Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Is Jassi really jealous?For whom?A or P?? (Page 2)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
well said minnie I agree with you totally.  Jassi is definately jealous of Armaans flirting with Mnx, yet didnt seem too upset about P&M.  If my mans ex had sent him a picture I would want to scratch her eyes out!

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

lolz surnita.........Wink..are you serious???though meena is not purab's ex.....

when i saw these scenes(armaan holding m's hand,and the photo scene in car)i thought that probably jassi was thinking that if she were like meena(looks,status)she would also have guys going all around her.Recently....she has been shown thinknig too much abt worlds and frequencies and status etc etc.

Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

i think jassi was more jealous over meena fliriting with purab then arman......i mean did u guys notice jassi's face when she open the gift and saw p and m's pic.....u can really see how disturbed she was..and even before she left she said tumhe bhola na itna aashan hota to meenakshi ye gift nahin bhajate.....something like that.....she had a serious look on her face.

on the other hand when she saw meena flirting with arman she was a little surprised at first but then she was normal.....and she didnt ponder over them two much either......i really dont think she was that disturbed about a and m then p and m.

sonia

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
u gals all had great points......however, personally I am leaning towards the direction naina has mentioned.....

see the way I see it, ever since Jassi has agreed to marry purab, she has treated him rather carelessly........lately she is seeing him in a new light and not just as an extention of herself......where before she was content at the way things were, now she has begun to question what Purab sees in her .....more to the point, the intoduction of Meena has made her realise that there is no shortage of intelligent gorgeous women in Purab's life (though how she could have thought otherwise especially with Ides in Purab's life is beyond meWink)

Also, she is more or less in the same position with Purab as she was with armaan...........she had no scope of a relationship with armaan, so his flirting, she took in stride.....Purab on the other hand is her intended, and she will not accept the same behavior from him...... so its logical that she be more concerned with what goes on between P&M....

Although it can be argued that sheetal too could instigate this self improvement project, I think what makes Meenakshi more threatening to Jassi is that she is not only beautiful but brainy too........so this very thing will promt Jassi to do an inventory of her self and improve on it(hence her looks)........

and the fact that armaan's evident  interest previously never complled Jassi into changing her self, speaks pretty highly of her feelings for PurabWink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
 great points ides...agree completely.ClapClapClap
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

u gals all had great points......however, personally I am leaning towards the direction naina has mentioned.....

Although it can be argued that sheetal too could instigate this self improvement project, I think what makes Meenakshi more threatening to Jassi is that she is not only beautiful but brainy too..and very interested in purab......so this very thing will promt Jassi to do an inventory of her self and improve on it(hence her looks)........

and the fact that armaan's evident  interest previously never complled Jassi into changing her self, speaks pretty highly of her feelings for PurabWink

you forgot the most important factor so added it.

Edited by pj04 - 10 November 2004 at 10:12pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLright pj.....
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
very good points!!!

It's human nature to take things for granted until they are taken away from us... but jassi made a big mistake taking purab for granted

Go to top