4th December-Written Update-Madhubala - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Rk is about to slap madhu😲😲 tfs for the WU
Originally posted by -chrys-

There should some limit to isult a women in the world ðŸ¥± and congratz to CV's you crossed all the limits🤢

i know i so hope that trps take a nose dive so cvies can get their head straight, ok they are showing how woman are treated but are they telling people how to react also, they are showing he problem but giving no solution

really cvies if you can be the solution dont be the problem
A lil nugde from Paabo about stupid Papita and RK starts to let out all the steam out on Madhu! I dunno what to make of this!
This bloody women who intervene with his and Madhu's life have sooo much control over him, its honestly sooo disgusting -.-

Originally posted by -Stephanie-

A lil nugde from Paabo about stupid Papita and RK starts to let out all the steam out on Madhu! I dunno what to make of this!
This bloody women who intervene with his and Madhu's life have sooo much control over him, its honestly sooo disgusting -.-

For change sake, RK was ahead of the witch duo...Pabho just pumped him up to pounce on Madhu, rest he was already thinking on that track ðŸ¥±.
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i know i so hope that trps take a nose dive so cvies can get their head straight, ok they are showing how woman are treated but are they telling people how to react also, they are showing he problem but giving no solution

really cvies if you can be the solution dont be the problem
I really wish somebody will file a case against ST😆
Originally posted by Manonids

For change sake, RK was ahead of the witch duo...Pabho just pumped him up to pounce on Madhu, rest he was already thinking on that track ðŸ¥±.

and he is what?? 12.??  to listen to whatever the shiz Dumb and Dumber tells him?? and just go take it all out on his wife? 🤢
Your right! I hated RK today! 🤢