Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Super analysis .  I especially share your surprise about Ruq getting so worked up about matters that she would not normally be bothered with.  
and reading through all the posts, I also am not sure where the Jo-Ja love is at. But that is all to the good. I like some mystery. 
meghanajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

Super analysis .  I especially share your surprise about Ruq getting so worked up about matters that she would not normally be bothered with.  

and reading through all the posts, I also am not sure where the Jo-Ja love is at. But that is all to the good. I like some mystery. 

Thanks Teddy buddy😉! Who knows if Ruqu has realized that Jalal prefers passionate women or Adham/MA have targeted Ruqu. Either way its good that she is involved in something that does not benefit her direct. I love the progress of their love story, just dont like how little time is given for that in the serial. After every track these two are getting closer, but they spend no time with each other for us to realize kaun kitne pyaar mein hai? 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
oh Ruq has realised that talking passionately about issues is a way into Jalal's heart?  Yes I think so too. Plus, as you say, MA winds up people so tight they change personalities. 

So can MA say something weird to Jodha and get her going towards Jalal.  Would really appreciate that.

😆
meghanajain thumbnail

oh Ruq has realised that talking passionately about issues is a way into Jalal's heart?  Yes I think so too. Plus, as you say, MA winds up people so tight they change personalities. 

So can MA say something weird to Jodha and get her going towards Jalal.  Would really appreciate that.

😆

Awesome thought there! Infact when MA rubbed Jodha the wrong way in Amer we saw the chankya Jo for the first time who was so nice to Ja. I hope MA is there for some more time to soften these two hyper begums of Ja. Sometimes I pity Jalal's condition, he is pulled in so many directions. Kabhi milk debt, kabhi childhood friendship ka debt to kabhi ghrina ka debt.😆
..Anusha.. thumbnail
ah Meghana, the day will come when he cancels all debts.   Let us wait for that day. 
meanwhile, yeah MA can keep being the one who thinks she's smart and has nobody to tell her she isn't. She will be most useful in the JoJa cause. 
meghanajain thumbnail

ah Meghana, the day will come when he cancels all debts.   Let us wait for that day. 

meanwhile, yeah MA can keep being the one who thinks she's smart and has nobody to tell her she isn't. She will be most useful in the JoJa cause. 

Jai ho MA daayan ki!😉
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb analysis meghana 👍🏼 and i agree jodhu should return this favor in a special way ..cooking food for jalllu is not at all an option this time