new spoiler: will RK replace Madhu in his life? - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ehmmbhvirman

I DNT THNK SO

wish i could think like u..but anything is possible now! πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by rishbalalover

Lol this is something i'm waiting for...the new girl is pretty...will look good with vivian...
Its gonna be rishbala at the end...❀️

whatever she is she will be neagtive n could never Love him as Madhu. I think she's another woman like Dipali. πŸ˜•πŸ€’
cvs make RK Fool coz..make to madhu ...MAHAN...
I think we have to be a little patient.After the separation we will have the passionate RM moments
the new entry is just a negative entry..RK will never fall for another girl period.
Originally posted by titli4love

thanks banhi..
I really want her to divorce him n this time forever..enough is enough. let him feel the taste of real backstabbing n selfishness...dips isn't just enough for him. He need to learn more! 😑

for me this relationship will reach a point of no return if RK commits adultery but frankly that's not my concern anymore...though that will be the final nail in the coffin for RM fans but both of them need a timeout...they are simply unhappy together.If they do decide to take a divorce they have my blessings...cos a RM reconciliation would look twisted to me it it happens any time in the near future. RK will never learn cos his flaws are inherent and so is Madhu's foolishness.I just hope the new girl will have the right attitude/guts to handle a relationship with RK and hope he finds an 'understanding' partner in her...as for Madhu i want her to be independent and successful in whatever she does...if that's movies then so be it πŸ˜‰ but knowing Madhu the chances are slim πŸ˜†

P.S- i love DVD too much...so even tho i'm not watching it at present but defo reading the WUs
Edited by bahnni.mj - 10 years ago
bahnni.mj  Superlike what u said abt RK and the new girl ...I hope she is a complete match to RK and fills the gap he has felt since his childhood πŸ€“...She can be his lover cum wife or guide or whatever ...all in one πŸ˜›

Waise bhe Madhu isint worth enough for RK, so I hope the Selfcrowned God RK gets his best partner now ! πŸ˜³

ETA : ..How can I forget Mahaan Bala πŸ˜†...Hope she gets someone who can value her faith ! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Manonids - 10 years ago
TFS Kaddu!
Why can't i see you these days? πŸ˜’
I just heard the the song from R..Rajkumar, Kaddu katega toh sab mein batega... πŸ€£ and i miss you more! πŸ₯Ί
Originally posted by 1Sumana1

TFS Kaddu!
Why can't i see you these days? πŸ˜’
I just heard the the song from R..Rajkumar, Kaddu katega toh sab mein batega... πŸ€£ and i miss you more! πŸ₯Ί
🀣 πŸ€£
hate this show...😑...stopped watching long back & is currently watching old mb videos...
ya may be
i cant trust him anymoreπŸ₯±