What’s happening to me?-Go to pg 2

hawoo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Aloha,

How are you all doing? Well some o you might remember my note rom my FF " Pyar Ke Pal". Well here you go, I will give the old concept a couple of adjusments.  So now my "New" FF will be called " What's happening to me?" and yes it is based mostly on KYPH. I will not give a Characer Analysis but a proluoge. It will be posted up soon!

Thank You

- Hawa <3

Prologue-Pg. 1- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=383610&T PN=1&#6543324

Edited by hawoo - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool name 😛 ......at first i really thought something was happening to you 😆 😆
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait...continue soon
bhumishah thumbnail
can't wait for the prologue
insia12 thumbnail
sounds interesting...cont sooon hawa
hawoo thumbnail

Prologue

There she stood, on the white colored French balcony. Her hair flying everywhere. If any one saw her they would know instantly that she was deeply in her thoughts.

And on the other hand you see a guy looking out a window of a luxury apartment. He too was deeply in his thoughts.

She had dried tears in her eyes, while his eyes were swollen. From there faces anyone could tell they were hurt. But only both o them knew it was more than hurt, it was more than betrayal. Only both of them knew what it was.

You see there faces the girl was none other than Kripa Khanna. Her eyes were swollen red. Streaks of tears on her face. She had dark circles under her eyes. Obviously she hadn't had any sleep for a couple of days. She looked weak and depressed.

You then see his face. His eyes were blood-shot red. Anyone can see pain in his eyes. He was depressed most of the time, he was restless without her. He barely ate. He is none other than Angad Khanna.

Both of them were incomplete without each other, both of them knew it. But will this incompleteness last or long?

CRAPPY? I know right. But I'm Sorry I'm trying my best.

Edited by hawoo - 17 years ago
zarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

cool name 😛 ......at first i really thought something was happening to you 😆 😆

😆 i was thinking the same thing.😆.

zarna thumbnail
hawa continue soon with the first part of the fanfic 😊
Anon12378 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail