On location video Talks between Madhu & Bittu WU Updted &am - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
thanks a lot shelley😃
uff looks like madhu is not talking or giving bhao to her patidev RK & Patidev RK is busy wit his diary love & her writer ria darling !! 🤣🤪
anyways looks like fun coming 😉 i loved bittuji & madhu's convo 👍🏼anyways both are more interested to eat food than concerning RK specially madhu 😆😆

Edited by Chitrarocking - 10 years ago
yaaar ye kya hai abhi cv ne pabho track khatam nahin kiya dairybala track pahale shuru kar diya.kuch samajh nahin aa raha
madhu gonna give silent treatment ?
Originally posted by Chitrarocking

<font size="4"><font size="3">thanks a lot shelley😃
uff looks like madhu is not talking or giving bhao to her patidev RK & Patidev RK is busy wit his diary love & her writer ria darling !! 🤣🤪
anyways looks like fun coming 😉 i loved bittuji & madhu's convo 👍🏼anyways both are more interested to eat food than concerning RK specially madhu 😆😆

</font></font>

Your most welcome darling, evil attracts evil so rk got attracted to ria very fast he is fan of ria now
Their will be a restart of rk madhubala love hate relationship in this fights madhu will go against rk and sign films because she feels that he has moved on in life with another women which is not true
Basically more and more misunderstandings on its way

Or will rk follow his dad's footsteps and prove that jaisa baap waisa beta

I wish rk should prove us wrong
Originally posted by manisha18

madhu gonna give silent treatment ?

Nah I don't like there is any such silent treatment she is just giving RK some space so that he can recover by himself but the fact is he has no feeling that he lost babie he tho busy with new chick in his life
Lots more misunderstandings on its way and restart of love hate relationship
TFS, No matter R.K is with Ria but he will come back to Madhu coz Rishbala will always be together no matter what.