Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Before I  would think  that Payal's (Adi's cousin) mom was a nice and sweet person. And I even felt sorry for her and her daughter, Payal. But yesterday I realized that I was completely wrong.Shocked Payal's mom was just getting on my nerves while she was telling Harish that Avantika shouldn't have attended the wedding, and she should have understood, and all of that nonsense.Angry

I mean, why shouldn't she attend the wedding. After all she is Rubel's own bua/aunt!Confused I don't understand how could she even expect Avantika not to go!Angry

what do u think? do share your views too!
Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Naz_munshimaheerah_khanRaz2012Coffeegirl123screen22avyarimaRaadhnimeriyaarKaShCrazyAneesaHumnaAfaqPayaDesire95ipkknd-fanMrDarcyfanNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Payal's mom...what the hell" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avyarima

avyarima

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
its not their fault, Our Avantika has really tuned herself down after the whole revelation about Harish been a great guy...so so and so.

Before, just talking with Avantika without any scene would have made them happy, now everyone has the right to say shit.

by the way I understand Harish, but what i don't understand is why he is being so cold to Avantu when its really not her fault, If Adi do that to Pankhuri and Harish would be the first peae maker, but how can he do this to a woman who he loves like crazy, when he knows she really isn't her fault.

I dont want Avantika to take any crap from anybody for this matter, enough of saying sorry and trying to make everyone understand.
 I have had enough of them already. I want our Iron lady back.
If Harish can not reason with her, maybe its time to move to the Diwan mansion and go back to her work, so that Harish and his family can have the whole house to play catch in it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatarubeenaCoffeegirl123tragedyKaShCrazyAneesaMrDarcyfan

-HeyJude-

Goldie

-HeyJude-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hey nice post!
i agree with you! she's just seeking for attention and she wants all the attention on her! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesatragedyMrDarcyfan

Shaily1008

IF-Dazzler

Shaily1008

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
dont like her...irritating!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tragedy

pamela01

Goldie

pamela01

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Harish cousin is being very unreasonable about Avantika.
Rubel is Avantika's nephew and she should not miss his wedding.
Harish also is doing what he thinks is right by supporting his cousin.

The wedding should have been delayed to give everyone time to get over the misunderstanding.
I would love to see Govardhan sent to jail.  He is a evil person.  he wanted Pankhuri to break off oll relationship with the Dewans and file a case against them after she was divorced.
Now he just could not wait to get his wife's niece to marry Rubel Dewan so he kidnapped Payal 1 boyfriend ad got her married to Rubel without any delay.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123tragedyKaShCrazyAneesaMrDarcyfan

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I agree. She is being overly melodramatic. Yes I know what happened to her and her daughter was wrong and it must've hurt them, but seriously she needs to move on! Cant she see how important it is for Avantika to attend her real nephews wedding? And for gods sake NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO PAYAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rubel was probably not made for her she is probably destined to get some1 even better, but no, just because one alliance didn't work out Payals life is RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!Angry What nonsense

Edited by NISHADEEP - 06 December 2013 at 10:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Coffeegirl123*Dev.*tragedyKaShCrazyAneesaMrDarcyfan

Raz2012

Raz2012

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I'm hating her too.shes just fuelling the problems between harish & avantika.
Hope they leave soon!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesatragedyMrDarcyfan

tragedy

Goldie

tragedy

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raz2012

I'm hating her too.shes just fuelling the problems between harish & avantika.
Hope they leave soon!!

hope soDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top