ADHM Zindagi Ki Khatir

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Hey friends,

I have decided to do a fan-fic for Aisa Des Hain Mera because there aren't any so far...it's gonnna be different then others

Concept: The story of 4 friends that are willing to do anything and have a happy life but two nights change everything for two of the friends and they're put to a test of their friendship. that's all i can say now and tell me what you think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ADHM Zindagi Ki Khatir" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Sounds Interesting

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unum ali

Sounds Interesting
yup it does

Edited by kripa_angad=luv - 24 August 2006 at 3:03pm

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

here's the first part
                        *Zindagi ki khatir*
                                                     ~Part1~ 
The screen starts with a beautiful yet small house. It's made out of brick colored white with a garden blooming with roses. (The season is spring so the flowers and the month is April) The camera zooms in on the flowers in the garden and there are every colored roses imaginable. There is a little path in the middle of the garden so imagine a house and in front of the main door is a little path that can fit about two people side by side and on either side there is a garden. The path has chains just like a handle to hold on to and it just makes the house look even more beautiful. The house is three stories- the third story is actually the terrace but they put two rooms and 1 bathroom. There are total of 6 windows on all three stories, two on each story. There is a little roof on top of the door and it's triangle shaped with columns or pillars. We then see someone walk out of their black BMW convertible and we see their shoes hit the concrete. They walk up the little path slowly taking in the garden and then we go in to flashback mode.

FLASHBACK
A little girl about 5 and a boy about 7 playing in the garden. The boy is chasing the girl because she has his toy and the girl looks back and sticks her tounge out at him and then he runs faster and bumps in to another girl. The second girl is about 4. The boy just gets mad at the second girl and keeps chasing the first one. The second girl chases after the boy and she falls on the second boy. The second boy is about 6. The second girl and second boy are busy arguing while the first boy finally catches up to the girl that has his toy and tells her to say sorry. Being admant she sticks her tounge out and runs in to the house. The boy yells after her and says "is baar tum lucky ho gayi magar next time mein tumhe packar loongai" (This time you got lucky but next time I will catch you)
FLASHBACK ENDS

The person reaches the door and rings the bell, waits about 2 minutes and knocks really hard. Someone finally opens the door and all we can see is a person's lip moving and saying "hume nahiye chaiya" (We don't want it) and closes the door. The person again knocks and this time the person that answers hugs the person at the door and drags them in. (When the two are hugging we don't see them hugging, all we see is the camera shifting to the roses so we can't see who's hugging whom.) The camera takes us inside the house and we see a living room with those swirly steps on the right (right if you're coming in from the door) and two guys coming down. We see them walking but don't know who they are yet. The person goes to the stairs and waits for the two people to come down and takes their blessings. When the person gets up we see three faces- the person that just took blessings is none other than Ajit, the two people who were walking down are none other than Randhir and Dheru. Randhir and Dheru both say "jeete raho" (Bless you)

CHARACTER SKETCH
Randhir Deol: has a daughter and lives with his whole family- his dad, mom, wife, daughter, brother, sis-in-law, and bro's daughter. He runs a water business with his brother and they have made millions yet they live simply because they don't want their kids to get wasted with all this money in hand.

Dheru Deol: has a daughter and a very beautiful wife. He helps his brother in the business and they live in Punjab and the brothers take turn going to Mumbai because they have a small plant there.[ They go once a year.

Ajit Kapoor: he's 25 and he is like a son to the Deols and has a brother. His bother and him are best friends with the Deol daughters and have grown up with them. His parents also think of the daughters as their daughters. His dad and Randhir are very close and they opened a plant in London which Ajit went to handle and just returned.

Then the person who shut the door on Ajit's face comes and hides behind Dheru very slowly and no one notices as Ajit, Dheru, and Randhir are talking as Ajit has come back after 5 years. Ajit then suddenly looks towards the stairs as if waiting for someone and Randhir notices and says that "woh mandir mein hain" (She's in the temple) Ajit looks a little surprised leaves from there and heads towards the temple. The girl behind Dheru steps out and we see she is none other than Kandy who is wearing a short white skirt and a baby blue top which says "don't mess with me!"

CHARACTER SKETCH
Kandy: she's the daughter of Dheru (I forgot Kandy's dad's real name so I decided on the name Dheru- sorry for any confusions) she is the life of this family. She goes to a small college as they live in a village. She is 20 and very sweet, simple, and may dress modern but cares and respects her values and her family's honor

Dheru: Kandy, ab tumne kya kiya? (now what did you do?)

Kandy: (shocked) Papa, ab mujpe shak kar raye hai? (You're doubting me?)

Randhir: haan kyon ki tum Dheru kay pheece choop rahe thi (yes because you were hiding behind Dheru)

Kandy: ya ya, you caught me. Maine Ajit ke mou per darvaza band kiya ka kar ke humne nahiye chaiye par phir maine usse galiye phi mileya (I shut the door on Ajit's face telling him that we don't want it but then I gave him a hug)

Dheru: (giving up face) tum kabhi naihye sudro gi (you will never change)

Kandy: ap ko kisne kaha ki mein sudar na chati hoon? (Who told you I wanted to change?)

Randhir: yeh pura din ja sak te hain. Come on nashta thanda ho raha hain (this can go on till the end of the day. Come on the breakfast is getting cold)

Kandy: acha, mein sab ko bolate hoon (fine, I'll go and get everyone)

Edited by Indian101 - 24 August 2006 at 4:54pm

kyphkamahbuba

Groupbie

kyphkamahbuba

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 9:21am | IP Logged
start Angry

Piano1422

IF-Dazzler

Piano1422

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
sorry, but i got busy and no one replied to the first part soo...

Rajeev fan

Rajeev fan

Posted: 18 December 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
great part Smile
i hope ajit was finding rusty
please continue soon
cant wait to read the next part
Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top