Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Meghan FF Love at First Sight ch 27updated pg 40 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 40

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavleenaS

Very nice FF Shivangi ClapClapClap
Enjoying a lot LOLLOL

Mohan as usual Blushing and Megha LOL 

Waiting for next chapter Embarrassed

thanks Lavleena , will update next soonSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khush_nuzhatLavleenaS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meghan FF Love at First Sight ch 27updated pg 40 (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KKK143

I love the whole chap. u make it sooo interesting...with new MM..Smile..Embarrassed...

love the convo between MM...Heart

so megha will be there ..at mohan 's house with dadi ma... tooo interesting ...LOL...Wink...

eagerly waiting for next...shivangi...Day Dreaming

ya megha will be there at mb's house , abhi toh aage aage dekho hota hai kya Embarrassed

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

thanks a lot guys 4 ur encouraging feedback , keep it coming . next update soonBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunalkiAC143khush_nuzhatPilu05shayranahui.

kunalkiAC143

kunalkiAC143

Posted: 10 December 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shivangi838

Originally posted by KKK143

I love the whole chap. u make it sooo interesting...with new MM..Smile..Embarrassed...

love the convo between MM...Heart

so megha will be there ..at mohan 's house with dadi ma... tooo interesting ...LOL...Wink...

eagerly waiting for next...shivangi...Day Dreaming

ya megha will be there at mb's house , abhi toh aage aage dekho hota hai kya Embarrassed

yesss shivangi...I m eagerly waiting for watching...Embarrassed...Wink

hope next chap.  will be soon...Day Dreaming...gd ntSleepy

Lux.talksshivangi838

Lux.talks

Lux.talks

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
It's good that Mohan realised he was a bit over the board with Megha... and i liked how Megha was reluctant to be seen by Mohan and yet, felt offended when he didn't notice her at firstWink
Mohan seems to know how to use his power...looking forward to see his humane side with DadiSmile
"Pretend" is always fun to readBig smile
waitin 4 d next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Hi all I am here with my next update , so here it is the 4 th chapter of my FF

Chapter 4-  Forced to give in

Next morning sharp at 10 Megha looked at the chauffer driven Benz , mortified. She could see her neighbors staring at it curiously. With a heavy heart she realized that not going was not an option now as both ways set the tongues wagging. " Damn the man !" she said to herself. Slinging her purse on her shoulder she left , dressed up not to attract but look smart enough. When the car stopped outside a massive bungalow , she was ushered in by a stout lady into a grand living room. She sat down nervous wondering what will happen next.

She heard footsteps descending  the staircase and recognized the un mistakable fragrance of Mohan. She turned and stood up so fast that she almost lost her balance. "Take it easy dear " he said , " have you had ur breakfast ?" he asked suavely. She slapped his hand away and took a step back. he said smilingly " I take no as ur answer , plz take a seat while I ask the breakfast to be brought in". He understood his come-to-the point expressions and said " So we meet again sleeping beauty, and gud morning to u. u might be wanting me to come to details of my proposal quickly " he turned around and instructed a lady and when he turned around he saw Megha imitating him and said , " I am impressed megha , I think ur acting skills will surely help u . so as I told u my grandma wants us to be together so I will tell u " before he cud continue , she shouted " Mr Mohan Bhatnagar , get this straight and clear , I will not sleep in ur bedroom" . He laughed heartily and then continued , " How u jump to conclusions ! atleast wait to be asked sweetheart ! before u interrupt again I shld tell u that I have no such intentions. This is only for my dadi and u will stay in my house in separate bedroom and u will do as I say and accompany me to various social events. here are the papers of contract , sign them and ur salary is mentioned right there". She was annoyed and said " Mr bhatnagar what makes u think that I will take this offer , I may not be interested ? "He said in a dominating tone " Your lack of interest doesn't matter , u are being given a job and u better do it . understood?" " No u can't make me ! go find some other girl , mr arrogance " she said and stood up to leave when he blocked her way ," let me go Mr Bhatnagar " " say my 1st name first " he said . "what?" she said but understood that he won't let it go so she said "okay Mohan it is, now move out of way."  " I am sure u can say it much more sweetly than that!". His tone was dangerously sensuous . She closed her eyes in frustration and gritted her teeth," Oh you...! how I hate u !" " Loving me was never a part of the deal sweetheart." The voice dipped lower. Her eyes flew open and she saw the desire flowing in his eyes. She wanted him to come close but sanity prevailed and she stepped back." By the way do u knw ur bro is in huge debt? He was unable to repay a loan on time? Just 4 ur info the bank manager is a gud friend of mine, " he stated , suddenly switching to a business like manner. His words were like a bucket of cold water poured over her. she stood still , her face still digesting the shock. she saw d threat in his words. he grinned smugly. she hissed, "surely u wud not stoop so low?" he picked up the pen and paper ."take it or leave it. grin and bear it either way." he was merciless , she snatched the pen and paper from his hand and signed it furiously. " that's a gud girl come I will show u ur room." he led her up and opened one of d doors, she gasped aloud. the room was stunningly beautiful. he opened d door to the closet, " all ur clothes are here and a lot more things u might need, in this drawer." stupefied she stared at the closet and then turned carefully. "mr bhatnagar , I think u r mistaken, these r not my clothes." smiling he said , " they are. they have been bought according to ur size. and before u ask, it was an easy job finding ur size." he took out a key from his pocket and held it in his palm , " is this yours by any chance ?" " keys to my flat!" she tried to grab them from his hand. he closed his palm tight. " ur landlady is very easy 2 please, u know? and before u say another word, I did not rummage through ur clothes, Dimpy did, the lady u met downstairs?" she hissed, " I don't believe this!" the arrogance of the man ! he had been so sure that she wud say yes to his proposal.

ok guys that's all 4 this one , btw sorry I was  a bit late this time , will try and keep pace in future. do tell how u liked it . criticisms most welcome. Big smileWink

Edited by shivangi838 - 13 December 2013 at 9:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_NBTsham2416lvkkkkunalkiAC143Lux.talkskhush_nuzhatPilu05shayranahui.Senpoo

Lux.talks

Lux.talks

Posted: 13 December 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Mohan really did a thorough research on Megha, then! LOL
sm1 getting flat keys n goin thru ur belongings sounded a bit creepyWink
megha imitatin mohan behind his backLOL
hopin to see the arrogant Mohan brought down a peg or two by Dadi-Megha companySmile
keep goin dear!Thumbs Up

khush_nuzhatshivangi838

shayranahui.

IF-Rockerz

shayranahui.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Nice chapter. Smile So this is love at first sight in Mohan's case. Embarrassed LOL
Mirchi's behaviour is so fascinating. LOL
Gosh, I am addicted to your FF. Blushing

Edited by -Amanat- - 14 December 2013 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivangi838

Post Reply New Post

Go to top