Daljeets other daughter?

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys! How are you lot? (I'm saying this hoping that there are actually people still around here warna if not, then I am looking very stupid right now)

I'm not new to this forum, I used to be a somewhat silent member when Kis Desh was on air and then stopped coming when the story line went haywire when they tried to kill prem off after which I stopped watching. But recently after five years I remembered Kis Desh and have started watching it again from the start on YouTube and I am going to carry on watching it till the train station scene when Lalit tells Prem to get Heer back as I believe till that point is when Kis Deshwas mamagical - after that the storyline didn't do it for me.

But boy do I love watching it again! I am falling in love with Premeer all over again! I love Heers innocence and Prems loveable character. I love seeing there story developing. I loved the train station scene when he protected her from those gunday, the scene where he tells her to slap Sameer, the scene when he finds out shes living in the same house - gosh, I love it all! I'm currently on the part where Lalit has announced both their marriages in the hotel and can't wait to watching more. Poor Prem - but noone can deny he looks hot when hes angry! And nothing only Premeer I love the whole Juneja family, I forgot how much I loved the brothers relationship as well as the sisters. I just loved the whole concept till they killed prem off.

Anyways, I'm rambling - sorry! I'm just happy watching it again. I watch it for three hours atleast every night! I'm gonna be so sad when I get to the point when I'm gonna stop. But to my question! Daljeet has said that she has two daughters - I aways thought she only had one? Did they ever show the other one?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I guess someone will direct you to the help desk ðŸ˜†
But to answer your question...Yes she had 2 daughters.  The elder one was named Vishaka.  She was married to Prashant, who was Manmeet's twin brother.

She came on the show and pretended to be sympathetic to Heer and Meher, but in reality she was in cahoots with Daljeet and Manmeet's parents in trying to get Heer married off to a mentally ill Manmeet, and steal the Maan family land.

As a bonus, Daljeet's younger daughter Ash would no longer have Heer as competition for Prem.

You should watch the show...it was an interesting track as to how the Juneja's uncover the truth.
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Thanks for answering my question!

Ohhh! Is that who that girl is? Oh yeah, I remember now! I guess I should have waited for a while and then I would have got my answer 😆

Ans yeah, I have watched Kis Desh before. I stopped after Prem died and just recently started watching it again on YouTube and I am LOVING it!