Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This is really amazing.i always wanted to see a pregnant khushi πŸ˜³ update soon
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
These chronicles are awesome. Keep up the good work. Love reading your stuff. Thank you 
Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful . Pregnant Khushi and attentive arnav is a treat!!!! Please update part 6 and part 7 soon.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

6. For Visiting Hours

"Khushi. My Coffee is cold."

"Pour it on yourself. It'll steam up itself." she replied distractedly.

With one eyebrow raised, he looked up towards her, sitting in front of the huge dressing table with boxes of jewelry in front of her. "What exactly are you doing?" he questioned with genuine curiosity. 

Never had he seen Khushi Kumari Gupta sitting with jewelry around her. 

"I'm trying to decide which one to wear." she uttered throwing a rough glance at him. "See, these all are given my Mami ji, and then these all are given by Di and all of these," she emphasized with her hand going around in circles, "..is from Nani ji."

she heaved a sigh and looked at him expectedly.

"I see. very serious business." he uttered not recognizing his sarcastic tone. She looked at his amused face and turned around throwing him a dirty look. 

"What about my coffee?" he asked closing the laptop screen.

"I have to get ready. Ask Hari Prakash to fix it."

"But no one makes coffee like you do!"

She froze in her place for a moment and then tired around with a cheeky smile. "Lets make a deal." 

"Wha..." he uttered, 'a preganant Khushi and deals were never a good match.' 
"Why a deal love? You figure out the jewelry and I'll have Hari Prakash fix this." he replied rushing out of the room.

She looked at him with confusion and turned around. 

"Where are you running?" Anjali called her little brother from behind. Her hands were filled with rosemary strings. 

"From Khushi... I mean, I was going to get coffee." he stuttered

She laughed clutching her stomach, "Chotte. Are you okay?" She chuckled, stopping herself simultaneously. 
"I mean, just few weeks ago, you would't let the poor girl go out on her own and now you're running from her!!" 

"Di, you have no idea! She's being having weird and crazy fetishes ever since we came back and it's best to walk out before she starts rambling because by the time I'll be back, she'll forget it." 

"If you say so Chotte." 

Khushi stepped out of the bathroom dressed in a bright orange sari. He hair hung loose over her shoulder in light curls. he smiled seeing the beauty his wife had become. The bump had become visible and the radiant glow from her face was enthralling. 

"You are going to break hearts tonight Mrs. Raizada." he whispered in her ear, placing a small kid on her cheeks. 

"Arnav.." she sighed. 
"Do we have to have this party?"

"Why Khushi? You agreed with so much enthusiasm when Di asked if you'd like a homecoming?"

"See.." she uttered sitting on the edge of the bed, to which he helped her up to sit in the middle, "I don't now what to wear and if I wear one thing, the other two people would be angry."

He looked closely towards her and moved away. "Hold on. I have just the thing that would hurt no one at all." 

he walked towards his end of the closet and from a dark corner in the back, pulled out a velvet box that looked worn-out and old. Opening it was the perfect gold necklace. 
"It was Mumma's necklace. She bought it after I was born." 

"This is perfect.." she whispered.

He draped the necklace around her before taking her hand to lead her down. 

"You know the drill during the parties, don't you Khushi." he whispered as they stepped down together, hand in hand, from the stairs. 

She giggled unknowingly, "Yes, leave after the visiting hours."

"You look beautiful Khushi Ji!"
"Really pretty betiya."
"yeah, gorgeous." 

She looked over towards him as they blended in the crowd. Another day, another night, and the same story. 
Edited by areeba_blossom - 9 years ago
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb..
Loved it 😊
Pls update the next one soon πŸ˜‰
day_lily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha...Arnav running away from a pregnant khushi...
Nice upd8!!
soni19sweet thumbnail
nice one but not understood ending lines 
sorry 
if you help it 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This was beautiful
loved it
continue soon
pm me whenever u update
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They both are so adorable but this one left me wondering if Khushi is experiencing pregnancy blues, a little despair over routine comments from others. Is she craving Arnavs ' comments ??