Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
looks really promising and appealing to the new story for season three and yes congratulation for your first ff !
nbtnmkkfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please continue without any long breaks like the rest... 
Waiting eagerly... 
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please continue...
It looks amazing and very promising... :)
Congratulations !!!!!...
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Shivangi ...πŸ˜ƒ   good start ...πŸ‘πŸΌ waiting for update Edited by raokrithika - 10 years ago
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

interesting will love to read the story...Continue soon...Well done shivangi😊

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanks a lot guys , thank u all for ur encouragement and comments , will continue it  soon 😊

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shivangi..it seems to be a wonderful story ahead..!! The synopsis is just amazinggg...really looking fwd to it..😊
Please do continue and post the update soon..!!
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey guys here I am with the first chapter of my FF love at first sight so here u go-πŸ˜‰

Chapter - 1  Planning the getawayπŸ˜‰

"OMG , do u mean the mighty Bhatnagars ???Prats is treating us at that place ? I have heard it's magical , though heavy on ur wallet but who cares? I am dreaming !!!"Megha squealed in joy.😊

Prerna smiled and and suddenly jumped as she was hit by a piece of chalk on her head. She looked up to see their horrible professor smiling at them. With heavy spectacles perched on his nose, he looked like a toad. πŸ˜†

"Both of u can u plz leave the class. As it is you are not interested."

"Sorry sir !", both of them piped up at the same time. "No more discussions. out please ."

Megha had enrolled herself in this class, "Acting for beginners/ refine ur acting skills ", recently much against her brother's wishes. But after finishing college, she felt herself drifting and thought she would indulge in along cherished hobby till she decided what to do next .

Her parents had died in a horrible accident not long ago, and she was left in the care of her brother, Sanjay and her sister-in-law Renu. They were both very good to her  and pampered her like a baby πŸ˜ƒ, but a fiercely independent streak in her would not allow her to live with them. On finishing college, she rented a flat not far from their house and lived by herself. She conducted tuition for children and supplemented her income with her popular 'belly dance classes' that she taught in the evenings.πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

She was a beautiful young girl with a vibrant glow in her cheeks , and she embraced life with a passion , living it to the fullest. Soft hearted and easy going Megha 😊easily made friends too. She had a very special joy in her life , in the form of her niece Nanhi aka navika . The only one who could melt her worries in a second. πŸ˜›

Both friends giggled as they left the class and stood facing each other with hands on their hips. "Please leave the class ,"  and they burst out laughing again into peels of laughter as they imitated their teacher. "So how does the plan go for Bhatnagars?" Megha asked excitedly.

Prerna told her and then watched Megha as she stood , chewing her lower lip, worried about something. "Hey what happened to u now ? Aren't u excited ? "

Megha made a face , "I am excited , but I don't think I will be able to make it ". Prerna rolled her eyes , " What do u mean ?" Megha smiled pleadingly . " I mean I had replied to an advertisement in the newspaper and I have my interview on sunday evening. The job promises good money ".

Prerna stared at her friend incredulously . "You cannot pull out now , Megha ! I ma going only because of u and u know that. You better cancel that interview of urs".

By Saturday much to the relief of Prerna and her friends , Megha had agreed to come with them . Prerna smiled happily on seeing her  friend . " Good u could make it , Megs " .

Megha smiled , " I am really glad too, but guess what ? When I called up to check if the interview can be rescheduled , they told me it was to be held at the Bhatnagars . So I will be able to manage both . Great no ?"πŸ˜‰

Ok guys this ends my first chapter , a very interesting ch 2 coming soon . πŸ˜‰ do comment and leave ur views. even criticisms are welcome 😊
nbtnmkkfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continue please... It's interesting! 
khush_nuzhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

chapter one is interesting. Continue Soon. thanks for PM😊