Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

hawoo

Goldie

hawoo

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Aloha,

How are you all doing? Well some o you might remember my note rom my FF " Pyar Ke Pal". Well here you go, I will give the old concept a couple of adjusments.  So now my "New" FF will be called " What's happening to me?" and yes it is based mostly on KYPH. I will not give a Characer Analysis but a proluoge. It will be posted up soon!

Thank You

- Hawa <3

Prologue-Pg. 1- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=383610&T PN=1&#6543324

Edited by hawoo - 01 September 2006 at 4:40pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What’s happening to me?-Go to pg 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
post the 1st part soon Big smile

Smileyface

Viewbie

Smileyface

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
can't wait...continue soon

bhumishah

Goldie

bhumishah

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
can't wait for the prologue

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 24 August 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
aww hawa cant wait!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 7:51am | IP Logged
sounds interesting...cont sooon hawa

hawoo

Goldie

hawoo

Posted: 25 August 2006 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Prologue

There she stood, on the white colored French balcony. Her hair flying everywhere. If any one saw her they would know instantly that she was deeply in her thoughts.

And on the other hand you see a guy looking out a window of a luxury apartment. He too was deeply in his thoughts.

She had dried tears in her eyes, while his eyes were swollen. From there faces anyone could tell they were hurt. But only both o them knew it was more than hurt, it was more than betrayal. Only both of them knew what it was.

You see there faces the girl was none other than Kripa Khanna. Her eyes were swollen red. Streaks of tears on her face. She had dark circles under her eyes. Obviously she hadn't had any sleep for a couple of days. She looked weak and depressed.

You then see his face. His eyes were blood-shot red. Anyone can see pain in his eyes. He was depressed most of the time, he was restless without her. He barely ate. He is none other than Angad Khanna.

Both of them were incomplete without each other, both of them knew it. But will this incompleteness last or long?

CRAPPY? I know right. But I'm Sorry I'm trying my best.

Edited by hawoo - 25 August 2006 at 3:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top