Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

Very nice post sana.👍🏼 Agree with u but my fear is rk's complete 360 turnn All of us knw he can do anything in his ANGER n big fat ego. I was astonished to see his behaviour yesterday. i was like nooo this is not my rk he is some other person😡. Hate cv's Im praying to god  that he gets his brain back very soon  before madhu wud b gone frm his reach forever.bcz new girl wud defo create mu between rm n lie to madhu  abt rk behind him. Then rk wud b🥺😭

It would be a relief if the new girl lies to madhu.. I can't deal with CVs trying to butcher RK making their ugly truth...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: GOODLUCKANGEL

@ Bani ... baharo phool barsao mera  bhai [female avtar ] wapas    aya hai

OMG OMG🤣🤣watch our forum is going to be N.1 in now time🤣 remember we are being stalked🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

Shiva.. For me RK's most prominent character was that he is not easily impressed or intrigued.. I didn't sign up for a sneaky RK, who will read a girl's diaries like a teenager, when his wife is grieving their unborn child..
I didn't see a trace of bereavement in him.. Even his fuming at madhu's overhyped success makes him believable and I can justify him..
Raising his hand was never his trait and nor was getting intrigued by another person.. This is character butchering else RK the superstar had the time to sit at the bedside of a random girl.. He needs to start working, or at least start another home production.,
I hated his dialogues in precap.. I understand that RK can be cruel to his loved ones, but still there is no inner turmoil in him for treating madhu like crap.. Somewhere he could have been shown hating to be rude to her.. But the precap dialogues no matter how true were extremely mean..

I could never relate with madhu but still the truth is that she lost her child and doesn't even a shoulder to cry on..she loves only one man who chooses to ignore her existence.. No woman deserves this.

What could she possibly do..? Look for another guy friend to make RK notice her.. She knows that RK s unforgiving.. But the clunk will be when she will sign more movies..

i don't get what is the big issue if he read her diary?cvs meant him to read that b/c it showed his past where he was also care free guy, he didn't had to answer to anyone and it seems cvs wants to make rk the old rk again. as for other part i agree i don't get why rk is being that way😕 i cannot get this rk at all. rk should be with his wife at this moment, he needs to stop being an ass and take care of his wife. what is cvs doing with him is leaving me speechless to core. why are they making rk like this😕
BeautyForAshes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
because we knew RM loved each other inspite of the hatred Sanna ...

Madhu cried out " mein kaise jiyum deedu " even when she was shattered into pieces ...she din have answers when Trishna asked her about forgiving RK ...

though madhu kept saying she wont ever go back to RK , she did !!! and trishna always knew there was NOTHING bigger than RK for Madhu ...coz more than the hatred it was all about making RK understand that it was love that he had for madhu ..n she did succeeded in making him know that it was love between them !!!

now its outright open when the creatives are showing that the guy is getting too much involved with a diary n unable to look anything beyond that !!!

ill go with Nafisa in this !! i think RK want to be his old self ...who don't want to be responsible ...he wants to be the same old brattish one ...he just want to move away from all the problems of his life !! he wants to be that RK who cares a damn for anything or anybody !!!

n seeing this RK like this ..hurts me the most ..honestly speaking i was so strong hearted even during the bhai phase coz i know RM cannot be without each other !!

now RK n Madhu are soo dead !!! where is that girl who had brains ?? n where is the RK who was a kameena yet sensible !!

.Shiva. thumbnail

Bani.. U r not getting my point.. First of all, it's not RK who would give a shit to anyone's diary..
But let's say he did, why he has to go to the girl's bedside to read it..

i understand that but i am not even caring if he read that diary or not. reading that diary does not mean he has fallen for her according to some people. what i am seeing is that he read that diary to remember his past life. that diary was meant for him to read and remember what he once was a superstar and with brain. i guess he didn't notice where he was sitting or he was too occupied in that diary to think not to sit bedside. i don't now but i didn't care about it at all less if cvs are planning some shit with it.

Rishbala love was that RK and madhu were affected by each other's presence.. But we were shown that a grieving man who lost his child 2days ago is smirking away reading a random girl's diary..
And we all know CVs want him to be attracted to her in a way that she appears to be a third angle..

again for me he did that b/c after reading that diary he realize she is somewhat similar to him. it is not a crime to smirk when you are going through so much. i don't want rk to give two cents to this girl but i am afraid cvs will take the same social service act that had happened before🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 i am getting sick of this nonsense.

RK not being affected by madhu's presence and keenly reading that diary 24x7 🤢 this is not the old RK.. The old RK would have known that madhu is not acting.. He would have seen through Dipali n Pabo's intentions.. He would bring another woman home to make madhu jealous as he is mad at her.. But here the CVs are trying to show an emotional connect.. Which is not RKish at all..

this is all done to show the new entry crap🥱🥱 360 turn on rk's character what a shame and i feel sick now.

RK doesn't have any friends because he doesn't connect to people emotionally and is wary of them.. This is character butchering.. And acc to reports, the girl would be 'manipulating' RK.. What more is left in character butchering tat the girl will be manipulating RK...😆

oh hell manipulating rk like this is the end of rk for me then🤢🤢 how the hell is rk going to let her do that? i feel weird now she might do touchy touchy shit with rk😡😡😡😡

And brace ur self, to justify madhu signing more movies, they are gonna butcher him more.. I hope the TRPs stop this damage to my image of RK..

oh so this is the reason they are showing rk this way. bring rk down to make biwi a heroine. blame goes to rk while biwi is mahan😆 really now? why does rk have to pay the price for everyone's rise? one cannot butcher rk to make someone become a heroine, they can do another track. this is the reason rk will be shown bad so audience will sympathize with biwi become heroine and ego being played here. we need to tweet before they ruin rk for someone🤢

[/QUOTE]
cardio21 thumbnail
Bani.. That's exactly what we were trying to say.. I don't think he has fallen for the new bitch in mbland.. But the way they showed him unaffected by madhu is worrisome..
Because it actually defies the show I be been watching for the past year.. And CVs tend to go overboard with touchy freely shit.. Remember madhu n creepy gangster..

I hope the CVs have to eat a humble pie next Thursday.. Tweeting will not work.. Only TRPs can teach them a lesson..

And mark my words.. A married woman becoming a superstar at expense of her husband and lost child will never lure the TRP audience.. The heroine track is doomed to fail.. I was never keen on it.. But now I hate it.. 

Only madhu fans might watch, if they can deal with clunk.. RK fans will quit when they see butchering of RK.. Him being manipulated by the bitch and wife bailing him out in some way... 🤢 And RM fans don't want to see another set of eyelocks n hand locks..😡

The TRPs will plummet and they have to shut the shop.. At this point as RM n RK fan, I won't mind if they shut the show with a sane memory.. Any connect between RK n the new bitch would just ruin RK's ishq n junoon for me which has defined him thus far...
.Shiva. thumbnail
cardio i feel like banging my head against a wall now. wth is with this touchy feelings but there is a difference rk didn't intentionally touched that girl and he jerked back but i really hope he does not do social service like biwi did. i don't like this track at all and specially when that new girl wants rk EW🤢 heroine track at the cost of rk oh hell NO! none of rk's fans will watch it. this is dame scary! cvs might ruin rk to core for heroine track😡😡😡😡😡 i will quit this show if that happens😡
cardio21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

cardio i feel like banging my head against a wall now. wth is with this touchy feelings but there is a difference rk didn't intentionally touched that girl and he jerked back but i really hope he does not do social service like biwi did. i don't like this track at all and specially when that new girl wants rk EW🤢 heroine track at the cost of rk oh hell NO! none of rk's fans will watch it. this is dame scary! cvs might ruin rk to core for heroine track😡 i will quit this show if that happens😡

This touch was accidental as RK was thinking about madhu.. But was it required??
The woman is unconscious to have any hormonal splurge with RK's touch and RK doesn't get affected.. So it was just a warning from CVs about what's coming next..

And RK butchering to make madhu Mahaan.. This is not new.. When RK got a criminal arrested, the CVs show that he used madhu to get his way.. Really!! While the real scenario was that a responsible citizen prevented his wife from protecting a criminal.. And handed him to the aw..

Heroine track so far has been at the cost of RK only.. Majboor RK, bankrupt RK, helpless RK, suicidal RK, paralyzed RK, insecure RK, and now upcoming adulterous RK to justify a married woman entry into showbiz.. I hate the heroine track and want the TRP to get to below 1, if the CVs continue with this clunky track.. I am sorry but even I want revenge for playing my emotional connect with the show..

Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Evil-Defiance..thanx ankita 😛
yup..somewhr both Rk and madhu r at fault..rk hurting madhu wthout any reason nd madhu dunno hw to deal coz she dont understand Rk..both need to give some time to their relaion..i think cvs r goin the same way like bhai track..rk'l nt fall 4 dat gal but he'l jst get a frnd to share his feelings..nd m sure if he cums to knw abt her true intentions,he'l throw her out of his life nd dis time we'l get to see madhu's junoon.
.Shiva. thumbnail
no i agree it was not required at all! i am dame scared now i don't want any other woman in rk's life and bull crap she is going to manipulate him😡 so all in all to make biwi a heroine rk will have to pay the cost of it. EH!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡 i am getting so mad now. adultery EW! if this happens then i am done i will not take this crap for sure. why does rk have to pay the price for other dreams😡😡😡😡 why do i feel like the girl might do something sick and biwi sees it and BAME! she vows to ruin rk and enter the movie and revenge plays again while rk becomes stupid🤢🤢🤢🤢 separation and rk being hate both in one hand. this track has taken our rk away for sure😡😡😡😡