Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
 ..enchanted.. ::.

Yamu wish you a very very and big wala very happy birthday!!!! Inn dino we are not able to catch up much but wo twitter spam wale din are still in my list of best days.. everytime spent with you has been like a quality time and I treasure a friend like you and hope ki ti hamesha saath rahe mere! On your this special day I can just wish for your happiness and well being in future and present. Enjoy you day Big smile

thank u thank u thank u i miss u too doll hope we catch up soonEmbarrassed and omg ur siggy is gorgeous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-..enchanted..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:: Happy Birthday Yamii ::. (Page 2)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

.:: Cindrella_ ::.

YamuuuHugHugHug 

Happpieee Birthdayyy JaaanuuuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yar, m sort of words at the moment n m even very poor  when it cums to expressing my feelingBig smileBig smile You've always been  more than fren to me, a best fen indeedEmbarrassed hahahah, the thing that's common abt us is we end up loving the same telly couples most of the time n hate the same telly couplesLOL Hahah remember how much we used to fight with the ppl of other fan group wen we were in HHL forumROFLwe were so saintan thenEmbarrassed
    You're a sweetheartEmbarrassed Thank u fr listening to all my senseless talks frm foreverROFLROFL i wonder how patiently u listen to all of themLOLLOL ur a kind of buddy jo mujhe SAATH JAMAN main v nahii milegiiiEmbarrassed u dont know how happy i was when u joined whatsapp wo v coz mere kehenepeBlushingBlushing u know u n me are similar in so many ways, thays y we have such a good bonding, hainaEvil Smile...It was evn fun teasing u at timesCool n how early u got hurtDisapprove n tab meko v acha nahii lagingOuch
     Yar, i lubbb you loads n having u in my life is no where less than a blessingHeartEmbarrassedHeart.Be with me alwaysEmbarrassed..You have lots of fun, bday hai vaii fun banta haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed phir se ek baar happy bday yaara, mayyy u have manyyy more bday'sParty

omg itnaa lambhaa wala LOL dnt worry even i suck in expressing feeling just like u so chaltaa hai haha we r partners in crime and asmu u r some one who will walk with even aankh bandkarke no one knw me better then u for sure im glad i dragged u to arsia at in initial stage LOL i hate u wen u tease me joining wit others coz when u cant understand no one could yay i loved the intro part thats so me Star itni senti matt karnaa thank  u so much love u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Saranghae

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 15 December 2013 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
^ Belated Happy Birthday, Yamuna! Hug Hope u had a great one! Hug

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Damn, I looked for your b'day thread everywhere except in the meme forums!!

Happy belated birthday Yamz, it's been fab knowing you this year!

Have a great year ahead Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top