Ariya OS : Roop Tera Mastana updated part 3B/pg 27,Banner updated pg 1

Posted: 10 years ago
hi people here...actually I was getting bored and as a result I am here with an OS on Ariya...

I know I know I have gone crazy and written down a crazier OS

but please hold your weapons coz I am sure you would opt to kill me anytime..please give it a read and tell me how is it...

I wont bother you lovely people more with my bakwas...please go ahead and give it a read

anyone who wants a pm for the next part please comment and add me to your buddy list...ill know whom to pm next time...

Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
We ,readers r also creazy
So no problem
Go ahead ...
Waiting for ur craziness
Loved to read Ariya anytime
Please continue soon
Can't wait to read more

Idea Credit Goldie(GOLD.A)
Banner Credit Goldie(GOLD.A)
thank you goldie for such a brilliant idea,i hope i could do justice to it...😕😕

Part 1

'kiya admi hai yaar,waise to sota nehi hai raat raat bhar aur abhi dekho neend mein pata nehi kaha ki seyer kar raha hoga.mujhe to neend hi nehi aa rahi hai.kiya karu??is lash jaise admi se baat bhi nehi kar sakti,reply to dur sunega bhi nehi.bhook bhi bohot lagi hai',Riya kept muttering to herself.

'mu band karo aur chup chap so jao',Arjun said eyes still closed,head leaning on the head rest,

'akdu kahika'saying that riya too leaned her head on the head rest of the car seat and tried to sleep.

ETF team had come down to shimla to investigate for a murder.During the investigation they had come to know that the victim was a wealthy business man who had lots of enemies owing to the flourising business.A few days before his death he had recieved a few letters which openly warned him against his life if he had not taken his name from the contract that was supposed to be dealed in a few days.He didnt bother about them and carried on with the proceedings and won the contract and just the same day at night he was killed.ETF had been called in to investigate for his special higher contacts and authorities.

Rathore and Arjun had looked into the matter intently and with not much diffficulty have come to know that the letters had been sent from a village which was situated in a suburb area about 200 kms from the main city.To keep an eye for any more clues and checking with the rest of the suspects Rathore and chotu had stayed at shimla and shree,riya and arjun were suppose to visit the village and check the locations for any clue who could have sent those letters.Shree not wanting to indulge himself in between the lion and the tigress had swiftly kept himself back at shimla stating he would help Rathore with any tracing and extracting details.

Thus,Arjun and Riya had to start for the journey to the village with Arjun driving and riya sitting beside him.Silence was already killing her when the car suddenly stopped on the road.They came out and found the engine had broken down and needs a mechanic.It was already late evening and being a village the roads were isolated.Not a single soul could be found,may be due to the dense forest at the either ends.It was cold and cool chilling breeze with thunders every now and then was making it even difficult to stay ouside the car for too long.So both of them sat inside the car waiting for any help on the way or waking of the morning Sun.

Few hours pass and still there was no one around.It had started drizzling.They tried to call the team but network had long left them.As a result Arjun had very conviniently slept inside the car leaving Riya alone muttering to herself.

'Ab mein kya karu? mujhe neend nehi aa rahi hai, aur bohot zoro ki bhook lagi hai,ye akdu kamina ko to bhook bhi nehi lagti',riya was still continuously talking to herself and looking at Arjun who was least bother in all these battering.Riya straighten up and switched on the FM,songs are always best companion in times of distress,but no very low signal,hardly any channel was catching up,at last it did and there it started the song,

Roop tera mastana
pyar mera diwana
bhul koi humse na ho jaye

Riya heard it with a shocked face and looked towards Arjun,just to find him glaring ferociously towards her.It had started drizzling long back and now it has turned to heavy shower with thunder storm. Riya was getting scared with every thunder and looking at arjun,his presence was surely giving her a bit relief but now that he too had turned thunderous,she couldnt take it any more,

'maine to bus gana...', her words trailed of when a strong lighting flashed across the sky with a loud thunder and she closed her eyes and held onto Arjun's arm tightly.

Raat Nasheeli Mast Sama Hai                                                                                        
Aaj Nashe Mein Sara Jahan Hai                                                                                             
Haan Ye Sharabi Mausam Behkaye

Arjun was surprised at what had just happened seconds before and was about to throw her out of his clutches when he found she was trembling.Was it for the chilling winds or for the fear he didnt know but she was trembling profusely and as much he wished he couldnt leave her and put an arm around her.Feeling his arm around her,riya looked up and saw arjun looking at her,concern and worry in his eyes.Arjun found her relax in his arms and kept holding her.The Station had gone off due to weak signal but the song kept playing in their minds and in their heart.

Ankhon Se Ankhen Milti Hai Aise
Bechain Hoke Toofan Mein Jaise
Mauj Koi Saahil Se Takraaye

Arjun kept looking at those deep brown eyes.They were calm but were conveying the feelings that the heart kept hidden for him.Removing the extra traces of her hair and locking them behind her ear,his fingers kept lingering on her face.His heart beat had raised and he was sweating.She was bringing back those feelings in him which he had very well buried long back after his wife's death.But this time he couldnt help.He removed the clutch that was holding her hair up and putting his fingers inside the dense hair he kept moving his fingers sometimes on her neck,sometimes on her ears and sometimes on her back.Some emotions were giving way to both of them.He leaned towards her,putting her back safely on her seat,he picked up the seat clutch and leaned the seat back.He leaned over her dangerously close tracing lines all over her face and lastly landing on her lips.

Rok Raha Hai Ham Ko Zamana
Door Hi Rehena Paas Na Aana
Door Hi Rehena Paas Na Aana

Riya was just too shocked or to much in a trance to even realise what was going on with her.She was enjoying every torture that was given to her at that very moment.She kept her eyes shut tight,afraid that even one look would break her slumber and she would wake up to know all was just a dream.The proximity they shared at that very moment in the dark was creating an unknown sensation in her.She felt his thumb rubbing against her lips.It was a difficult to bear it any longer but she was enjoying this pain.The storm ouside and the storm inside her was creating havoc in her,she knew she had lost her senses.She opened her eyes to look into those intense black orbs which conveyed something,was it lust??or was it love??she wondered.Worried for the worst to happen she put her arms on his broad shoulders to support herself below him.A tear trickled down from the side of her eye.

Arjun saw the tear drop and felt a pain in his heart.He couldnt see pain in her eyes,they were so happy suddenly what happened to them?He leaned down to kiss her tear away,he had hardly touched her skin he felt her hand tightly clutching onto his shirt.He touched her cheek where the tear drop has left its mark and slowing grazed the whole area when there was a sound and a song started playing,

Gandi baat,gandi gandi gandi gandi,
gandi baat,

🤪

bas ajke liye itna hi...plz guys marna maat...i told u i m in an extra dose of craziness...

this is the first part..if i get a good response i might update another part

Part 2: page 10

Edited by rimi_invisible - 10 years ago
the end was so funny...
continue soon..

p.s thanks for the pm
RIMI tumhare saath saath main bhi marungi par all worthed for a friend like u 
Lovely written the emotions of arjun n riya 
Beautifully Executed the whole Idea of mine 
Love u lots n I must say bahut accha likha hai
Ab Chappal tomatoes jo bhi mile aadha aadha ðŸ˜†
Tumhari choice maanti hoon yaar ariya par gandi baat ðŸ¤£too good 
Dying to read the next part 
update Soon dear 
Love u ðŸ˜Š
Edited by GOLD.A - 10 years ago
Mind blowing OS dr...!!!!
OMG she called him again n again but Arjun didn't react at all...!!!!
Awww Ariya moments r lovely...!!!!
The ending was  a bit funny...!!!!
Loved it...!!!
Awesome OS
loved it
the end was so funny
waiting for the next part
cont soon
Originally posted by hunny1993

We ,readers r also creazy