Bigg Boss Saath 7

ms beautiful gauhar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BluntlySpeaking

Goldie

BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
gauhar is beautiful? oh please, its like calling kushal classy and intelligent!!
it looks like these 2 namoonas-KT and Ajaz do not know what beauty, talent and class is...for them to say that anyone can be jealous of that make up ki factory Gauhar coz of her looks is LOL!!! But then if I take a look at them , one can understand how their standards are so low...and before calling others flop actors and actresses, wud like them to first look at themselves..who knew these twerps before BB7? ...at least tanisha was a known name, irrespective of her movies having worked or not...gauhar i hear has done some fizool item no and a few reality shows...thats it? on that basis she and her chamchas are strutting around??? LOL!! but then, their small petty vision is capable only of this...and them calling armaan janaani...first of all, how dare u use the term janaani as a gaali ( and btw, why did ms i am fair gauhar  not object to women being degraded thru this name calling ? ) and secondly, all three of them-armaan, kushal and ajaz are equally disgusting! hope all 3 are shown the door along with sophia and gauhar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102NaaimaNRI_IPKKND_loveiSakshi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ms beautiful gauhar" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

docsweety

Goldie

docsweety

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indepgal

gauhar is beautiful? oh please, its like calling kushal classy and intelligent!!
it looks like these 2 namoonas-KT and Ajaz do not know what beauty, talent and class is...for them to say that anyone can be jealous of that make up ki factory Gauhar coz of her looks is LOL!!! But then if I take a look at them , one can understand how their standards are so low...and before calling others flop actors and actresses, wud like them to first look at themselves..who knew these twerps before BB7? ...at least tanisha was a known name, irrespective of her movies having worked or not...gauhar i hear has done some fizool item no and a few reality shows...thats it? on that basis she and her chamchas are strutting around??? LOL!! but then, their small petty vision is capable only of this...and them calling armaan janaani...first of all, how dare u use the term janaani as a gaali ( and btw, why did ms i am fair gauhar  not object to women being degraded thru this name calling ? ) and secondly, all three of them-armaan, kushal and ajaz are equally disgusting! hope all 3 are shown the door along with sophia and gauhar...

Tanisha is known only be coz of Kajol and tanuja. If not related to them nobody would know her

littlesmile

IF-Rockerz

littlesmile

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Tanisha is known face ? ROFL I watched guahar's movies but didnt know much about her before BB but i NEVER heard about tanisha before BB.Guahar is BEAUTIFUL thats a fact Approve Tanisha is noo where near guahar in beauty ,brain and personality.She is strong,independent and self made women.And armaan was the one who started calling janaani.Azaj and kushal just gave it back to him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gr8_mms

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
if gau is not beautiful than who else is beautiful in the house???

NRI_IPKKND_love

Groupbie

NRI_IPKKND_love

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Seriously I was looking for this topic! such a correct topic u have picked up! only blind can tell that gohar is beautiful..she looks horrible without makeup.. Our Filipino maid looks better than her!
seriously..her pets kushal and Ejaj r such a big spoon of her that they doesn't become tired complimenting her..sometime its so irritating! so much hyped self obsessed gobar njoyes that very well. she in fact instigate her pets to bark against Tanisha..Kushal and Ejaj r more responsible for the increasing number of Gohar haters..

divinity11

divinity11

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Tanisha isn't beautiful...
Gauhar is also not beautiful.She is just loads and loads of makeup:)
without make up she is yuck and Tanisha atleast looks better even without make up :)

Edited by divinity11 - 05 December 2013 at 9:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NRI_IPKKND_loveKwerky23

drafsul

Goldie

drafsul

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hae re !!! Aap ko itni mirchi kyun lag rahi   LOL Wink ...tanisha is known as kajols sister and tanujas daughter ...whereas gauhar is known FOR HER OWN WORK ...so wt if she has done item songs ...katrina se leke madhuri ji has done item songs ...she is also known for her work in Rocket Sing (she did an awesome job in dat movie ) and for her role in ishaqzqde ...she is a SELF MADE WOMAN ...well as for her beauty if I comment back on tanishas beauty there will be no differance between u and me ...I think both woman are beautiful in their own places

Post Reply New Post

Go to top