Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Meghan FF Love at First Sight ch 26updated pg 39 (Page 35)

Post Reply New Post

Page 35 of 39

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
thanks all Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meghan FF Love at First Sight ch 26updated pg 39 (Page 35)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
next update 2moro

precap- a heartfelt confessionWink

16lvkkk

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 30 May 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
update late tonight or 2moro for sure Smile

16lvkkk

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 04 June 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hey all I am here guys , u all must be thinking that I have become an expert on getting late in giving my updates bt dis time I am sorry guys I got unwell and that resulted in d delay. thanks 4 ur response 4 last part and here's d next part -

Chapter 23 A Heartfelt Confession

She thought she saw a figure detach itself from the shadows and then merge wid it again. " who is it?" she asked, her heart in her mouth. she heard a  man whistle softly breaking the calm of dark night. he walked towards her whistling the tune " I have had the time of my life." she recognized the tune and knew it was Mohan. she felt a strange sense of relief. she ran towards him and threw herself into his arms, snuggling close 2 him. " silly u gave me such a scare !" he said amused, " Megs dear people around us are having quite a feast looking at us like dis." she opened her eyes instinctively and stepped back. even as he threw his hand back and roared wid laughter, she realized what a fool she had been 2 fall 4 dis line. " u rotten thing ! just u watch ." she ran after him and ran ahead, dodging her around the tables and the chairs. and then he vanished into the shadows. " Mohan where are u ?" she asked following him. she jumped as he came behind her and scooped her up in her arms. hidden from view, behind d bushes, Prerna was giggling at d drama unfolding in front of her. reassured that Megha was in safe hands, she quietly slipped away. " where are u taking me ! put me down Mohan," megha beseeched. but truth 2 be told, she felt her heart skip a beat. she put her arms around his neck and snuggled closer 2 him as he walked to d " I LOVE YOU " rose pattern. then he put her down and planted a soft kiss on her lips , " I am so madly in love wid u Megs."

" I thought you'd never say it mohan. but I hope u mean all dis really and it is not one of ur pranks," she said sniffing , a tear rolling down her cheek. she took d box of tissues dat he gave her and started 2 laugh and cry at d same time , as on every piece of tissue she picked there was a message written . " I love u" " I am crazy abt u " " ur gorgeous eyes take my breath away" " ur innocent and beautiful "ways make me want u more and more" " my sleeping beauty now has a prince to wake her up every morning"  and several more in a similar vein. " I don't believe dis is happening to me . the Mohan Bhatnagar , heartthrob of millions, is in love wid a girl like me , pinch me quickly, Mohan ! " she held out her arm 2 him. " u forgot 2 say something sweetheart..."

" me? what? " she looked at him feigning innocence. " say it megha , I am dying 2 hear dose words those 3 words dat are going 2 change our lives forever." she smiled shyly. " I love u ." she buried her face in his chest. " let us dance and celebrate our love." he seemed 2 have thought of everything ! there was a music system placed on a table, probably battery run. he switched on d music, and under the umbrella of the twinkling stars in the sky, they danced holding each other . first they moved slowly , and den d passion built up, as d soft , sensuous music added fuel 2 d fire burning within them. their bodies moved in perfect rhythm and they kissed softly exploring each other's mouths gently. they came up 4 air . Mohan smiled at her affectionately. " phew I just have 2 take 1 look at u and all my good intentions are out of the window! dash and bang ! " he took a deep breath 2 calm himself, then he took her by her hand and seated her on 1 of the chairs. on d table was a silver bucket filled wid ice in which lay a bottle of champagne. Mohan unscrewed d cork, poured d fizzing liquid into 2 flute glasses lying beside the bucket and raised a toast. " cheers 2 our love." she slid her hand around his, " 2 our love." what next , her eyes demanded as she looked at him flirtatiously. as if on cue , she heard a movement behind her. a waiter wheeled in a trolley that had beautifully iced cake and exotic looking food, and left immediately. she looked up at him in wonder, " u really had everything planned ! I think I have 2 watch my step and not fall into any more traps wid u !" she joked. his hot gaze met hers. " u cannot escape me anymore. if u have any second thoughts I know just how 2 make u weak wid desire..." his voice caressed her sensuously. she turned away laughing, hiding just how weak she already felt . " I smell food , I am hungry wid all d running around u made me do while u flew happily in dat fancy plane of urs" he gave her a crestfallen look . " I am hungry 2 but the only edible thing that comes 2 my mind is u. even fully covered , u look ready 2 eat." his eyes feasted on her. he stepped closer. "  mohan I am hungry. remember ? " she said escaping his advances as she giggled. he muttered, " spoilsport." and served her food wid an exaggerated flourish . she cut d heart shaped cake reluctantly. " do we have 2 break d heart?" she asked. " it will fill us wid more love , my love, " and fed her a piece. she took a piece and brought it near his mouth. but as he opened his mouth to take a bite, she pulled it back quickly and put it in her mouth laughing. he chased the cake to her mouth and licked the sweetened lips. she froze , her eyes eagerly fixed on his. seeing the desire shining through her eye, he laughingly turned away. he felt her hands pummeling his back. he relished her sweet , lilting laugh belying the violence of her action.

so dis is all 4 today , hope u like it . d story is moving towards the climax and I am waiting 4 ur reviews and also wanna ask u if u guys wud like 2 read another FF after dis one ends from my side . an overview of d new FF soon.Wink 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kunalkifannbtnmkkfan16lvkkklvukunalkhush_nuzhat..Aney..kunakshafan26

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
no comments? guys I think I have lost my readers Ouch

kunakshafan26

IF-Rockerz

kunakshafan26

Posted: 05 June 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
shivangi again iwould like to say kudos to uClapBig smile

shivangi838

khush_nuzhat

khush_nuzhat

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 12:20am | IP Logged
hi shivangi how are u now.

superb update finally confessions take place.

Waiting for next Smile

shivangi838

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 06 June 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thanks guys I am fine now , will update after I get some more reviewsSmile

16lvkkk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top