Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Is Jassi really jealous?For whom?A or P??

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Deadly in her update wrote:                Meenaksi turns to leave with Jassi. Armaan shakes hand with her and tell her what a pleasure it was to meet her. Jassi first looks a bit surprised when Armaan just keep holding Meenakshi's hand but then her face is back to normal. She doesn't seem bothered about it.

While Yashika had earlier informed us:         &am p;nb sp;          she actually seems happy when armaan takes meenakshi's hand in his hand and is shown flirting with her a little...first jassi's eyes go all wide (for a moment i thought she was upsetAngry) and then she satrts smiling mischievously

This variation gives a different picture.First,why would Jassi be concerned at all in the first place if Armaan was holding Meenakshi's hand?Jassi is used to see Armaan flirting with girls.So why should she notice this at all? Deadly doesn't mention any smile at all,mischievious or otherwise.Rather she says Jassi comes back to normal and in fact doesn't seem bothered.

To me,this rather seems a control of emotions and schooling your face to normalancy rather than not being bothered at all.I would say she has learned to control her emotions around Armaan because she is engaged to Purab and is trying to convince herself that whatever she felt for Armaan is her past.

Even at the car scene,it sounds to me that she is trying to figure out her relation with Purab and gauging how much Purab and Meenakshi mean to each other.Or maybe she is very upset as she thinks that with such blatant overt show of affection from Meenakshi towards Purab might actually mean she will give the contract to Purab.Because if Jassi was really upset and jealous,she would have come out with some remark and a petulant note to make her displeasure and jealousy known to Purab.She has been exceptionally good at that of late.

In fact she focussed more on Armaan holding Meenakshi's hand than Purab receiving a gift from Meenakshi.Inspite of knowing Meenakshi loved Purab,she is so cordial and has no animosity over Meenakshi.Strange reaction for a girl feeling jealous.Even when she is talking to Armaan,her sole concern seems as to how Purab and Meenakshi's relation is going to affect the chances of GM winning the contract. 

In fact,that one second of widening of Jassi's eyes (even Yashika agrees she thought Jassi looked upset) speaks volumes than all her conversation with Purab put together.

Edited by Minnie - 10 November 2004 at 10:30am

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:05am | IP Logged

minnie, let us look at it this way...she has feelings for armaan but she never expected them to materialise into any relationship...hence she accepted all his flings, romantic talks with mallika in office , vacations without flinching. for example if i had a crush on a filmstar(assume i know him socially), i know i can never have him, that does not reduce the intensity of my feelings but i accept all the females/flings/relationships in his life as inevitable and normal.Knowing that meena has some feelings for purab and changed armaan is engaged to mallika, thier flirting is bound to surprise someone as innocent as jassi. she must be feeling that meena is trying and succeeding in impressing both the guys (fiance and boss) in her life

On the other hand she never saw purab outside her sphere, and once engaged she assumed that he was hers completely now and forever(it was a granted), hence when an other female enters the scene and seems to have an edge over her, she is disturbed and upset.

it is not just about love, commitment .....but also her different mindsets for both the guys.

Edited by pj04 - 10 November 2004 at 10:10am
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Sorry Puja,the post was incomplete when I posted it earlier ( clicked reply post by mistake).

What I am saying is that when she is so used to seeing Armaan flirt and mostly she is quite casual about it (She in fact helped him in the early days),why did it bother her at all at this juncture,even if just for a sec?

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 10:38am | IP Logged

actually if you see the episode she is more focussed on meena's hand than armaan....almost as if she wished meena begone....her shock is directed at meena....also after all the explanations purab has given her....she could not have expressed her displeasure anymore openly....she is almost mad at him/circumstances......at a certain point i was expecting to see her jump out of the car...her face falls when she sees the photo(and there is nothing suggestive in it).i am sure jassi and nadu have tons of similar photos together.

as i said it is not just about her feelings but also her mindset

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged
or may be she is thinking...she loved purab at one time and know she is flurting with armaan..Wink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged
maybe.....with jassi who knows...there is nothing rational or sane about her these daysWacko
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:16am | IP Logged

That's pretty strange! She should actually look happy then because that would mean Meenakshi will not trouble Purab.

Btw Jassi did not smile at all.For a second she actually looked unsettled and a little angry.Then she almost changed her face to indifference.Though she looked quite upset in the car and the contract could be the reason.I feel when she said ' Purab you are not easy to forget' she rationalised Meenakshi's feelings.But that too isn't a normal sign of jealousy.

And all the while she was with Meenakshi,she was not once shown to have any type of dislike for Meenakshi.Her main concern about M & P's relation does seem to be abt the contract rather than Purab & her relation.

And we mustn't forget that Jassi is not normally the jealous type.Yet,her reaction to Armaan ogling Meenakshi's photo & then holding her hand were quite pronounced.Which is quite strange for someone who keeps repeating whatever she felt for Armaan is in the past.

Edited by love_Jassi - 10 November 2004 at 11:27am
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 November 2004 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Jassi is just a jealous girl with no virtues and values. I wonder
if and when T&D will wake up and smell the coffee or masala
chai   Confused

Go to top