Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FanofAngad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sajibabe

oh really we not bashing any one, but if you can manage to think logically, then anjali is one hell of a confused character, sorry the lady loves no one, but lusts for all the wrong men. anjali can never be a lovely character, if we had women like that then the world will be a shame to live in. soham is selfish & a hypocrite, now before you get mad, let me explain firstly he tries to be mahaan & get shauryanjali together, but alone he is lusting after anjali, notr right at all. who cares if he loves anjali doesn't shaurya love her & doesn't reeva love soham. love is not about me, me, me, but love considers the feeling of others, here these selfish people are just thinking how to overcome there lust & be together. tell me if a guy is a duplicate of your husband, does it give you the right to steal him from another woman, who is his fiance. with an excuse of finding your husband's murderer, you borrow some ones man & then plot to steal him. play with a guys feeling by proposing to him, then treating him like a piece of garbage. tell me did shaurya force her to propose, she could have just marry her fantasy boy.but oh no anjali madam likes to play & then dump, i am sorry women like that are not an ideal role models to watch & that's why i am so glad that this serial is ending, before it ends up corrupting teenagers, with such a degrading ideologies. kavyanjali at the beginning was worth watching, but at the end it's highly dissapointing. i just wished ekta never killed kavya & even when she did the serial should have ended. all of you enjoy the last episode have fun

ok if u think anjali is wrong.. then u r in wrong forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sana_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanofAngad

ok if u think anjali is wrong.. then u r in wrong forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yar zara seedhi raaaaah to dekhaoπŸ˜‰
indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sana_doll

yar zara seedhi raaaaah to dekhaoπŸ˜‰

I totally agree with this Anjali and Soham are being selfish and the story line has lost the touch the day the killed Kavya....I just want serial ended

*TaIz!!* thumbnail
hey i know anjali's charachter is a bit confused but i still agree wid wat gujigal said...hey gujigal i liked yr siggy πŸ‘ but u forgot to mention YUG πŸ˜† dont u think πŸ˜‰
What's wrong in people stating their opinions, if others can talk about strawberries and cream, what is wrong with this....nothing and I have to agree with the poster, Anjali does not deserve Shaurya.

If u r in the mandir with your fiancee doing arti and u thinking about another man, that is a big sin guys!

Just my opinion!

CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OK DATS IT!!!!!!!!!!! i thought am gonna keep quite but not now you have no write bashing my topic 😑 do i bash ur topic noooooooooo in another topic noooooooo jus act ur age plzzzzzzzz and plz face the facts soham and anjali are gonna get togeather soooooooo FACE IT AND THAT TOO KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI STYLE
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HahaπŸ˜†

sana_doll thumbnail
If Anjali is shameless and characterless(as quoted by iqbal manoj roc) πŸ˜† why dont u guys let her go happily to soham πŸ˜›

EijazAnita Forever...KavyAnjali Forever..SohamAnjali Forever 😊
sana_doll thumbnail

Originally posted by: nooreenuk

OK DATS IT!!!!!!!!!!! i thought am gonna keep quite but not now you have no write bashing my topic 😑 do i bash ur topic noooooooooo in another topic noooooooo jus act ur age plzzzzzzzz and plz face the facts soham and anjali are gonna get togeather soooooooo FACE IT AND THAT TOO KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI STYLE

my school aswell...sob😭

EijazAnita forever😊
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry di and ur school how dare u queen act ur age women i am sick of these type of topics u seriously need to know anjali is only made soham and thats it