Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chetna19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SPraba

Yeah swa it jaanu where u have said Missing shikha and for her to come soon nah. Hope she comes.

I have opened new thread link since we are finishing this one. Hop in after we finish 150 here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3872236

ya dii...
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Missing the good old days when the thread was so full of people and it moved so fast we finished a thread like in one week. Sana, rose, u,paru, sharaya all posted awesome siggies, vandana, mints,chitra, kiru, shar, unnati all motivating us to make calls. Missing those days. Wish we can all come to thread everyday and spend some time. At least 10 min. It will be really fun. But it is only us now. Well I am happy that at least we come to thread and chat or else I would have died of boredom.😭
chetna19 thumbnail

Missing the good old days when the thread was so full of people and it moved so fast we finished a thread like in one week. Sana, rose, u,paru, sharaya all posted awesome siggies, vandana, mints,chitra, kiru, shar, unnati all motivating us to make calls. Missing those days. Wish we can all come to thread everyday and spend some time. At least 10 min. It will be really fun. But it is only us now. Well I am happy that at least we come to thread and chat or else I would have died of boredom.😭

dii u know na those days never come...please dont be sad...i m here so wt makes u cry...dont plzz...
i saw unnati dii msg on vadu dii birthday thread...
i want to say her i love her alot...because of her we r here together...hain na...but she dosent wanna come here...nd i m forcing her...
all people have there own world ..if they a wanna come here then always welcome...if they r happy then we dont bother them ohkk...

this is seriously like my second family...this is not because of those leave us..this is because of u who always their no matter what...nd this is same as for shikha...hope she come here...
SPraba thumbnail
True I agree with what u say jaanu. Let us be happy with the people we have here like u, paru, priya, ahanthi, zoya and vandana who drops in along with mints. And hope shikha comes soon. Love u darling for cheering me up. Now I am feeling much better cos we cant force anyone can we? Hugs jaanu. This is like my second family. I spend more time here more than with my fammily cos I love u guys loads and will always do. Hamesha😛
chetna19 thumbnail

True I agree with what u say jaanu. Let us be happy with the people we have here like u, paru, priya, ahanthi, zoya and vandana who drops in along with mints. And hope shikha comes soon. Love u darling for cheering me up. Now I am feeling much better cos we cant force anyone can we? Hugs jaanu. This is like my second family. I spend more time here more than with my fammily cos I love u guys loads and will always do. Hamesha😛

hamesha dii...😳
SPraba thumbnail
Yes jaanu hamesha. Am happy i got friends who I can cherish forever
So work tom or holiday?
Am going up now to talk to my mom. Will be back in 10 min
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy
chetu dii and praba dii
shikha dii kahan hai?
10mins katham hogayi dii😆
SPraba thumbnail
Hey priya very funny but I came before 10 min but no one is here and u just came. How are u feeling now?
Chetu was here but dunno where she went
Shikha missing for the past few days. Dunno if she will come. Missing her loads
Please move to new thread. We are 150 pages over here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3872236
rishaithra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes dii i m already on the new thread😊
come there na
yes dii shikha dii miss her donno what happened to her