Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
After watching the whole episode again for the 2nd time I was not able to hate RK sorry Cvs  u fail to convince me to hate RK I think which is ur main motive in this whole track to gain mass sympathy for Madhu and hatred for RK,I agreed whatever RK said today was not correct totally but he was not wrong also to some extent .He was observing Madhu closely after the movie release and he can see the changes on her she said something in private but can't say it clearly to others that she don't want to movies anymore and the last blow to RK's insecurity was the cheque.Why blaming Deepali all the time when our heroine give ample of reason to rk to doubt her. In the entire conversation only one thing which I don't like  i.es Papita  really man from where this Papita comes from. And to  know to make heroine mahaan Cvs purposely did this.But Cvs remind u one thing take Rk out of this serial u show will be off air within a month because he is the one who spice up the serial and stop glorifying other character by butchering RK's character

Just one thing which I want to ask  to Madhu that where wasur  motherhood feeling when u was doing that fire stunt for which RK had even brought a body double but u reject
Edited by yogendra1 - 10 years ago
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _charu_

yeah CR 😆 this was months old frustration which he took out on Madhu today..he has made up his mind that Madhu is interested in being the next superstar so no matter how much Dips or Pabo provoke him, or how much Madhu tries to defend herself, he will not change his thinking...Madhu ke liye it's too late...if she took the past hints seriously, may be this disaster wud have been averted...but WTH ! CV's failed to give us a good executed track...whatever ! i gave up on MB when I heard the news of a third angle...they completely ruined RK...

If Rk acted like a moron, Madhu was no less ! how can she justify her fire stunt n say tht she did it for RK and his film, when she knows tht at the end of it, she deserted him and the movie , at the time of promotions, she said goodbye to the film saying tht her responsibility for it is over ! bhaad mein jaaye tum, tumhari film, film ki promotion etc. etc. and suddenly when the film was a hit, she was acting as if she'll sign the next film this very minute...where was the determination and venegance which she showed on becoming a heroine before she did this movie? her views on this profession and acting? on the top of it, she knew what's going on in RK's head, yet she took it lightly n brushed it off as his hasi mazak and regular taunts ! when RK saw the 2 crore cheque in her name, tht was the last piece of evidence ..frm his POV, he was not led to think tht Madhu is getting swayed away, he saw it frm his own eyes and made a judgement based on it...that's how a misunderstanding is, the only difference is that there was no build up here...

Totally agree

Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I watched the episode of MEIEJ today, I don't want to give any judgment now, I want to watch the upcoming episodes too, but I felt most for Madhu, Rk seemed sad for losing the baby in that scene when he saw the crib, so I won't doubt him about that, but his insecurities are blinding him once again, the same ideas about her being attracted to BW are haunting him, now is he blaming her for the loss of the baby because he feels her BW dreams made him lose his baby, so mainly for the baby, or is it because he is just irritated because she is attracted to BW.

Now for me he is as much responsible as her, and how dare he blame her ?!!! I know she did that fire stunt, she was careless, but she never wanted to hurt the baby on purpose (I'm not saying here that she wasn't wrong and stubborn doing that scene and risking her child but in her subborness and dumbness she at  least didn't realize that) , what about him who was all the time asking for abortion mainly for the film, this is what he made me feel even after he said that it's also because he is paralysed etc... and
even after  getting ok he was still insisting again on the abortion for the film promotion, so why is he blaming her!!! moreover since he said she started thinking about aborting her baby only after the film release, then why had he talked about the fire stunt which happened before the release, he scolded her after he saved her from the accident what's the need to repeat it each time!!!!!

I don't know, but he came across as selfish and let's suppose she did it on purpose so just the way he wanted to abort the child for his film she did the same for her career, so in what does that make him better than her!!!!!! just because she promised that she doesn't have BW dreams!!

I know she didn't on purpose and at the moment she doesn't want to work in BW mainly because she loves him and their baby (after who knows she might like it). I'm just trying to say that he lost the right to blame her about the abortion the day he him self asked for abortion for his selfish reasons!!!!

You all know I love Rk but watching today's episode this is what I felt genuinely, maybe if they show me something to prove me wrong in the next episodes I'll feel the opposite, but objectively this how I saw today's episode, not even the scene when he cried seeing the crib could change my feeling that he is being selfish

I'll give him the benefit of doubt, let's see what happens next! Unfortunately his insecurities are now winning over his love and trust towards Madhu!!! and he is going to get exactely what he didn't want, Madhu will leave him and she will enter bollywood not because she wanted that but because he pushed her with that fear of his which became a reality!!!  law of attraction, although I believe more in destiny but as per the law of attraction what you think really happens and takes form in reality, if you think positively and you focus yourself on that you will get that, if you think negatively and your fears take over then you will get that and this is exactely what will happen with Rk!!
(maybe..., actually I should never be using exactely, 100% as we never know what will happen😊)!! Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@arshifaan
Both of them are idiots. he for suspecting her and she for giving him the opportunity to do so by her ambiguous behavior. Today she defended her stunt scene as for movie. Not a bit of guilt when he reminded that to her. So she too was egoistic and movie became important for her more than baby.If R.K was selfish she is no less.For days post release she was giving wrong signals in public and assured him in private she won't act. Now he believes the vices of glamour world has caught up his biwi.  I won't blame him .Don't expect a sane R.K in this track. You will be disappointed since the worst is yet to come.
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: subashni

@arshifaan

Both of them are idiots. he for suspecting her and she for giving him the opportunity to do so by her ambiguous behavior. Today she defended her stunt scene as for movie. Not a bit of guilt when he reminded that to her. So she too was egoistic and movie became important for her more than baby.If R.K was selfish she is no less.For days post release she was giving wrong signals in public and assured him in private she won't act. Now he believes the vices of glamour world has caught up his biwi.  I won't blame him .Don't expect a sane R.K in this track. You will be disappointed since the worst is yet to come.

I agree about her wrong signals, she should also have insisted in front of others too about the fact that she doesn't want to be a heroine and this is her last movie as her dream is to be Rk's wife, On one hand she indeed liked the praising I mean who wouldn't, when you do something even if you didn't want at first, but then you succeed at doing it and people congratulate you on that, you will be happy and you will appreciate it, on the other hand I understand him too, I mean he made a lot of sacrifices for that film, he put his money, reputation at stake and he almost lost his life in the process so I know what he might be going through when his main purpose wasn't fulfilled and he gets exactely the opposite seeing someone else getting the credit, but she is the love of his life, she told him after the party that her indentity is Rk's wife and not a heroine but he is insecure, very and the skript and the cheque didn't make it easier for him to get over his insecurities, then why they showed him appeased when he heard her voice message and said I have to get back to my Madhu?!!!! I think Cvs should be clear in the way they execute things not khabi ha khabi na, they confuse audience
But blaming her for abortion, this is the limit, I mean even if she is attracted to BW why would he think that she will do that to her baby!!! he knows her by now, he knows she herself was an unwanted child, he just reacts  at the spur of the moment due to what he feels at that moment, he doesn't see the whole picture, he doesn't gauge the pros and cons of the situation, he has always had trust issues and he still have unfortunately

I agree Madhu should have understood him and felt his insecurities but would
that make him good in her eyes!!! If he did this out of possissevness because he doesn't want to lose her to BW, I would understand it although normally he should give her the choice to decide whether she wants to take acting as a  career or not, but if he is doing it out of jealousy because he is scared of her overshadowing him then he will come acroos as even more selfish

I don't condone her actions too, but apart from their fight about the baby when Rk asked her to abort it, everything she does is for Rk, her existence is for Rk and his happiness but unfortunately her dumb actions only get her the opposite result, instead of really helping him she ends up doing him wrong although unintentionally

Now who is more wrong!!! it depends on how each person sees that!!!!

ETA: you know the funny thing is whatever Madhu does, she will be criticized, if she does something to help him, people will say she will again do him wrong, if she doesn't (for example not undertstanding him, not defending him in front of others and even for example the fact of letting him solve his problems alone since she always fails at that won't be appreciated😆) she will be criticized too.

I wish Cvs stop confusing us and give a certain consistency to their characters

Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! what an episode. 😳
Rk was rocking. 😳
Madhu was shockingly rocking 😳
RM confrontation was mindblowing (literally 😆 ) 😳
Dialogues were top notch
And especially the entire papita talk was so adorable haye!

Sorry 4 the idiotic review but even the episode was like this only. 😆
@closeromantic-ur review kinda changed my perception 😛
Taniya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@CR : Your thoughts are same as mine w.rt. todays episode
⭐️ ... agree wit ur each word

every one started bashing RK by forgetting the incidents in his life n his frustration sice past few months... 🤢 ... haha... one insane talk of RK in the episode is enough to bash him for every one in this forum...i dont understand how can people expect him to be sane after going through so much... cant understand them..

Edited by Taniya20 - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know it hurts seeing RK acting like a class A JERK but he was always a jerk remember. I don't understand why everyone forgets that he not a your usual lover boy hero but an anti hero.
As far as the third wheel is concern, I have a faith in RK . He will not cheat on Madhu. So I say CV bring it on. As long as I will get my intelligent evil right kameena back, I am happy😊

my take on Todays episode: RK and madhu both needs time out and away from each other. And RK needs to start cleaning his house  by getting rid of deepali and pahbo.

Speaking of pabho, I have this inkling feeling she is behind  Madhu's misscarriage😡 just have to wait a little longer for her to get expose. I want deepali to expose her infront of everyone with proof .. That old witch is despicable human being😡 

Forgot to mention: Baby Blip was intelligent and thought it's better not to be born to these 2 idiots as  parents and loony bin of a grandmother...😆

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SVK1234

I know it hurts seeing RK acting like a class A JERK but he was always a jerk remember. I don't understand why everyone forgets that he not a your usual lover boy hero but an anti hero.

As far as the third wheel is concern, I have a faith in RK . He will not cheat on Madhu. So I say CV bring it on. As long as I will get my intelligent evil right kameena back, I am happy😊

my take on Todays episode: RK and madhu both needs time out and away from each other. And RK needs to start cleaning his house  by getting rid of deepali and pahbo.

Speaking of pabho, I have this inkling feeling she is behind  Madhu's misscarriage😡 just have to wait a little longer for her to get expose. I want deepali to expose her infront of everyone with proof .. That old witch is despicable human being😡 

Forgot to mention: Baby Blip was intelligent and thought it's better not to be born to these 2 idiots as  parents and loony bin of a grandmother...😆

MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This track should be called "Deconstructing RM".

In order to separate R from M, CVs are making RK  spiral downward  uncontrollably at a dangerous speed. He is falling down at such an accelerated rate that Madhu toh kya no one is able to halt his fall. He needs to hit rock bottom. period. His insecurities have such a firm grip on him, that his love for Madhu is not able to fight that side of him and is weakening speedily. These insecurities and fear is consuming him whole and he is lashing out blindly at Madhu without understanding the long term ramifications of his accusations, taunts, insults and harsh behavior. He has already decided what would be the outcome of this conversation or showdown or argument (whatever you may want to call it) and nothing Madhu says or pleads or retorts is going to make any difference.

Both are at fault in this tragedy. Quite sad to see Madhu justifying her fire daredevil act and RK harping on that papita nonsense. He lost the advantage of his argument he had till that point.

It is time for timeout. Both need space and more importantly time away from each other to go over the events of these past few months, examine their own behavior and their spouse's behavior during this traumatic time.  Madhu though waiting for RK will fail to understand her own role in this separation. Howevr RK, looks like he is going to find another supposedly willing person to spill his guts.🤢

I hope Madhu does not take up another movie immediately after moving out of RK mansion. That would really solidify RK's argument about why she lost the baby. I feel this coming track may be focused more on RK than Madhu. CVs may deconstruct him completely before the rebuilding starts again.

I wonder what movie will be put on the billboard near the chawl now?😕