Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 2 Page 32

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

RimiHeart

(first ever OS on Baldev and Veera guyzz... Big smileSorry for any mistakes, my hindi/punjaabi is terrible at times Cry...enjoy)

OS-1 ( I believe you )

Baldev reaches ratan's house happily at night. He thinks veera might have been terrorized  by Surjeet Singh (SS) and now she will ask for forgiveness.

*flashback*

Baldev is with surjeet singh(SS).

SS- mai tenu kabhi maaf nai karr sakta... Jaa yaha se.Angry

Baldev- samjhne ki koshish toh kariye... Maine nahi kiya ye sab.Confused

SS- toh kisne kiya? Bol?

Baldev(in angerAngry)- uss veera ki bacchi ne.

SS- veera?Shocked

Baldev- haan... veera...Angry

SS- voi? Ratan singh ki beti?

Baldev- haan.

SS(mischievousEvil Smile)- accha? Tab toh puttar... mai samajh sakta hoon teri haalat. Tu chahta hai na ki mai tujhe maaf karr doon??

Baldev- jee...

SS- toh ek kaam karr... tu kuch bhi karke... uss veera ko yaha bhej.

Baldev- vo kyu?

SS- savaal nai puttar... Arre.. mai toh sirf sabak sikhaaonga... tera badla bhi poora aur mera bhi...(wicked laughEvil Smile)

Baldev- sahi kaha aapne. Vaise aap karenge kya uske saath?

SS- arre daantoonga use... aur kya...  aisa daraaonga ki tere kadmo ke giri milegi kal se ...LOL

Baldev- jee ... Zaroor bhejoonga mai use yaha.

*present*

Baldev comes to know that veera is not back home yet and all are searching for her. He smells the bad intentions of SS.

Baldev(thinks)- ye maine kya karr diya?Confused

He rushes to SS mansion. There, he beats the door badly but no1 opens it. He finally breaks the door and gets in.

SS- kya karr raha hai tu yaha???Angry

Baldev- kaha hai veera?Angry

SS- vo toh kab ka chali gayi...

Baldev- KAHA HAI VEERA????AngryAngryAngry

SS- tu mujhse aise baat karega??Angry

Baldev goes and grabs his collar.AngryAngryAngry

Baldev- maine kabhi nai socha tha tu itna bada Kam**** niklega... kaha hai veera...?? Agar use kuch hua toh...Angry

SS- oye toh??? Tujhe ki fark padta hai???

Baldev leaves him instantly as soon as he hears a voice coming from a room. He runs to that room and opens the door to find veera tied to a chair and her mouth sealed with a tape. He sees tears falling from her eyes.

Baldev runs back to SS and gives him a tight punch and hits him with a stick. SS faints.

Baldev runs to veera, sits down and unties her. He opens the tape making her weepCry. She hugs him tightly as she cries her heart out.

Baldev- veera tu...tu theek toh hai na?? kuch kiya toh nai usne.

Veera is crying and not saying anything. She has grabbed him tightly. Baldev feels very bad for her and hugs her back. He gently caresses her head and runs his fingers through her smooth hairs.

He is lost in the hug. He keeps his chin on her head which is sunk in his chest.

Veera feels safe in his strong grip. Baldev gently kisses her head.

Baldev- sab theek ho jayega veera... mujhe maaf karr de...

Suddenly they realize the awkward and unusual situation and part away. They find themselves in an awkward situation. Still, baldev makes her stand and supports her to walk. On the door he looks at half conscious SS.

Baldev- aaj ke baad... Door rehna iss ladki se... samjha...!!!!Angry

He takes veera with him. On the way they sit in rock as veera was thirsty.

Baldev gets water for her. In the full moon night he saw a beautiful and stunning girl. His biggest enemy who was also the one and only girl who somehow had a special place in his heart. He sat next to her and gently put one strand of hair at the back of her ear. She turns to look at him.

Veera- thanks baldev.

Baldev- (ashamed)- nai veera... galti bhi meri hi thi...vo maine hi ...

Veera- mai jaanti hoon baldev...

Baldev- tu jaanti hai?

Veera- jab SS ne mujhe zabardasti bandh ke band karr diya tab mujhe samajh aaya ki usne mujhe vaha karze ki baat karne ko nahi bulaaya tha. vo mujhe kidnap karna chahta tha.

Baldev- toh tu mujhpar gussa kyu nahi hai?

Veera- kyuki mujhe bharosa hai ki tum uski madat iss kaam ke liye nahi karr rahe the.. usne tumhe bhi dhokha hi diya hoga.

Baldev- itna bharosa karti hai mujhpe?

Veera- haan... chahe tu jitni bhi ladai karle mujhse... lekin tu kabhi mujhe nuksaan nahi pohocha sakta... hai na?

Baldev- haan veera... ...

Veera- chalo chalo abb ghar chalo. Kal se dobara apni ladaiyaan shuru karni hai ki nai?? Chalo...

(they laughLOL).

Index:-

OS-1 (I Believe You)... just above LOL

OS-2 (Best Enemies Forever?)...Pg-3

OS-3 (You Reside in One's heart)...Pg7

OS-4 (Tip Tip Barsa paani)...Pg9

OS-5 (ankahee baate)...Pg13

OS-6 (Baavli si preet mori, abb chain kaise paaye)...Pg-17

OS-7 (koi fariyaad)...Pg-20

Os-8 (Weird feelings)...Pg22

Os-9 (Slap me) ...Pg27

Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 28 December 2013 at 7:47am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

KB24_LAKERSVeeba_loverd3isLifeAmara51wuFihoneey95iluvrainaartimonumoluniniikhuwahishZainXAliyaAnam Alisuzi...virgo24Krazzy4u786sun2011princessaaliyaNiShal4LifePriya_990jojo1986Lovely_Bajwa_nicky13Serena.V~~BaBy~AnGel~~SONAL30TasriSrusha4003lizzie1765_mahi_sparkle2985...Binny......Mithuz...MaaneetDeewangiTrixie_clementinaMrDarcyfanAbsoluvRoses-khushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Rimi's VeeBa-OS Library~UPDATE OS-9 P27" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NV-ranjanholic

IF-Rockerz

NV-ranjanholic

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
ah ha.. nice os really..actually baldev on many occassions put veera into trouble and then even got her out of it.. only that he faced the wrath later for putting her into trouble.. but yeah he wasnt a too bad buy.. bit now we dont know after 15 years what the cvs have planned his role.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765..RiMjHiM..

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namratavyas

ah ha.. nice os really..actually baldev on many occassions put veera into trouble and then even got her out of it.. only that he faced the wrath later for putting her into trouble.. but yeah he wasnt a too bad buy.. bit now we dont know after 15 years what the cvs have planned his role.. Smile
ya i really liked baldev since he was a child ( even if he was pathetic in some situations Ouch) but now i like him a lot... and his chemistry with veera is like super ke bhi upar Thumbs Up

ghoshmedhalizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awesome just loved it StarClap
 i hope they can show this in the show Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RiMjHiM..

sparkle2985

IF-Rockerz

sparkle2985

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
first it maybe  complete hatred between them and then baldev may save her from very huge prob and then
cv's will introduce another negative char and make baldev positive and make baldev and veera a couple 
nice os i loved loved loved it Clap
keep writing on veeba a lot 
today when i saw FF on ranvi and gunjan i thought if someone write an os on baldev and veera it will be nice and u wrote it Smile

Edited by sparkle2985 - 05 December 2013 at 6:53am

lizzie1765..RiMjHiM..

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Res

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

awesome just loved it StarClap
 i hope they can show this in the show Day Dreaming

Thnks lizzie... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

..RiMjHiM..

IF-Rockerz

..RiMjHiM..

Posted: 05 December 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkle2985

first it maybe  complete hatred between them and then baldev may save her from very huge prob and then
cv's will introduce another negative char and make baldev positive and make baldev and veera a couple 
nice os i loved loved loved it Clap
keep writing on veeba a lot 
today when i saw FF on ranvi and gunjan i thought if someone write an os on baldev and veera it will be nice and u wrote it Smile

ohhh thnku soo much.. so so much Big smile and does that mean that this OS is the first ever fiction written on baldev and veera ???Shocked 

Edited by RiMjHiM19 - 05 December 2013 at 8:37am

lizzie1765sparkle2985

Post Reply New Post

Go to top