In her shoes: How would it feel?

Posted: 10 years ago

Imagine running around your entire childhood, losing your parents at a young age.

Married at a tender age. Never actually feeling safe.. physically and mentally. Your mate is your only best friend, childhood friend, husband.. the only person who makes you feel like you belong somewhere.

Somewhere, deep inside you know you love him. But he doesn't. Not the way you want. Yes, there is a relationship.. there is love. But its not enough. You have a special place in his life.. But its not the place you want. You constantly fear that there might be someone who takes the place you've always wanted. Its all you want but you know he will never love you. ðŸ’”

You love him to pieces. Without him, you're nothing. Because there is just no one.. he is your only family.

My heart goes out to rukaiya 🥺.. she deserves a hug🤗

comment karo warna 😡
1st of all i can't imagine ruq's past as it was never shown in serial..2nd my heart is quite not crying for her present situation as i never saw any kind of gudness in her character except arrogance n ill mannered with others( u can consider me heartless if u want! Lol)..3rd, nevertheless,i won't deny as a lady where ruq stands now its really woebegone that i accept..moreover, i wish this bitter experience will help her to develop her aakkol jo uskai paas hai e jaada kaam . Edited by nabiii - 10 years ago
I loved her today. And I love the character of Ruqaiyya.
Jalal is the only family she has known. He IS family. ðŸ˜­
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 10 years ago
Also Alakh. 
Why're you being a Comment-Terrorist ðŸ¤£
...My heart wept for Ruqqu today...This MA & Adham are gettin on my nerves ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡...Oh am waiting for their 'THE END'..😡...But y is ruqqu blaming Jodha all the while...plzz use ur brains ruquu...It is MA not Jodha...Think think...Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
Thing with Ruqs is she is bad to everyone else and good to Jalal
Jo is good to everyone else and been bad (till lately) to Jalal...

so, take your pick ðŸ˜†

Having said that, I do feel bad for Ruqs... no denying that ðŸ˜Š her arrogant and heartless nature could have been due to having a troubled parvarish like Jalal (unlike the favourable kind that Jodha had) 

If you see how self-preservation kicks in in children amongst war-torn areas, one might understand her plight. With such a dangerous troubled upbringing and need for power to hold on to, she's become the un-trusting unkind person she is to everyone...thence, her trust is on one person alone - the one who's been with her in all that turmoil and that is Jalal-ud-din Mohammed!

Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
I do feel bad for her. But she doesn't tug my heart. She is arrogant not exactly kind-hearted or has many redeemable qualities which makes up for her faults. She reprimanded Salima, her own sister, for getting too near Jalal. Do you blame them for not supporting her at once? Can't think beyond herself. Simply blaming her past for this kind of behaviour, doesn't make her blameless. 
After Jalal, I watch the show for Ruqayya. She is layered and realistic not an delusional good soul
I always had a soft corner for ruku, I can't tolerate that she behaves like a moron, as she can't sense that Jalal is falling for Jo and vice versa..
one more thing, ruqaiyaa and Jodha have no comparison as Jodha brought up in a loving, caring family, who taught her every single morality, ethics, norm, taught her to give love and respect to everyone and eventually you will also get them back, Jodha is what she is because of her upbringings in a good and right way, 

But ruku had a miserable childhood, so no body must had taught her ever how to earn love and respect, she only saw that power speaks and nothing else, 

hence though I love Jo, I won't  ever forgive jalal if he detaches himself with ruqaiyaa ..