Asking Too Much of One Woman

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sandy used to be a straightforward type. You know, the less eq more iq type who had only 3 letters that defined her - IPS.  A bit ridiculous, I know. Life is more than 3 letters and she soon discovered that. Her young life was turned into a nightmare. Her heart ossified so that she could continue to breathe and survive. This isn't romantic, but it was her life. 

After ably demonstrating her staying power, she became a badi beendani, jethanijee and now finally a patni.  Somewhere in between she was told to revive her dream - IPS. 

And now CVs recently ordered her to suddenly be romantic after the UPSC. For a few weeks she was not the Sandy I knew. Some kind of strange euphoria that has now ended. The bindi scene has been shown I hear. I saw it a week earlier in the spoiler thread. It made no sense to any of us then.  If this bindi scene was shown, then it has to be worry about baby consequences. Of course the baby doesn't have to happen, but the worry will happen. Else why this morose looking Sandy? She was all smiles for two weeks and wanted a proper marriage. She knows her husband so well. Lived with him for two years. This isn't a new bride in the old sense of the word. One tiny reassuring look from her to Suraj would have made it all worthwhile. But no. This new Sandy is impossible to decipher, a challenge to live with. 

This is what happens when one woman has to shoulder too many burdens. CVs have bound Sandy with vows and moral dilemmas for years to come. All in the merry hope that she will do it all and show the world. No human is built for superhuman endeavours. So this must be Supernatural Sandy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Paddy, Sandy was not sad.She was feeling shy, the bharatiya naari way. She was giving sideways come hither glances to Sunny. I was surprised at how long it took him to go to her especially after bhabho had left the roomπŸ˜†
But yeah, bhabho is reverting faster than a bullet to her old ways. The honeymoon already looks over for SurYa!
jhema thumbnail
 One tiny reassuring look from her to Suraj would have made it all worthwhile
completely  true Sis The smile is missing in her face, Din't expect this from her. This makes no sense of all this rw track.
to be frank didn't like sandy yesterday.
she poured water on the fire we caught from CHF πŸ€’

deebzji. for me her expression is not like shy. shouldn't she gave a blushing smile when they r alone int he room after bhabho left. She remain with her pouted face. This is not bharathiya nari's expression. BNs can express their love or expressions to their husbands thru their eyes or a little expression even in a big crowd without the knowledge of others.

Edited by jhema - 10 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hema, I watched it a couple of times to be certain.She was looking at Sunny like a puppy dog at the end there. and Piyaaa was going on full blast. So I think cvs meant to show the morning after awkwardness/ shyness
jhema thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Hema, I watched it a couple of times to be certain.She was looking at Sunny like a puppy dog at the end there. and Piyaaa was going on full blast. So I think cvs meant to show the morning after awkwardness/ shyness

yes deebzji, they want to give the morning scene after awkwardness  
when suraj is all smiling, if she gave a slight smile after he put bindhi, it would be much better.
he putting the bindhi was like he is giving assurance to her that he is always beside her.  

jhema thumbnail
expected a expression like this

yup, i'm going back to frustated state again because of her expression.
better keep silence than pouring my frustation in all threads. πŸ€”
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Deebz you must be a BN expert like us all?  Countless movies and shows of the morning after. I have never seen such a look from any woman, unless they were unhappy.  Maybe CVs are really trying to be different and show a new kind of expression that sets a trend.πŸ˜† It conveys the message that 'Ya, it happened. So what. That night is over. Rewedding is also over. Now neutral. Lest we ever get frisky again.'  Bhabo didn't do anything here to end it. Sandy ended it.  

Bro, you romantic you. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I remember in the segment the director told her to give shy expression...that was supposed to be shy expression hemaji...dont interpret too much into it...thats our sandy & we have to accept it πŸ˜†
shehjar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u Paddy they truly are expecting too much from Sandy but in the bindi scene she was not sad she was just awakward she had been married for a long time and she had a friendly fatherly relation with Sunny but suddenly that changed and she was just shy
She wouldnt have been stealing glances had she been sad and yes we have seen her sad before havent we
@ Hema dont worry dear the expression was of shyness and awakwardness hain the blush was missing but it is ok na she will be fine today
..Anusha.. thumbnail
So we have to first know what the director told her to do and then watch. Very disappointing.