Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
I hated that hand touch!   ðŸ¤¢

And from when did RK become so Mahaan helping ppl, taking care of them, smiling over their private diaries?    i would have expected idiot Madhu to do something like that, but RK? The only person he cared about was Madhu. When did he become selfless to others ?
😕

And it looked like he was in love with that diary. He had it with him everywhere. Hospital, home, Car? ? 🤣

I hope they don't show Madhu being touched by other heroes in movies shooting.   ðŸ¤¢ Edited by _Darling_ - 10 years ago
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _Darling_

I hated that hand touch!   ðŸ¤¢

And from when did RK become so Mahaan helping ppl, taking care of them, smiling over their private diaries?    i would have expected idiot Madhu to do something like that, but RK? The only person he cared about was Madhu. When did he become selfless to others ?
😕

And it looked like he was in love with that diary. He had it with him everywhere. Hospital, home, Car? ? 🤣

I hope they don't show Madhu being touched by other heroes in movies shooting.   ðŸ¤¢

@Bold ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ . 
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dd-vd

chakku quit this show if u love yourself. 😆
i did the same thing after knowing that cvs are just doing time pass.dont take this show seriously .cvs are making fun of RM.

red bold... very much true. That is what makes me sick 😡. what the ***** are they showing?