and it was time to go home, and everyone could discuss their business in their respective rooms! HEHEHEHEHE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hope you guys enjoyed as much as i did. i am sorry if it's getting boring, but i promise this was jsut a PREVIEW of the beginning of fun times..i promise it gets better..however if u guys want me to stop, i will

Edited by tiffany93 - 17 years ago
Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail
gr8 part!!
Yaar you had me in stitches first it was Hurricane Roshni and then "business" lol!! 😆 😆 😆
Plz continue soon

Luv Taz
lonely14 thumbnail
Lol "business" you are hilarious!!!!!!
TiaMaria93 thumbnail
hehehe soo quickly?! i just posted! ahahha thanks guys! i was crackin up for the entire day! the idea came to me this morning, and i've been itching to write it and finally i got a chance to do just that! my family thought i was nuts today cuz i was laughing to myself all the time cuz i was thinking of those things ...u kno heheh well keep those encouraging messages coming...so i'll have the boost to continue writing
Indian_Goddess thumbnail
😆 hahaha, "business" omg i couldn't stop smiling!!! wonderful part, tiff! please continue soon!
$h@£aq... thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loolllzzz...hahahahahahahahahhahahah "BUSINESS " yeah rightt !!.. 😉
must say that was a funni part..
babezz do continuee soon..
and yh we do like the way u bringing fun into this fanfic..
thnksxxx..
mwah !
TiaMaria93 thumbnail

hey, i decided to write part 20 now. cuz i'm needing a way to vent out my anger for pia..so i thought part twenty wud be another cute scene between jai and bani..with a little mischief from anu. ehehehe hope u guys like part 20, it's a special treat for us...to be relieved of pia madness.

Part 20:

"Mamiji!" called Anu from outside Jai and Bani's room. "Mamiji!" she called again. Her voice was urgent, but Bani didn't even know, because she had a very energy consuming night, and was still rolling in dream land. Bani groaned loudly, hearing someone calling her from a distance. She didn't want to get up so early, she was exhausted and needed sleep. She turned over under the covers and clasped her ears tightly, mumbling "aare, rude rude bachas, waking up their mami 5 o'clock in the morning". She grumbled, twisting and turning. With, all her movements, she had aroused Jai. He was now chuckling softly and lost in his wife. He looked at the clock, and couldn't help himself. He let out a loud laugh. It was mid day! He shook Bani gently and woke her. "Ek minute Anu" he called out. Bani got up and rubbed her eyes, her hair a shiny mess. She was still mumbling about being awaken at 5 a.m. She saw Jai peering at her through his lovely brown eyes, and was lost in an instant in his chocolaty goodness. A funny smile appeared on her face. Both were lost in each other, when an impatient knock and shout out from Anu, brought them back to reality. "Aare Anu, why are you calling me out at 5 a.m.?" whined Bani as she crawled out of bed. "FIVE A.M?! Mamiji, it's mid day!" Anu muttered, shocked. Anu realized that her mamaji and mamiji did discuss business again upon arrival at home last night. She chuckled, but stopped immediately when she heard the door being opened slowly. A groggy Bani appeared in the door way. "Kyaa huwa, Anu? Why are you waking me at 5 a.m.?" asked Bani, rubbing her eyes, yawning and drawing her robe closer to her. "Aare Bani mami, its lunch time, mid day!" replied Anu. Bani gasped and looked at the clock behind Anu's head. She groaned even more now, and turned to her bedroom when she heard a deep chuckle. Jai stood in the door way, laughing at Bani. She poked out her tongue at him, and returned her attention to Anu. "What was it Anu?" asked Bani, getting a bit concerned. "Aunty, I just wanted to tell you that you have an appointment in an hour. We were waiting for you and mamaji at breakfast, but you all never came. I will tell Tony to send up food for you both" Anu told Bani. Bani groaned louder now. "Shoot!" she slapped her forehead. "Thanks Anu, I completely forgot" she told the girl. She looked up, and noticed a silly grin on Anu's face. "Anu, kyaa huwa now?" she said, a bit exasperated. What else did she forget now? "Bani mami, before you go anywhere, you might want to cover…that" she said pointing to Bani's shoulder/chest. Confused, Bani gazed down to where Anu was pointing. 😳Her robe was V cut, and so her upper shoulder/chest area was exposed. And unfortunately, that was exactly where her loving husband hand left a beautiful love mark for her!😳 "haila!" she whined, pulling the robe tight around her now. Anu cracked up,😆 peeped into the room, where Jai stood frozen, and then left. Jai came out of the room. He leaned in around Bani, and hugged her tightly, resting his head on her shoulder, and giving her a tiny peck on the cheek. "Good morning baby" he said sexily. Bani took a deep breath, smiled, closing her eyes, taking in his scent, and drinking his presence in her arms, then replied, "good morning Jai" It had slipped out of her mouth before she could stop herself, but she didn't even notice. Jai was astonished, but was soaking in the moment himself. It was made perfect when she called him Jai. "Jai, what's that scent? It's…sexxxy" she sighed, cocking her head a bit to look at him. "Cinnamon Spice, after shave" he replied in the same sexy voice. "Hmm" Bani said with approval, "I like it" Jai nodded and nuzzled her neck. "Let's get ready, we'll be late" She said to him. She felt an urge inside her, to allow Jai to continue nuzzling forever, but her baby check up was very important. Unwillingly the broke free and went in to get dressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
previews for next epis:

- Baby appointment
- final rid off roshni, she's gettin lsot in next 1/2 epis.
-Something is sparking with jigs and adi

Edited by tiffany93 - 17 years ago
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aww thats hillarious! 😆
can't wait til the next one 😉