Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: RonnieK

i saw Omkara. it is just about how a guy suspects his wife of cheating on him with his freind. and Saif causes the misunderstandings. what is adult in this?

and in KANK, it is just how 2 people find love after marraige. what is adult in this?

i dont think nude films will be shown in movie theatres in india.

yea i agree po*n should be banned for kids. but it is just too hard to ban all the po*n in the world. it also depends how parents raise their kids

so does this mean you have watched po*n?

Ronnie firstly let me tell you its none of your business to ask personal questions here on the Web. I turned into an adult some odd 13 years ago and can do as i please, with out kids like you making personal remarks.

It reminds me of a comment made to a debator who was arguing for the choice in pre-marital sex. I had warned that member that if we argue in favour of euthanasia, PMS, smoking and drinking for an adult, abortion, gay rights does not make us practising PMS, smoker, drinker, relative killer through euthanisia, and a gay and some one who had an abortion. If you can't debate while respecting other debators , plz keep away from DM !!
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
Morgoth thumbnail
I dont think a ban on po*n would actually work. Its better to allow some po*n for people who might otherwise take the extreme route and commit more crimes as Aparna said.

However, there should be some sort of stipulation which disallows po*n sites from giving misleading links to manipulate underage people to view po*n.

for example: i was once in school, working on a project and just clicked on a link related to it. Instead of pictures of computer hardware, all of these creepy flashing po*no sites pop up! 🀒

thank god I managed to shut down all those pages before my teacher turned around. Otherwise I would have been in serious trouble for no fault of my own.

anjali.nair thumbnail

i saw Omkara. it is just about how a guy suspects his wife of cheating on him with his freind. and Saif causes the misunderstandings. what is adult in this? and in KANK, it is just how 2 people find love after marraige. what is adult in this?

Omkara is rated 'A' because of the crude language not suitable for kids. KANK is an adult subject. I have seen many parents never care about ratings and allow kids to watch any Hindi movies which stars top bollywood actors.

anjali.nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

My parents would have put me in a concetration camp if I called them Hitlers and I would gladly place my kids in basement (well lit, ventilated and heated of course) for a few hours if they tried something like that with me.
There is no excuse for bad parenting.

I agree with you 100%. Kids shouldn't misuse freedom. If they can't part right from the wrong then it is our duty to do so.

Note: I personally think that teens shouldn't be commenting on this issue.

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

it is not that po*n is on tv. it is ALL OVER the internet.
seems like 95% of the interent is po*n

just type in "po*n" or any word that has to do with po*n into google and see how many results you get

and there is a lot of free po*n on the internet (dont ask me how i know this πŸ˜†)

and these days in india people get po*n on their cell phone thrugh MMS clips

if u block po*n channels on your tv and po*n sites on your pc then it will have some effect. but the internet blocks can be easily removed by anyone.

and espescially americans and po*n get along so well πŸ˜† americans start looking at po*n when they are 13 years old πŸ˜†. and that is because they show similar scenes in movies so it is nothing new for them. atleast these movies are not much in india yet. i dont see why Omkara is and adult rated movie? they dont have any bad scenes. i saw the whole movie. the language is just a little bad, and i am sure all kids in india are use to this πŸ˜†

and in india people have also started to look at po*n but i dont think at such a young age

these things are very bad habits. and the only reason i think people do it is because they are young and dont see it in real life or they are mature and watch with their wife (that rhymes πŸ˜†)
but i dont think desi people watch with their wife that is just americans

πŸ˜† OMG!! NICE REPLY!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

popkurn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Abhijeet i don't even know how 13 and 14 or even 17 year olds for that matter offer their opinion on subjects that is any ways banned for them.πŸ˜†

I mean they shouldn't even know "whats exaclty po*n" except the dictionary defination.

Ermm..there are many young dirty guys out there..especially in high schools..I still dont know what this po*n is..except for the fact its really dirty..and something I shouldnt watch.

Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aparna_BD

Ronnie firstly let me tell you its none of your business to ask personal questions here on the Web. I turned into an adult some odd 13 years ago and can do as i please, with out kids like you making personal remarks.

It reminds me of a comment made to a debator who was arguing for the choice in pre-marital sex. I had warned that member that if we argue in favour of euthanasia, PMS, smoking and drinking for an adult, abortion, gay rights does not make us practising PMS, smoker, drinker, relative killer through euthanisia, and a gay and some one who had an abortion. If you can't debate while respecting other debators , plz keep away from DM !!

okay i see now
but it just seemd that you were kinda favoring po*n
i realize now that if we favor some things that we dont really do them

thanks πŸ˜›

and what is PMS?
Aparna_BD thumbnail

okay i see now

thanks πŸ˜›

and what is PMS?

Ronnie you are obviously a very cheeky teanager. Their is a difference between favouring po*n and not favouring the ban of po*n.  How about asking your parents their view on ban on po*n!!! Do you disrespect them too ??

BTW, i don't favour teanagers and undergrads even discussing po*n  !!!!!
Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
anjali.nair thumbnail

okay i see now

thanks πŸ˜›

and what is PMS?

she is an adult so even if she was then i don't think you have any right to ask for an explanation.  i don't know why we are arguing with some teens on this subject?

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

and what is PMS?

I dont know why ... but I find it really hard to believe that a young guy your age ... living in the US ... doesnt know what is PMS?πŸ€”

And anyways, that would be going off topic. So lets stick to the topic.

And a reminder: Please lets stay away from personal questions or instigating remarks😊