Fan Fictions

ASYA (KABHI) FF- Given and Denied- Thread 2- Chapter 15 to Chapter 23

swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello the most sweetest, wonderful, beautiful readers πŸ€— πŸ˜ƒ

With all of your love and inspiration made me to welcome you all to the new thread of my FF "Given and Denied."❀️ 

I never thought this story would pass the first thread that too only after 14 updates. All of your wonderful feedback's made me feel elated and courageous to write it more. Thank you so much for all of your sweetest comments, likes and views. This thread is dedicated to all of you.πŸ₯³ 

First my gratitude goes to Iqra ( Bubble 007) and Moinabaraka (akaswan) and treasure 11 (sorry buddy don't know your real name), Linsie as their multiple comments of their demands, likings, disliking,loves for each chapter made it possible for a new thread. πŸ€— πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

Second I want to say special thanks to Sarbrathan, Skavya, Snehasya for their so much thoughtful and constructive comments. Really those gave me courage to thought more about betterment of this story.😳 πŸ‘ πŸ€—

All of buddies who find their precious time and gave their valuable comments after each chapter like Vinita 459, Juneblossom, sasir,ap3h7u, aashiqua,nilusoni, aurorasurvi, Zola 007,pinkugarg,Beyourself, jazsidhu, aish-au, shubh 007,Lyssapie, Guguminti, Applef, AMMY12, hottytotty,manognasai,annanyaksgian, Marium 2187,kabhi7777,mithrasayee,Rosered1, Mahima (sorry I can't  recall all the names), a big thank you for all your lovely supports.πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Another special thanks to rosamale who first Pm'd me and told I can write something and to continue this story.😳

Of course want to say hello to all the likers and viewers. πŸ˜ƒ

If any new reader who wants PM then please buddy me. It's really difficult and time consuming to send PM individually.😊

At last...A big hug and lots of wishes to all of you...πŸ€— πŸ‘

...Thank you all...

Lots of love β€οΈ πŸ€—

Swapno πŸ˜³

--------Index------

Chapter 15 : Page 3
Chapter 16 : Page 22
Chapter 17 : Page 35
Chapter 18 : Page 47
Chapter 19 : Page 65
Chapter 20 : Page 76
Chapter 21 : Page 89
Chapter 22 : Page 108
Chapter 23 : Page 125

Edited by swapno - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Congratulation!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ 
TheAutumnFizz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations dear!! Love your ff.. :)
Do update on this thread soon... :)
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!!!!! New Thread... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! U Know dear i am on the way to back home from office...i just see the new thread & pray for co operate my mobile for wishing... & can't believe its done & i take a sigh of relief... I m happy on the new thread i am on first page...love u dear & update soon...Edited by skavya - 10 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CongratsπŸ₯³
But we need a fatafat updateπŸ˜†
sarbrathan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG congratulations!
My real comments will start after Dec 12 because that's when my semester one ends and I have three week break!
Looking forward to your updates and thanks for the pms. Your story is amazing! I hope you write more, on AsYa or anything else. 
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations and Celebrations!πŸ˜ƒ
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
heyyy congo on new thread keep up the good work really nice loved it !!!!
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread yaar!Update soon...πŸ˜ƒ