Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

India-Forums

Ugh Kamla is so annoying

MarryMeAdeel Goldie

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicspilli2000beanaqLionessxosuresh555Hillylovepieryrose-himu-

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i can never understand this kamla... i'm disliking her so much these days... she's always about pakhi... she doesnt even care about kalpi.. poor girl.. she has a mother, yet she doesnt get her mother's love and affection which she desire.. i thought she would learn from her mistake, and never go back to that kapoor's family to work for them..pakhi is grown in to a mature adult.. she isnt a kid, so why is still kamla treating her like a child... and i hate it when pakhi starts bawling when kamla leaves... i just want somebody to put some sense into pakhi , that kamla isnt her biological mother.. she doesnt have that much right to claim kamla as her mother, since there is neetu... they live in the same city.. its not like kamla lives in a village, that pakhi cannot come and visit her often... cvs have assasinated the character of kamla... i used to really admire her.. but now, she is worse than neetu

Edited by pieryrose - 05 December 2013 at 10:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsbeanaqsuresh555Hillylove

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Kamla is worse than Neetu now. At least Neetu worries about Pakhi however Kamla is only concerned that Kalpi should get a huge job and make lots of money. The only time she remembers Kalpi is when her dream is threatened.
Kamla really pisses me off these days and especially her fake tears.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HI30Rvicsbeanaqeastmeetswestbrat2008suresh555Hillylove

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Fot the life of me I could not understand why Kamla decided to keep her big mouth shut and not reveal to Kalpi that Pakhi was taking the blame because it was Prem who had framed Kalpi. What was the need to protect Prem and allow Kalpi to hate Pakhi?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eastmeetswestbrat2008Hillylovekooliiopieryrose

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
That is exactly it.  Kamla should have told Kalpi the truth when she found out.  She does not want Kalpi to hate Paakhi so why didn't she tell the truth, so Kalpi does not have any further insecurities.
Kamla is the reason for all misunderstandings and insecurities.  Neither Kalpi nor Paakhi is to blame for anything. 
Kalpi is justified for everything she feels and every way she behaves.  
Paakhi is justified for thinking Kamla is hers, because Kamla never made her think otherwise.  Remember when Paakhi was a baby, Prem's old nanny came by the house to see him, and he never remembered her.
Kamla started worrying from that day, that Paakhi would forget her.  She made it her point of duty to make Paakhi so attached to her.
Kamla is as equally obsessive of Paakhi as she is over her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glamarousgeminibeanaqbrat2008

...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

i can never understand this kamla... i'm disliking her so much these days... she's always about pakhi... she doesnt even care about kalpi.. poor girl.. she has a mother, yet she doesnt get her mother's love and affection which she desire.. i thought she would learn from her mistake, and never go back to that kapoor's family to work for them..pakhi is grown in to a mature adult.. she isnt a kid, so why is still kamla treating her like a child... and i hate it when pakhi starts bawling when kamla leaves... i just want somebody to put some sense into pakhi , that kamla isnt her biological mother.. she doesnt have that much right to claim kamla as her mother, since there is neetu... they live in the same city.. its not like kamla lives in a village, that pakhi cannot come and visit her often... cvs have assasinated the character of kamla... i used to really admire her.. but now, she is worse than neetu

Neetu does not give love to her biological daughter which is why she hates her
Kamla has ignored her biological daughter to care for another, which is why her daughter also hates her

Both are the same to me, or as you say, worse than Neetu

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqHillylovebrat2008pieryrose

SmileySoniKudi IF-Rockerz
SmileySoniKudi
SmileySoniKudi

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Agree..nw kamla is worst than nituAngryAngry..this is kamla's fault frm day 1..she is the 1 who blind folded kalpi in Misunderstandings...hostelwala MU & nw this prem's fisco..wht theOuch..i like nitu she only luvs her biological daughter nt others1..kalpi is totally justifiedThumbs Up ..kamla makes sure that kalpi sacrifice everything for the sake of pakhi why.Stern Smile becoz she is poorCry..i thought EMA will be better than uttaran but this is worst than that..in uttaran at least damini luved ichha more than tappu bt here wht i'm watching..Stern Smile my hopes r nw only on Raghav..will see to whome raghav luvs kalpi or luvs pakhi like kamla & on only this besis i'll continue..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

noodle2808 Groupbie
noodle2808
noodle2808

Posted: 07 December 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pieryrose

Exactly. She loves Pakhi more - Pakhi this, Pakhi that...Pakhi can't ever be wrong because of my upbringing. What about your own child, your blood. Yes she is very strange and I am so annoyed just watching her. I want to just shake her. She is so irritating.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beanaqHillylovepieryrose

Go to top