Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

is pabho really women?

surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Everybody are posting about rishabala .I just wanted to ask aqquestion . Is pabho reallly a mother atleast women she claims herself holy person..but here she was instigating everyone ..I is this the love she has for rishu ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก I wanted to go into tv box and kill this women ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก she's worse than deepali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_m thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No actually she is a sadhvi like Asa ram๐Ÿ˜ฒ
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her departure time will come soon... just wait and watch๐Ÿ˜Š
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She isn't a woman, heck isn't a even a human being. Forget what she wants for her Rishu but as a woman she should have felt sympathy towards a woman who just lost her child. But the witch is already gloating and plotting but she will get what's coming to her in due time.
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
phabo is 1st ClASS BITCH ๐Ÿ˜ก N plz dont evn get me started on despo deepali... she prorbably dont get any from her joker ov a husband dats y she seemz so desperate all da bloody tym...
god if not for any other reason phabo n deepali cud atleast feel sori for madhu she jus lost her baby... 

god i still hav alittle bit ov hope dat rk has a solid reason for wat he is doin 2 madhu...(mayb so madhu leavs mansion n gets away frm deepali n phabo so she can start fresh, coz he feels guilty n blvs he dont deserv madhu... rk noz madhu wudnt leav otherwise so he created dis big fight... evn da las voice mail madhu sed 2 rk she cant liv wit out him n den at home afta da miscarriage madhu sed 2 rk she wants 2b wit him... SO IM HOPING AGAINST HOPPE... PLZ CV's DON'T LET US DOWN)...

sk5555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Her love for RK has destroyed RK .