My views about today's episode.. 04/12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
1. Loving the Ishita-Ruhi bonding already <3 Omg they are just too adorable ðŸ˜† Loved that scene especially with the puppy where Ruhi has already started to trust Ishita so much that she gives her the puppy to take care.  

It is clear that that Ruhi has started to warm up to Ishita ,because here was someone who was so perceptive to her feelings and just the ideal mother like figure she must have always wanted and missed.

2. Mrs Bhalla seems to the be the typical kind of a person who is self obsessed ,not giving two hoots to anyone else. She is the loud mouthed,money obsessed character who cares firstly for how well her social status is and then everything else.

3. I was aghast at Raman not even wanting to talk to his daughter.. Awww my poor loohi  The poor thing was so eagerly waiting to talk to her dad ðŸ¥º 

But one thing that I'm really glad about is that Ishita was the one who heard that.. Now she will come to know how much the child would need her and vice versa and in this way she would approach Raman and then the story would begin..This is what I feel ðŸ˜³

Loving Divyanka,she is a natural at this and the kid is such a sweetheart ..

Waiting for IshRa interactions in the future.. Ishita is the only one who can bridge the gap between the father daughter and bring happiness in their lives and get a child just like she always dreamt <3 

What say guys ? Do Like and share your views ðŸ˜³
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago