Frustration Thread- Discuss Here Note Pg 108

Posted: 10 years ago

There are a quite a few members who want to express their dissatisfaction over the leap or find some of the new actors below par. Its their opinion and we cannot stop them from voicing out. It would be unfair to those members freedom of expression just because other fans think that is bashing and report. 🤔 All sorts of opinions are  welcome and the minority should have a voice too. So any dissatisfaction with the show /actors can be posted in this thread and members can vent away . 😃

Please discuss your frustration with the story line/characters/actors enacting their roles etc. in this topic. Rules of the section and IF COC are effective at all times. That means no bashing, swearing, name -calling, instigating , fighting or the use of inappropriate language. 

Please limit your venting to this thread. Any topics found discussing one's frustration will be closed and redirected here.

(credit: Deepzz)
Edited by hinz - 10 years ago
I think these actors should be given a chance rather then letting out the anger. Give them a month or so, I mean the leap just occurred and it's only been 3-4 days! i like the interaction between Baldev and Veera more than now! 
im liking veera n baldev scenes 😳even more  want thenm to be paired 😳
 karan is a weak charcter😕 i mean if the cvs had to introduce karan as love interst 😕then they should give some proper history of karan n his family 😲i think maybe karan n family scene  will do 😛
frankly there is no chemistry btw veera   n karan  its moire like chuddy buddy frndship 😛
Dont like karan i want baldev n veera saath

Please DONOT ruin this show with these New Artists.

None of them could be compared with those Kid Actors. They were too good. Better than the Grown ups anytime. Either Stop this Show or Change  VEERA !
The Grown Up Ranvi is OK and he is acting good too. But the VEERA !! Oh my God ----what a disaster !

Edited by hinz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by lizzie1765

im liking veera n baldev scenes 😳even more  want thenm to be paired 😳
 karan is a weak charcter😕 i mean if the cvs had to introduce karan as love interst 😕then they should give some proper history of karan n his family 😲i think maybe karan n family scene  will do 😛
frankly there is no chemistry btw veera   n karan  its moire like chuddy buddy frndship 😛
i do agree with u @ lizzie
wht just happened in todays 😲precap😡 karan talkin to veera on the phone now this karan 🤢🤢 is surely going to😲 come to the pind 😲
 ab😛 hum sabko bhagwan hi bachaye iss karan se 🤣🤣
Dont like the karan track 
what i think abt veera show chacrters what i want is -😉😆
 ranvi 😳😳- he is nice and responsible brother , son n anoki ma really like his chracter ,😊 but sometimes he needs to strict wid veera a little😛, shivin is doing an awesome as ranvi ⭐️
 veera 😛- well veera is veera , i like veeras character, love her scenes wid her family n wid baldev gunjan and their family too she is nice 😆, i dont want veera to fall in love wid karan 🤢thats all .divgana is doin a good job 😊
 beeji n chaiji are good 😊,
gunjan wel yet to see 😉
baldev n his family  - im liking baldev 😳even more esp wen hes wid veera i want baldev n veera to be paired 😳😳. vishal is also doing awesome as baldev ⭐️, baldev should be alittle nicer to veera😉 
jaagi n dalbir so cute😊 , best frnd anybody would wanna have 😳
 karan 😛- well ive no problem 😛except for that he beat
😡ranvi he really mean 🥱but dont worry bacchu 😆wen u come to pind baldev is gonna punch u  soo hard 🤣n then veera wont be able to help u either 😛 i want karan paired wid babli they will look good😉 . ankit doin ok job as karan😛 ,babli😳 - cvs i 😡want babli to make an entry 😉
why KARAN😡 why is karan comin to😭😭😭😭 the pind nahiii😲😲